Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
Cult RPG. New ******** update@@@@@@==== ((page 118)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rachetgirl11

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:10 pm
I think Denko needs to move the download link up to this page. Trying to go back to Page 53 will take forever. You know, for those who haven't downloaded it, and other @$$holes of that variety.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:35 pm
Denko
Here's the demo link.
Please, no one post spoiler screenshots until everyone's beaten the demo.
Controls are:
Arrow Keys: Move Around
Space Bar/Enter: Accept/Interact/Yes
Esc/Backspace: Cancel/No/Menu
USB Controllers are compatible. Game (as far as I can figure out) is Windows only.
Any programs running in the background may cause lag depending on how good your computer is, so close most windows.

]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TB91G23E

This is Denko's post.  

Zylo Allouette

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:39 pm
Rachetdude11
I think Denko needs to move the download link up to this page. Trying to go back to Page 53 will take forever. You know, for those who haven't downloaded it, and other @$$holes of that variety.
Or you could, you know, just change the page number in the link from 100 something, to 53. :/  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:01 pm
the Lord Zylo
Denko
Here's the demo link.
Please, no one post spoiler screenshots until everyone's beaten the demo.
Controls are:
Arrow Keys: Move Around
Space Bar/Enter: Accept/Interact/Yes
Esc/Backspace: Cancel/No/Menu
USB Controllers are compatible. Game (as far as I can figure out) is Windows only.
Any programs running in the background may cause lag depending on how good your computer is, so close most windows.

]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TB91G23E

This is Denko's post.
Thanks. Man, I think I'll go play it a little more!  

Rachetgirl11

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:03 pm
Rachetdude11

The page number is in the url. Switch it out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:45 pm
Hey, can any of you tell me what the all the songs are? I just know that the title theme is The Bukkake Udon Song, and that Kathulu's theme is from Death Note. How about the others?  

Doctor Starberry Jade

Denko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:11 am
Hey Radio Jas, thanks for your compliments and stuff. You pretty much identified all the important music. The rest is just MIDI crap that you don't want. Also, how much gold do you need to change your username? I'll give it to you.

ALSO
Suggest anything story/character related for the game now.
Don't say "I should have this ability/this weapon/I should do this" or you will NOT be in the game.
Only suggest for other people.
Good suggestions:
"A cool level would be like ___"
"I have a cool idea for a spell"
"I have an idea for an Overdrive spell, it's like ____"
"A cool supporting character that isn't a Cultie could be like ____"
"I found some cool music"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:17 am
I think a cool spell / ability would be the "Pau Hammer"

I think a funny idea for a town would also be something to do with the spam can. you could make it like the main market town or something that's just randomly cluttered... IDK, throwing it out there for you =3  

Cattra Nightblade

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:23 am
Cattra Nightblade
I think a funny idea for a town would also be something to do with the spam can. you could make it like the main market town or something that's just randomly cluttered... IDK, throwing it out there for you =3

Hmm...
You could make it an extra optional area, not really having anything to do with the story. It would be amusing, because you could create it with all the leftover scenery that you didn't use anywhere else.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:27 am
How about Jack gets a new overdrive. I mean Heavy Strike? What kinda signature move is that? How about Lay a Beating. Boo Chicka ah xd  

Owwin

Mephisto D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:38 am
Denko
Hey Radio Jas, thanks for your compliments and stuff. You pretty much identified all the important music. The rest is just MIDI crap that you don't want. Also, how much gold do you need to change your username? I'll give it to you.

ALSO
Suggest anything story/character related for the game now.
Don't say "I should have this ability/this weapon/I should do this" or you will NOT be in the game.
Only suggest for other people.
Good suggestions:
"A cool level would be like ___"
"I have a cool idea for a spell"
"I have an idea for an Overdrive spell, it's like ____"
"A cool supporting character that isn't a Cultie could be like ____"
"I found some cool music"

I thought a cool level design for a final boss or a cool demon like boss would be when you enter the throne room of the boss, you walk along a long narrow pathway surrounded by lava that eventually leads to a long circle platform where the throne/boss is.

Something like this:
User Image

or even something like this:
User Image

Now, this is obviously a simple demonstration of the design, but I'm pretty sure that you could pull something off.

Also, I suggest that this be the music of said level:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c92ah7Wb3hU

The soft part at the beginning could be played as you enter the room and talk to the boss character, then the heavy part could kick in during the actual fight. That'd be pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:55 pm

I don't remember if this was asked but would Nintendo character's be an option as party members for certain parts in the game?

What the Pho

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:21 pm
I think a Tom Cruise reference would be boss.

Or the spell "lightning fingers."
Or, you know... umm...
*leaves*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:13 pm
Mephisto D

I thought a cool level design for a final boss or a cool demon like boss would be when you enter the throne room of the boss, you walk along a long narrow pathway surrounded by lava that eventually leads to a long circle platform where the throne/boss is.

Something like this:
User Image

or even something like this:
User Image

Now, this is obviously a simple demonstration of the design, but I'm pretty sure that you could pull something off.

Also, I suggest that this be the music of said level:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c92ah7Wb3hU

The soft part at the beginning could be played as you enter the room and talk to the boss character, then the heavy part could kick in during the actual fight. That'd be pretty cool.

I don't think that would be a good idea, no offense...but hasn't the "walk down a small path surrounded by lava to the final boss" been overused?  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Zylo Allouette

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:19 pm
It should be more like

WALK THROUGH LARGE ROOM TO END OF LARGE ROOM GO THROUGH VERY LARGE OPEN THINGY AND FIND EVEN LARGER SPACE WITH A RING OF HEALING MAGIC SURROUNDING IT SO IF YOU FALL YOU ACTUALLY HEAL

THEN YOU CAN SAY STFU TO WHATEVER BOSS IS THERE

BUT OH NO

THE BOSS IS A LITLE DEFENSLESS BABY WITH ONE OF THE
SSB ARROWS OVER IT SAYING

V
BOSS

'CAUSE THEN YOU JUST LAUGH AND LAUGH AND DON'T CARE AS YOU THROW THAT BABY AROUND THE ROOM IN A PARADIGM OF EVIL  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games