Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:14 pm
Pyne continued to drink his coffee and looked at Devin. He could tell by his facial expression something was wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:34 pm
Kaede stopped poking her eggs and looked over at Devin. She was about to ask him what was wrong, but she figured that now was not a good time.  

Julia the Trickster

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:16 pm
Tiberius sat there, chancing a peek at Kaede once in a while. Kistune are very intelligent beings. But yet, she shows a lack of knowledge about certain things. She's strong opinioned no doubt, but even a deep forest kitsune knows what a clock is....very interesting.... he thinks to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:22 pm
Alyxis walked over and placed a hand on Devin's shoulder. She didn't say anything, simply offered him the physical support.

Devin shrugged her off, "I don't want to see, hear, or speak to you." He stood and walked out of the cafe, picking up his coffee and sandwich, "This really is your fault after all."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:33 pm
Pyne got up and put his hand on Alyxis's shoulder.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:42 pm
Kaede saw how hurt Devin was. Against her better judgement, she ran out of the cafe after Devin, once out she looked around untill she saw him. "Devin, wait!"  

Julia the Trickster

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:57 pm
Tiberius stood up alarmed. He turned to Alyxis and Pyne, a worried expression on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:03 am
"It's alright," Alyxis said, to both Tiberius and Pyne, "De just got some bad news."

"What?" Devin asked angrily, "What do you want? You want to rip out my heart? Too late, it's already been done."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:36 pm
"What happened?" Pyne asked Alyxis as he finished his coffee.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:42 pm
Kaede ran up to him and shook her head. "I'm not sure what just happened, but if it was because you are out here, it's not Alyxis's fault, it's mine remember? the whole reason we're chasing after Winter is because that thing was after me..." She looked up at him, apologetically. Her guilt had returned, and she was afraid that now her actions had affected another person.  

Julia the Trickster

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:44 pm
"From the way he begged..." Alyxis said, "I'm willing to bet Sandra his fiancée broke their engagement."

"No, it is her fault!" Devin insisted, "Its because she came in the middle of the night and dragged me from my home. Is because of her I had to become a werewolf. Is because of my selfish sister that I've lost the woman I loved!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:56 pm
Kaede looked shocked. She was sort of relieved when he explained that it was not her fault, but she was confused by what he had said. She couldn't find out what to say, instead she just replied, "...I'm sorry..."  

Julia the Trickster

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:05 pm
"Oh, I see." Pyne said softly as he heard Devin's voice. "He'll need some time alone before we move on." He said as he got up.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:43 pm
"In all honesty, I'm glad they aren't getting married. She would never have accepted all of him." Alyxis said, sitting down and drinking her coffee, "But she ended it because when I brought him to Merkia, I didn't think she needed to know. I mean what was I supposed to do? Call her as one in the morning, and explain I'm taking her betrothed to a vampire nest because he needs to be trained on how to be a werewolf?"

"You're sorry, oh well everything is all better now because you're sorry." Devin said, "I'll just call my fiancĂ©e up and tell her we can go back on with the engagement because Kaede is sorry!"  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:28 pm
Kaede took a step back. She felt a mixture if shock, anger, and helplessness. She shook her head, looking stern. "You're right, this has nothing to do with me...I can't help you..." She turns and starts to leave.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games