Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:31 pm
An egg timer shaped like a miniature Danish signalled the end of ten minutes, so Forte' dried off the spoon and bowl and brought them to doppleDanish.
"Can you fix my guitar now?" Forte' asked wearily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:34 pm
"Of course! There is only one last step!"
doppleDanish threw the ruined guitar into the mixing bowl along with the ingredients Forte' had fetched. Beating them repeatedly with the large spoon, he poured them out onto the floor.
"Chik-chik."
doppleDanish cocked the nozzle of a massive flamethrower before blasting the guitar with it, fire shooting out like water from a firehose.

"How do ya like my firehose?"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:41 pm
"now watch as doppledanish pours the mixture into the guitar shaped cookie tin and bakes it for five hours!"
danish declared
"but to save time we have one prefixed!"
danish held up the original guitar as good as new  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:32 am
Slowly, Forte' reached for his beloved guitar. It was exactly the same as he remembered it, not a single sign of the breakage. "It's perfect!" Forte' exclaimed, strumming the strings and realizing it was tuned to perfection. He thought back to all the tasks he had to do just to get it fixed, and added, "I'll make sure not to break anything else."  

2ndLtHavoc

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:56 am
doppleDanish flicked off the firehose and slathered frosting over the guitar he had been baking.
"Cake's done!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:48 pm
"thanks for getting all the ingredients for the cake!"
danish cheered  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:35 pm
"Wait..." Forte' said slowly. "Those ingredients... WEREN'T for my guitar... they were for a cake...?!"
He felt as if he was going to snap. Taking deep breaths, he turned and left the kitchen, when suddenly an idea struck him.
"You know," Forte' said, pulling up a stool. "I think I'll play a little song. To celebrate my guitar. And this cake." His fingers flew over the strings, playing a toe-tapping beat that nobody could help but dance to. Nobody and nothing. Soon, the entire kitchen was dancing, including the kitchenware, stove, refridgerator, food, spices, dishes, pots, and pans. With a great whirlwind of crashing dishware and clanking pots, the whole dance ended in an overflowing heap.
Forte' turned on his heels, grumbling as he pushed the door open and took a seat in the corner of the diner.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:21 pm
doppleDanish looked at the mess and shrugged.
"No worse than the last time Era il Lupo dropped by. You should have seen him in a rage! Whoo! What fury! Ah... the good old days..."
He sneezed and everything flew back to their places, good as new.
"I have to admit, that was a pretty catchy tune though."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Neon Chalk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:34 pm
Miriam walked into the Palace and looked around. She walked into the Pub and ordered a honeydew drink. Her gaze was everywhere, almost in a paranoid way.

"Hopping pubs and bars, this is so not like me. I really need to get myself together..." Miriam thought to herself.

She sat up with her back straight and chewed on the rose stem between her lips. The dim lights of the pub made her weary and tired. Miriam turned back to her drink and continued to enjoy the ominous feeling of the pub.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:12 pm
Miriam finished her drink slowly, about an hour later. She remained there and just fiddled with her rose. The petals never wilted but the stem stayed an eternal black.

"This dangerous flower resembles my deadly and hollow heart. Never shall you die or wilt and never shall one love you for what you are..." whispered Miriam as she sat there.

Miriam sat up from the bar and payed the bartender. She exited the pub and re-entered the lobby. The rose clenched between her teeth swayed up and down rhythmically as she walked around the place. Her eyes examined the paintings and structure of the lobby carefully, taking in every detail to mind.

"Ah.. This place is too beautiful to be so depressed in," she walked towards the manmade waterfall on the side of the room, "I might as well grab something to eat. That drink certainly did not fill me up to my content."

Miriam walked in to the diner. Her wings fluttering every time someone walked pass her. She sat down at one of the tables and looked through the menu conveniently placed there.

Neon Chalk

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:47 pm
Forte's simmering anger and Miriam's depression combined and created thick black clouds that drizzled all over the diner.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:50 pm
a random serving plushie wandered over to miriams table
"hello there! what would you like for today?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Neon Chalk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:55 pm
Miriam glanced over at Forte, she knew he wasn't in the best of moods. She noticed the serving plushie and ordered her meal,

"May I have a plate of water cress sandwiches and a few wellingtons as well? Maybe another Honeydew drink, I'm quite fond of the way your building makes them."

Miriam took a slice of bread on the table and ate it. She mumbled with her mouth full,

"I gush that wull be all."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:30 pm
"would that be a byako wellington or the standard wellington?"
the serving plushie asked as it started up a fire in the middle of the hall and used smoke signals to deliver the order to the kitchen  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:00 pm
A pastry, heavy with cream flew out of the kitchen at the serving plushie.
"Enough with the smoke! We can hear her from in here!"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games