Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:10 pm
Blood then replied "It is urgent one ninja has been injured by a senbon coated in its poison" Blood also said "I come alone Lady Hokage"  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:34 pm
Andrew brother of raiden quickly vanished and was gone.  

teddy_byakuga

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:35 am
Z walked in to the building and saw the Hokage's Office. The village of Konoha was almost completely destroyed and they could use help. The shinobi with no headband walked in to the office and looked at the Hokage. She was a beautiful lady, and looked as if she was a great leader. "Hokage, I have come form another village. A village filled with war, and little shinobi. I have left the village in hopes to become stronger, to aide the village when needed. To do so I would like to become a shinobi of Konoha. My parents lived here before my father was assassinated. Little is known of my mother, but I do have this." Z said as his pure white eyes began to glimmer in the rays of light coming through the windows. " I would also like to find Raiden Uchiha, and make him my sensei... again."  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:08 am
Raiden turns and sees Z. He notes though that the rest of leaf needs to be worked on. He goes to Reiko. "I'll be right back, Im going to rebuild the rest of leaf. You also may want to see your house also...see you soon" He said whispering, giving her a swift kiss on her cheek that others wouldn't catch until reiko's reaction, or had sharingan. In a fluid motion he was gone somewhere within the village  

Shruikan Tenshi

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:58 am
As Z saw Raiden leaving he watched him leave. "Raiden!" Z yelled. He turned to the Hokage and smiled. "I will be back soon. In that time please thikn of my offer." Z said as he followed Raiden. "Raiden! Make me your student again!" Z said as he got up to Raiden.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:07 am
Andrew came running back in the area and went after Z. "Mister can you train me the basics," he yelled as he ran to him.  

teddy_byakuga

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:13 am
"The basics, eh?" Z said as he turned looking at the boy. "What are your elements? And which path do you wish to take?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:16 am
"My elements are Fire & Lightning" andrew said as he got a strange look on his face "My what do you mean by that" he said as he stopped running and looked at Z hard. "By the way Im Andrew Ryuu Uchiha,Raidens little brother"  

teddy_byakuga

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:34 am
"Ahh. If you are Radien's brother, then why don't we train together, with Raiden?" Z asked as he laughed. "My name is Z." He said as his white eyes showed. "I was an Oinin of Sunagakure, but I have left to be trained by your brother, and to become a Konoha Shinobi. And eventually, I wish to become Akatsuki." Z said as he gave a thumbs up. "And there is nobody to stop me!" Z said as he began to follow Raiden again. "So Raiden, what do you say about us going to train under you? It will be like back in Suna!" Z yelled, hoping Raiden would hear.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:11 pm
"Raiden is fixing the village and then he is going to make knight and shinning armor with Reiko the Hkage," Andrew said as he looked at Z and smile " Akatsuki? good luck with that, but i need trsining from you"  

teddy_byakuga

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:18 pm
(I actually can't teach you... I only know Genin and Chuunin moves from Sand. But I have a jutsu I can teach you...)

"Then, We'll learn a jutsu your brother taught me." Z said as he attempted to poke Andrew's head.

Temporary Body Paralysis  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:27 pm
(k))

Andrew looked at Z and smile and quickly ducked down and dove to the other side and got back up quickly. "Yawn," he said .  

teddy_byakuga

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:30 pm
(Fine)

"Huh." Z said as he laughed a little. "Meet me at the Training Grounds." Z said as he walked away.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:36 pm
Andrew quickly bolted to the training grounds.  

teddy_byakuga

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:02 pm
Reiko looked at Blood. "I'm sorry, but all of our supplies were destroyed in the explosion. However you may find some outside the gates in the fire country."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games