Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:28 pm
((Post away.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:30 pm
"Of course...would you like to learn my strongest lightning jutsu?"  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:33 pm
"Sure but I might already know it, I know the top 3 I believe which are Sigh of the Yellow Dragon, Hands of Torture and Shina's Touch"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:36 pm
"I also know one that could blow up the entire Leaf Village (Not the finger one)...but I doubt you'd like that. So, which one first?"  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:39 pm
"Surprise me"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:50 pm
"Okay...Shina's Touch it is."

Shina's Touch
Description: A move believed to be forever lost in legend, but technically possible had one the ability to manipulate enough electrical chakra to do so. Concentrating enough chakra to just the hand one could place it on the opponent's chest and regulate the heart to beat slower then the human body needs to survive. At first the target doesn't even notice that such a technique has even happened and continues moving like it's nothing, however after a little while the target begins to falter about and then collapses as he feels his entire body coarsing with pain and exhaustion unable to get back up. 2 minutes later the victim falls into a coma and then dies afterwards. Although it has never been performed since the days Shina herself was alive one claims all one needs to do to survive such a slow and painful death is to have Hekirikite no Jutsu performed on the victim, re-regulating the heart to it's proper setting.

"All I need is a willing subject with no life...ooh! And I get a human puppet!" Lenon snickered.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:55 pm
Dark-Ninja70
"Sure but I might already know it, I know the top 3 I believe which are Sigh of the Yellow Dragon, Hands of Torture and Shina's Touch"
((I said I already knew Shina's touch lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:03 am
((Oh, oops.))

"Let's try this...."
Lenon opened a scroll and handed it to Hanzou. It read:

Kouten no Saiketsu (Heaven's Judgement)
Description: A technique that causes overall destruction and chaos, performing a number of seals a large spinning tube of lightning launches itself out of the user's body and speeds away in the direction that the Cloud-Nin was facing. Going at a particularly high speed this tube begins to tear up all peices of land it touch and bores large holes through anything that has the horrible chance of being in front of it and then explodes in a huge burst of electricity essentially electrocuting anyone within close proximity of the explosion.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:09 am
((It's Hanzo not Hanzou that Hanzo is like Hanzou the Sallamander from naruto))

*Hanzo looked over the scrol and then gave it back to Lenonl*

"Seem's easy enough I can perform kage level ones without much trouble"

*Hanzo turned in the opposite direction of everyone else and did a quick flash of handsigns Kouten no Saiketsu (Heaven's Judgement) and shot the electric beam out of his body. He watched as it went flying threw the forest burning tree's on it's way and then totally burning a few tree's to crip.*

"Not bad got anymore?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:14 am
Lenon took out another scroll. It was bigger.

"This contains a few jutsu."

((I need to sleep now, it's 3:00am. See you tomorrow.))

Raiden no Moui (Raiden's Fury)
Description: A technique often used for the sake of demolitions purposes, the user flashes a number of seals and finally ends the series with an odd looking seal that auspiciously looks like the seal that the Yamanaka use for their own techniques. The user of this technique now must keep his eyes set on one specific object that he can see through this seal for the next two minutes, if he moves or does anything else but aim during this period the technique is cancelled. After this, the skies suddenly open up, and a huge beam of white lightning strikes where the user was aiming, decimating the target and causing powerful shockwaves to affect the area 500 feet from the point of impact, most likely decimating anything with a foundation. One can generally tell that this technique is occurring by the fact that the skies turn black, thunder begins sounding, and it starts to rain during the time of preparation as well as a sudden increase of heat.

Shina no Kourin (The Descent of Shina)
Description: A technique used generally to remove a huge group of nins or to breach a heavily guarded section of wall. After fully charging all chakra and then doing nothing but hand seals the Cloud-Nin is able to open the skies from above and as such a sphere of clouds about 14 feet in height and 14 feet in circumference slowly descends from the sky. It then slowly descends to touch the ground, and once it does everything in a 90 foot radius of where the ball dropped is attacked by huge bolts of lightning causing large amounts of property damage and what not.

Sai Sen no Jutsu (Rewire Technique)
Description: Making physical contact with an enemy shinobi the Cloud-Nin shoves Static Strings into his opponent and himself, by hotwiring the electrical impulses of the target's brain he disables the target and assumes control of the opponent's body. While in this state the shinobi can only control the target body and has little control over his own body which will remain standing in place. Major problems with this technique is that by severing the strings you break the connection between the target and the Cloud-nin, also the maximum range the controlled body can move from the original body is 50 feet, otherwise the strings will break.

Kyuutai Tate no Jutsu (Sphere Shield Technique)
Description: Circulating electrically charged chakra around the entire area of the body the user is now able to push this chakra out of their body forming a personal-range electric sphere of defense that covers all angles and even overhead. Anyone who is attempting to break the shield with a taijutsu attack will be given a shock capable of leaving a third degree-burn and pushed back, any type of thrown weapon is immediately blocked as well. The shield can also deflect most ninjutsu attacks. The downside of this is that the user is unable to move while the shield is active.

Yobigoe no Raikou no Jutsu (Call of Lightning Technique)
Description: A dangerous technique not only in the sense of it's power but also by it the fact of its inability to be controlled. Forming the necessary hand seals the shinobi begins to collect mist in his immediate area much like Kirigakure no Jutsu, however it begins to rise and form into a thunderstorm cloud instead of laying dormant like mist does. Now powered by chakra the cloud will begin to strike random nin with lightning, the power of this lighting has the ability to cause massive third-degree burns, majorly constricted breathing, and possible fibrillation. This technique lasts for 10 minutes.

Dendou Kaitengi no Jutsu (Electric Gyroscope Technique)
Description: This technique offers the user both offensive and defensive capabilities, presenting some interesting strategic options. The user forms the necessary handseals and, by focusing his chakra, creates a pair of rings of electricity around himself, that spin about like a gyroscope, maintaining a constant electric field throughout its radius, which is half a meter from the user. If anything from outside attempts to enter this radius, the rings will shoot a blast of electricity potent enough to knock back a person and completely deflect any projectile. The shield will effectively block any taijutsu weaker attacks, and any weaker ninjutsu attacks. An attacker using a strong taijutsu will be able to enter the radius of the gyroscope, but will still suffer an electric shock as he enters. The user is able to move around while the shield is active, however at a slightly slower speed.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:22 am
((Thanks alot Lenon I hate when people leave right in the middle of something but you left me something..unlike blade who leaves you hanging lol))

*Hanzo took the scroll and sat down reviewing it over and over until he had it down.*

"Well I'd test them but the village would be destroyed"

*Hanzo laughed*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:45 am
Cain The keyblade holder
Don't Let Go If I Ever Lost You . .~

Zaruto walked int othe training grounds, gloomily.

"I can't believe hanzo ditched me.. i thought he'd teach me more aout sharingan.."
zaruto muttered, kicking a twig nearby.

My World Will Crumble. . ~ -Cain && Jess

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:02 am
Raito flashed into the training grounds... in front of hanz "yo hanz"...

((sorry for being inactive work do to what to do lol.... ay ways ill be a bit more active lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:41 am
"GAHHHHH!" Tai screamed as he began his attack on a tree. He had jumped back, and thrown atleast six kunai at the tree. He then rushed up to the tree and had punched it once, and then switched up his attack by slamming his knee into it. Tai basically kept on hitting the tree with different combos for a minute or so, before falling backwards onto the ground to rest. Tai had began to get angry at himself for not being special in anyway, and he was supposed to be protecting the village in the future. From what he just saw, he wont stand a chance with any threats. The idea had him infuriated with himself. Why couldnt he be able to have a cool bloodline!? All the other strong ninjas had one. Why couldnt he? "Ugh...this is hopeless..." Tai thought. He became angry once again, and quickly got up. Tai began to attack a tree of to the left of himself.  

Nebulosis

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:36 pm
Tai practices for a few more hours, taking rests inbetween his barrages. The anger from a few hours ago had mostly diminshed, but some still existed in his mind currently. Tai eventually began to brush off the thought, and he thought about other things. Tai began to notice that his bones hadnt seemed to be aching at all, even though he had been hitting the trees head on with his fists and legs. That had him wonder if anyone else could do that. Tai decides to leave the Training Area, and wander aimlessly from the area. He didnt know what to do now, so he might as well just walk around.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games