Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:14 pm
At the bottom of Rahenno's paperwork was a note left by Zann not long ago.

Raikage-dono, or Rahenno-sama,

It seems that we have need of a new sannin, or a new Anbu Commander if Jedi-san takes the place of sannin.

Zann
P.S. I have Kit's body in my possession, if you would like to pay your last respects.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:17 pm
Rahenno looked at the scroll again. "I wish i know this before my extraction." He looked back up at Kiyoshi. "Why? you killed kit almost killed me, even this info isn't worth that much." He said holding back his temper. He also notice the note Zann left him on the applcation. He would attend as soon as he was done.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:17 pm
((I've been both for a while, which reminds me, anju meeting!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:27 pm
Kiyoshi's eyes darted back at him with a glare. "Isn't worth that much...Isn't worth that much! It was worth enough for me to risk my life to bring it here. It was enough that I had to leave the cloud and join one of the most evilest organizations in the world. Do you think I enjoyed doing it, you think I enjoyed dragging the bodies and you and Kit into the deepest part of hell. You think I got some sick pleasure out of watching as you both slowly died. I DIDN'T." He slammed his fists on the desk, then pulled out his sword and put the tip to his throat as the handle faced Rahenno. "But if you want your revenge go ahead and take it. Since appearently I became a wanted criminal for nothing. You would be doing the world a favor, and the bounty on my head could help you rebuild the village. So go ahead, finish me off." Kiyoshi said staring straight at him as the point of the sword pressed against his throat.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:36 pm
"wow this is something not easy for him to say" pyro said to himself while leaning on the wall near the door with his eyes closed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:38 pm
Jedi walked back in. " kiyoshi, rahenno, come with me on the next mission to kill all of the akatsuki."  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:41 pm
Zann strode to Rahenno's office just in time to hear Jedi's last few words.
"Yeah, but the problem is, do you even know where their current base is?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:43 pm
Rahenno took Kiyoshi sword and held it firmly in his hands. "You know, if I didn't know who you were, i'd might take up that offer." He got up and walked towards Kiyoshi, still holding the sowrd. Rahenno raised the weapon and thrusted it forward, striking the rock next to Kiyoshi's head. "But what good would it do if i had one of my best ninja and friend dead. Beside revenge isn't my style." Rahenno turned around and went back to his seat and formed a seal. He placed his hand of the scroll and it disappeared. "I'll hold on to this. As for now you should keep a low profile. The akasuki are bond to figure this out soon or later" He said to Kiyoshi.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:45 pm
((Is Dark still in the Akatsuki btw? No right?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:48 pm
"sounds like their done" pyro said to himself walking in with his eyes opened but his arms still crossed.

"Zanns right Jedi for one no one knows were their hideout is or do we...."pyro turned to Kiyoshi " hey Keyoshi do you know were the current location is??"

pyro hasu

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:51 pm
"I have my sourses, and I know where they are."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:51 pm
((Don't think so, he was just there to gain power then he was going to leave.))

Kiyoshi took his sword and resheathed it. "Doesn't matter, ether way I was going to be a target on there list." He then lowered the earth dome, but was still feeling hurt on the inside. Which he didn't show.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:52 pm
"Well i have a plan..." Came another voice from the hallway into the room. This voice sounded familiar and the figure was the same as it was before. "....my name is Oni Hakasho, and you all can call me Graveyard." He didnt have any weapons on him, and his human bone like helm clung to his head and neck like a child to a blanket.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:53 pm
"Fair enough, if you do." Zann said with a shrug. He looked out of the window to the village, noting how peaceful it is. For the time being.
"That reminds me Jedi...did you want to talk to me about something?" He asked as he suddenly remembered.  

iZann

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:56 pm
jedimastersonic
"I have my sourses, and I know where they are."

pyro turned to Jedi "yea but think about it...the entire akautski and us....I mean we will need alot of ninja's. Plus if we do their's that possibility that blade will be their." pyro walked over to the window.

"We can take them but the fight will injure many ninja's... so if blade show's up we will be in trouble" pyro stated

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games