Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:10 pm
((he will raep you XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:11 pm
havockboy
((he will raep you XD))

(oh god. i dont want to see my nina get rape. O_O)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:15 pm
( ...what if she likes it...? )  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:18 pm
(Oh god o.o. Dark... don't even think that!)  

Dripples

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:18 pm
Dark-Ninja70
( ...what if she likes it...? )

( the hell is wrong with you!? lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:24 pm
(Tentacle raep to be precise. Oh and sypher is very unstable and will literally blast you f'ing face off with spikes if he gets under to0 much pressure.)
Sypher's mind was racing Should I kill them or not he thought about several times. He finally sighed and punched the wall and a giant spike went flying in the middle of the room. After a couple seconds the entire dome fell to pieces.  

M o k i F a i r y

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:26 pm
(eew.....that is nasty now......)

nina sighed again, knowing that she is out. she then return back to normal as she was panting alittle bit from using it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:26 pm
(( I always think of stuff like that my mind is disgusting but I try and refrain from saying much of it ))

*Hanzo turned to Zeramaru*

"Have the bugs located Raiden yet?"  

Dark-Ninja70

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:32 pm
Sypher stands there and states "I'm still blind and a blind dumb a** punching a wall during an epic battle is very useful" he said this very sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:36 pm
Zeramaru sighed.
"so far all I can recall is akatsuki's hideout... I once saw test there but that is it. Neska showed me where their hideout is" Zeramaru said then walked over towards sypher.
"maybe it is not to late to fix an eye" Zeramaru thought as he placed his hand over sypher's eye "Saisei no Saibou (Cell Regeneration)" Zeramaru focused his chakra trying to fix one of sypher's eyes.

Zeramaru put his hand away and said "best I could do is let you see but it is just one eye and I think you might be color blind..." Zeramaru said that since he could not regenerate enough of it since it was burnt.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:41 pm
nina sat on the ground and just waited there. should she betray the akatsuki or side with them? she did not know and sighed once more.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:43 pm
(I actually know what color blindness is he just doesn't know biggrin )
Sypher looked puzzled and asked simply "What's "color blind"? Does that mean I can't see colors?" He thought for a second "What if when were done beating that guy to a pulp I can take his eyes?" He spoke in a questioning voice.  

M o k i F a i r y

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:13 pm
Yokai looked at Nina and walked over to her, "You know, akatsuki, they all have no emotions. They will kill someone without hesitating... maybe even your brother." Yokai smiled and said, "I suggest you side with us and save your brother. There is a high possibility that your brother might be dead right now, but I doubt it."

(is katsuro captured or something?)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:34 pm
((hey can somebody help me out here I checked it before school and now i'm lost ... really lost. Can somebody fill me in?))  

SynysterGatesRules

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games