Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:34 pm
When Qin finally quieted down, she heard some whispering from the other side of the wall. Quickly composing herself, she stood and snatched up her naginata.

"Who's there?" she shouted with authority.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:41 pm
((Ya know, I think I'll give Arisu time to be the suffering 17 year old girl she is. She's kept up this touch girl act for the last 100 pages, so I think she deserves it.))

A ten-year old Arisu was sitting in a corner, shaking and hugging her knees. The bodies of her parents and little sister lay throughout the room. A man was approaching her.
"You're scared, aren't you?" the man laughed. He had a knife in his hand. The knife was covered in the blood of Arisu's family.
"Wh-Why...are you...doing this?" Arisu asked with a voice that shook. She was terrified.

The man just laughed and started to walk closer.
Arisu couldn't see the man clearly because it was dark. The only thing she could see were eyes. Eyes the color of blood. "Wh-Who...are you? Wh-Why did you...kill my parents...and my sister?" she asked the man again.
The man laughed. "I am simply an Eternal Eyes, like yourself," he said.
"Are you...with the army?" Arisu asked.
"No. But why am I telling you all this? You won't need the information in hell!" he said, laughing maniacally. Then he took one step. Then another. Then suddenly-

Arisu woke to the sound of Qin shouting. It took all her energy to stop from falling off the roof, where she had fallen asleep. "Even after seven years, that night is as clear as day..." she said quietly so no one could hear. She buried her face in her knees to hide the tears that were streaming down her cheeks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru looked at the stone wings in his hand and his thoughts turned to Asuka. "Thank you, Zack," he said to him quietly.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:08 pm
Zack scratched his cheek"you're...you're welcome ...You don't need to thank me..I think she would want me to do that"He smiled "for me she was like a sister always there when i needed to talk and she talked to me..well mainly about you and so....Don't be sad this would make her sad to.."He sigghed and looked around and tilted his head"Your room looks like a libary and someone needs to tidy it up... Every are books and scrolls laying around"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:17 pm
Ada put her hands up as she walked around the corner. "Chill out its just me....are you ok?" Ada asked genuinly conserned  

Madame Twiggly

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:52 am
"You try being a tactician and keep your room neat," Mamoru said with a sense of deja vu. He remembered saying that same exact think to Asuka that same exact day...(It's on page 9, in case you don't remember. Most you you wouldn't, since you weren't there at the time.) Then Mamoru looked away as Asuka filled his mind again.

((Er...Ada is talking to Elisabeth and not Arisu, right? Or is she talking to Arisu? Normally I can keep up with this kinda stuff, but my mind is asleep since it's Saturday.

Oh, by the way, I'm sorry that I wasn't on yesterday. I was too busy.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:56 am
((its ok i was talking to qin actually... sweatdrop ))  

Madame Twiggly

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:18 pm
((XD I meant Qin. I accidentally put Elisabeth instead. I don't know why, though.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:38 pm
Qin narrowed her eyes at Ada.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she lied, putting her naginata back in its holder, "What're you doing here anyway? I thought you had business with the King."

[[Hey, just wondering: Why are so many Eternal Eyes working for the King? 0.o]]  

SapphireScythe

Madame Twiggly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:25 pm
((idk XD))
"oh i dont know i was just walking by and i thought i heard you crying....." Ada shrugged her shoulders "but that couldnt have been...right? The Great Qin couldnt have been crying right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:55 am
((XD I don't know either.))  

Stefisgarden

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:33 pm
"You're right. That couldn't have been," she said tersely.

[[Sorry, I can't think of anything else sweatdrop ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:08 pm
Zack sighed and poked Mamorus forehead"Hey!Cheer up!"He crossed his arms"You know what ..let us go in town tommorow ...err..damn we can't dad won't let me..What ever ..Let us sneak into town tommorow!"He grinned at him"You need a break...we two need a break!You can't work if you keep your mind in the past!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Madame Twiggly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:55 pm
Ada smirked. "Well thats a relief i guess." She paused for a moment then frowned. "Im hungry.....u wanna come get something to eat with me???" Ada asked nervously.

((sry i couldnt think of anything else.....and i really am hungry :/ ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:22 am
"Hm...You're acting more like a teenager everyday, and you're twenty-one," Mamoru said.

((XD That sounds kinda weird, considering Mamoru actually is a teenager. XD

Eh...Now I'm beginning to think writer's block is contagious.))  

Stefisgarden

Sneaky Puddle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:53 am
Suzu walked along the road humming a tune to herself. Her hat was angled over her eyes to prevent passersby from seeing their red hue which would let them know she was an Eternal eyes. As she walked, however, she came across a fork in the road. She frowned slightly as she pulled out a map to see which way to go.

"Though I don't want to go near the castle, I'll get more money for my music there..." She groaned to herself before folding her map up and began to head left. Her stomach also gave that moment to offer its opinion. The woman let a sigh escape her lips as she could see the town up ahead. "Guess I have no choice."

Entering the town, the place seemed lively enough causing a hint of jealousy to develop since her village no longer had that happiness.

Stopping in the middle of town at a bench, Suzu pulled her hat from her head setting it on the bench next to her as she placed the flute to her lips earning a jingle from the two bells dangling off of it as she let the soft melody spread through the town. Those that would hear the sound would be afflicted by the small mirage created from her flute and wouldn't see her eyes as red but as a purple hue.

(Yay for first post. lol)  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games