Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:10 pm
Heh, alright then. I guess I can work on that, if there are no objections. And yes, let's make everyone get AIM!! twisted I have, just haven't been going on as much for about two weeks. ^_^;; But hopefully we could get Sakura Ai to get it too, since her parents are so strict about it. sad  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:36 pm
I have finished my rough draft of the rubric. Eh... I'm not sure if you had been serious Kurai. But anyway, it's done. I'll let you tweak it in any way you want. 3nodding  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:40 pm
Star Testing Score Requirements
Simply because we love to torture you. ^_^

AN: This is a basic rubric, showing all judges and Star Test participants what is allowable for each number grade. In the case of slight indecisiveness or for other reasons, '.5' (added only) will be permitted for use in grading. Such could simply mean that you just hadn't reached the next level, but you're better in level than the former number. Also, if you don't receive a score at all, in most cases, you signed up for the test and you never posted your entry fight. As long as you actually fight, then you're able to get a 1 or higher. So, as I figure that most of these starting points a now squared away, let's get started now.

P.S. This will be going in decreasing order, from 8 to 1.

8: Wow, are you a literary genius? Your post is very well paced, and even if at a long length, it holds the reader's interest. Sentence length is variable, which is a good grammatical tool. Pretty much, there are VERY little grammatical errors, if any. There is progression, which is needed to mark a character's advancement throughout the fight. The detail and description of the opponent(s), environment, character, possible arrival, actions, etc. are properly utilized and applied. Also, there is a great deal of insight into how the character is feeling with each decision and movement. Basically, the reader is able to know what the character is thinking and expressing. Even if the character acts without much reason or thought, express that in your post. Also, personality for the character in general is maintained. All in all, the post is comprehendible and legible.

7: Your post is very well typed, and it makes sense. It is pretty well paced, but lacks somewhat, maybe in length or holding interest. Sentence length is partially varied, but still good. There may be some grammatical errors, more noticeable though in this case. There is progression, and probably no errors when presenting the character's advancement. The essence or basic personality of the character is retained and easily sensed by reading the post. Description and detail remain key, though there may be some lacking in certain area, whether it be with the character, opponent(s), or attacks (anything really). There may be a slight lack of insight into the character, but as stated before, this is an understandable post, and it is above average.

6: This post is considerably decent, though there is more apparent lacking. The post itself still makes sense, though there may be some more detectable errors, but only some. There may not be much variability with sentences at all, but the sentences are still nicely typed. There are some weaknesses in progression and character development during the fight, but it is still good. It is somewhat hard to detect the character's personality, feelings, or emotions for that part. And there is more apparent lacking in description and detail, whether length is to blame or not. In most cases, there is a lack in length and pacing, but it is still acceptable for this number grade. All in all, there are more grammatical errors seen, but it is still an understandable post.

5: This is a borderline point, where the decency of the post is lacking more. It is more so harder to tell what the character is feeling, and the personality of the character is slipping. There are more apparent grammatical errors, whether dealing with sentence structure or spelling. There are still some good sentences in this post, though there is an extreme lack in variety, if any are variable at all. The post may appear somewhat rushed with the lack of description and detail; there is more neglect of the environment and opponent(s) (maybe the character as well). The post is deprived of proper advancement in the fight, and especially for the character. Still, this post is somewhat legible and understandable. Grade wise, this is average.

4: This is also a borderline point. But lower than 5. So at this point, this and every number below it are below average. This post is more noticeably deprived of description, detail, and duly (proper) advancement of the character in this battle. Maybe the reader can know the character's lesser emotions, but nothing past that. There is not much left for expression and there are more grammatical errors than needed. Unfinished sentences, misspellings, etc. There is not enough pacing and the length is considerably short. The entry needs work, and most of all, the attacks need to be somewhat believable. No "Ryu chokes the dragon and its head pops off", there needs to be a struggle, progression, etc.

3: The post is really short in this case, as are all other posts that are given grades lower than this. It is not likely, but maybe some of the character's personality can be detected. The fighting lacks in coordination and description altogether. There is a heavy lack in description and detail, for everything in general (most importantly the character). This is somewhat harder to understand. There is an excessive amount of grammatical errors, and this post is somewhat nonsensical. There could be some possible pacing with the post, though it is likely due to the shortness of it. The reader's interest is probably not best kept with this, so thus, this is somewhat low in score.

2: This could be almost as poor as a 1, seeing how there is more deprivation of the needed essentials. A lot of grammatical errors are expected from this one. This post is preferably harder to understand, if at all. The character is obviously alive, but there is barely anything having to do with he/she's feelings, emotions, thoughts, etc. There is little description and detail, and there is probably little to no pacing entirely. The character MAY have a personality, but it is heard to read up on in this post. There is high neglect of the environment, and this post is really nonsensical. The length is really concise, and not in a good way. All in all, this is a low grade.

1: Ok, did you simply want to gain a star without even trying? A spell-checker could come in handy, and you're able to use it. There is a complete lack of literacy in this post, it is very hard to understand, if at all. Description and detail are scant, period. In most cases, this will not reach much in length at all, so there is probably not a bit of progression or advancement seen in this post. Is the character even alive? There isn't much of a personality in that case. Where is the expression and feeling, the reader needs to be able to know how the character reacts, both physically and mentally. The actions aren't described that well if given any description at all. Altogether, this is the lowest score possible for a given post.

AN: A final note is that even if you don't win in the battle, you still get graded upon these requirements. You can still earn an 8, you just need to follow the requirements in lieu of vanquishing your opponent(s). Also, the room itself is metallic and spherically shaped. But you can spice up the description, almost as though it can change in appearance when you're inside. All in all, it's up to you. Add in your own creativity. Also, don't be afraid to use a spell-checker of some sort, whether it be from Microsoft Word or whatnot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:45 pm
Hello everyone 3nodding  

IkumiAngel

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:54 pm
'Ello. ^_^ How are you?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:56 pm
ok mostly tired 3nodding , but I don't want to sleep yet. So im mostly wandering around on gaia. What about you? 3nodding  

IkumiAngel

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:03 pm
Kind of the same, but I'm also venturing about another forum, not on this website though. Hhmm... I'm planning to make an RP in my guild. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:07 pm
fun, i've been checking other guilds im in to see if anyone posted blaugh . I'll probably have to get going though 3nodding , otherwise my mom might not be to happy if she catches me on this late. sweatdrop  

IkumiAngel

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:20 pm
Oh, heh. Yeah... my mom yells at me too. ^_^;; HHm... I guess more are busy during the summer it seems. Or something like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:56 am
Im not gunna be on for a long time, soooo, Nohea's on a trip 3nodding I wuz thinking of quiting Gaia, so if I do not return ever, err.....Nohea died in a plane crash xd xd  

Nohea-Chan

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:30 am
*crys, and awakens from her drowsiness as she glomps Nohea.* NO!!! crying Please come back Nohea-chan!! Don't leave...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:17 am
If nohea dies. Me kill plane >.
Also the Rubric. ::reads it:: Ryu chokes dragons head and it pops off XD!! i guess i pretty much agree with everything there.

7 could be a lil more harder to achieve though.

so i guess ill start the 2nd test soon. Hoping more then just you would be interested in being a judge.  

KuraiGekkou

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:51 am
Oh, okkie. z_z Hhmm... no mandatory posts here, so I shall try to work on my RP. whee Wah... this should be fun, maybe not the most duly set RP on this website though. But anyway, good mornin' to you all. And I hope that others will take up this proposition, since we need judges. We can't let Kurai read so much by himself. >_<  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:42 pm
Wow. I need a life stare  

Rene the Hopeless

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:12 pm
Aawww, don't say that Rene. I'm the one who seriously needs one. If it were up to me, I'd probably be a hermit for a few years. -_-  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games