Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:42 pm
"Alright." Kessaris hold out his hand and creates a ball of swirling darkness and light. "You see that? I wasn't able to do that before, but I am now. Ha!" He stops it and looks into her eyes with a bright smile. "Alright...watch this. You looking? Because you'll miss-" he falls to the ground a few inches beside her legs. He lies there face down, still breathing although lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:45 pm
Riko kneeled beside her boyfriend, flipping him onto his back. "What in the world... Kessaris? I think he is asleep!" She laughed, checking his pulse. "he is breathing... hmm...." She wondered what to do with him. "Come on Kessaris... let's get you to your bed..." Riko pulled his arm around her neck, standing up with him leaning on her.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:52 pm
"Hey..." Kessaris' astral projection hovered beside his body like a guardian angel. His head was intact, only his eyes were as pale and milky as porcelain and his legs began to plume and billow away starting where his waist met his hips going down. "Guess I haven't mastered the talking to others yet. Oh well...back to my body."

"Huh...what. Oh hey Riko. You know I know you love me, but you don't have to carry me to show it. I can walk you know..."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:58 pm
"You passed out... fine... You need sleep... You've had a big day." Riko let go and let him walk. "I'll walk with you to your room... then I have to go do things for myself..." She said softly, her tone was indifferent but her eyes could easily read as terrified. Riko took his hand and started walking with him to his room.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:36 pm
"Oh, no that was another skill of mine. But if you're going to go, I guess I won't try to stop you." He walks beside her, noticing her disposition. "I don't need my new skill of understanding to tell that something's wrong. You can tell me, Riko." He stops walking, takes her hand and holds it caringly. "What's got your mind lovely?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:15 pm
~I will do as you ask~ Samara replied to Nephilis. ~I love you so much, and I'll miss you. I won't say goodbye, though, because it is just see you soon. Take care of yourself, my love.~

Morganna was still in shock to an extent. Her mind was trying to wrap around the situation, and she felt like she had lost her best friend. This Keliah/Serenity was not the girl she grew up with, and it was obvious that it bothered her. She was pulled from her thoughts at Tenshi's words. "I'll show you," she said quietly, and then gave a nod and an appreciative smile to Riko. "Thank you," she said to her before she left with Kess. She took Tenshi's arm and began to lead him down the hall silently.  

The Lacey Bear

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:25 pm
After the whole papers Tezu went outside and sat there "Well for the time being..better do some meditation" as Tezu closed his right eye..and started to unleash all the troubles and clean it with a new tray. "But about that strange feeling... hmm " as Tezu breathed in and out.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:39 pm
Plague nodded and said. " Well if it's the elderly I will be taking care of then. " He trailed off and snapped his fingers. His body became wrapped in a large dark purple cloak that covered his whole body and his face with a hood. " Will something like this do? Or would you prefer something else? " He asked looking at Nephilis. He turned to Leon and said. " Alright I can get you to Samara's location quickly by darkness just don't trnsform out of the darkness until you find her because I won't be able to turn you back. " Plague said quietly. He placed his hand on Leon's shoulder and Leon vanished piece by piece into darkness. " Nephilis you are a strong fighter how could your powers simply vanish? " Plague asked looking down at him.

" Thanks Plague And Nephilis don't worry your Wife couldn't be in better hands...Well besides your own of course. " He said as his voice vanished away. The shadows burst off towards Samara's unique energy signature.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:46 pm
Nephilis looks at Leon before he vanishes with eyes saying,"I can still hurt you..." he looks around and finds a coconut. He lifts it and strips the fuzz-like shell and places it on his face giving him the look of an old man. "A beard, mustache and a little crab on my head. I'm perfectly cenile now. Alrighty. Now Plague, I just need you to kind of cater to me while I make up some plans to get us out of this mix. Once you tell me what you know about the guildmaster, I'll tell you how I lost okay?" Nephilis spots and loose stick in the middle of the dirt road and picks it up using it as a cane. "We're going to that hotel up ahead. Stay discreet and lower your aura level. I can't sense it, but I know you're on alert."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:50 pm
Riko looked at him, "That other side of you. He is bossy and seems to be like you to a degree. He shows up and he acts like you, calling me love and darling. I'm trying but it's hard to get used to." She slowly walks on, getting to his room. Riko walked in, sitting on his bed. "He is the same age but you can tell that he doesn't want to be ten."  

Maha clone

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:54 pm
" Alright. " Plague said as his body relaxed quite a bit. His aura faded down and he gave his left leg a limp to make him look crippled. " Now were to start...The Guildmaster is a terrorfying man. If you see his mask glare at you from the shadows it's already to late. His skills in combat are truly amazing his speed is blinding and his ability to control darkness far surpassess simple shadow melding. He can twist the area around a person using shadows to bring his very greatest fear to life before his eyes. The Guildmaster isn't like normal assassins he will attack your mind, your heart, and your soul before he goes for your body I don't know how he has managed to do it but he has lived on for hundreds of years always taking on a new name. 'The Harbinger' 'The Maelstrom' 'Shadow of Death' 'Guildmaster'. " I think that is enough informatino for one sitting how how did someone like you manage to lose their powers? Your to good to fall for a simple trap. " He said in a small quiet voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:58 pm
"It was no trap. A trap is planned. What she did was spontaneous and unforseen." Nephilis feels Solitaire change position on his head. He views Plague, almost to record him an a long bank of information stored in his little shell then back forward to the city. "The little girl we saw not to long ago...Keliah? Well now she's Serenity. Her aura is tainted and different. Evil so to speak. Alastor on the other hand is a twist between good and evil. They weren't working together, but they might be now." Nephilis looks at Plague intently with a stare of information. "The guildmaster and you will be seeing each other really soon if you stick with me. How far are you willing to carry me on this journey? I'll be damned if I stay powerless and helpless, but for now, it's all I am." He seemed to exude and air of coolness and calm about the 'losing his power' bit.

~~~

Kessaris rolls into bed, taking the sheets with him as he tumbles. He sits up after taking his shoes off and rests against the headboard. "Oh, Kirasek? It's like he just showed up, but I've been aware of him the whole time. He never came until two nights ago. He's me, but he's not me. I'm aware of what he does and says, but I can't do anything. When I leave, I feel like I'm dreaming. I'm detatched, but still viewing like a movie." He begins to play with his chrome colored hair. "It's hard to explain I guess. I just want you to know that he's harmless. I'm sure he wouldn't hurt a fly. He loves you, but I...me...I love you more."  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:10 pm
" I have never given up once I have set my mind to something, I will follow you until my heart stops beating. " He said with a small fanged smile. He looked at him and said. " Well to finish the Guildmaster's tale. When he is near the air seems to become cold and life seems depressing and bleak. He will probably fire an invisible pulse of energy to stun anyone in it's bath or knock them away. Do not take this pulse lightly...it blew Leon and myself straight through a brick wall. Now these are only rumors now but I have heard that his power seems limitless and that he never wears out but that is wrong the Guildmaster apparantly wears that mask for a reason, of course that reason is unknown and he has never had it taken from his possession the same goes for the other masks he carries I believe they have something to do with his power, but that is only a guess. " He said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:14 pm
Nephilis rubs his fake stubble, already used to it and his crab imitates him perfectly. "So, what would happen if I found one of these masks? Do they grant certain powers or do they all grant the same power as the guildmaster?"  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:25 pm
" Find? If only it were that easy the only masks I have seen like his are in his possessino and I have no idea what they do or if they do anything at all. " Plague said as he limped through the street. He looked at Nephilis and said. " Stealing a mask from him woud be certain death, you are weakened and he is at his full strength at all times of the day. " He said with a sigh.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games