Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:39 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Fenrir's body arose from the darkness there was darkness coming out off his mouth as it was holding a specter it had converted everything to Arekku's will even his soul, as he was suffocated to death soon after his dog came out as well it was easy to see the same thing had happen to him as Arekku took two scrolls out as his equipment came out he started dissecting both of them as he put different body parts and blood in jars to keep the preserved as well as some blood, he finish with Fenrir only leaving some meat and what not, though with all his bones, teeth, nails, and even eyes gouge out there he look mutilated as Arekku then even sealed off the meat as he started with the dog and did the same thing in seconds, though by then he moved his operations to inside his office which had returned to normal, the walls had some blood, but he would soon clean that off as he sealed everything that was ever of Fenrir in a bunch of scrolls to preserve and study later. Arekku then put them away as he was feeling dizzy now he was in no longer in stage two and needed some rest as he started to mop up the floor and scrub the walls he soon filled a bucket with blood, "Ugh I had do this mess here." Arekku said as Noriko was watching him and laughing, Arekku then with some of the meat he didn't seal away Yajuu he started to cook it though it was already fried and still warm, Arekku ate comfortably for once as he just now had fine things to research. Arekku looked at his office as it started to reshape itself once more as most of the things had been converted with the seals he had, he looked out the window and wonder of where Ari, Ari's sister, Shoko, and even where Masumi-sensei where located at now and of course of his assistant Aki who he was sure was okay and Sonia his student. He felt alone and didn't care about victory at the moment.

Omoikane ((Goddess of Wisdom))
(One I made it before all that forbidden stuff was been said if not it could be consider forbidden or just a high level jutsu either way it puts a toll on my body, though also maybe read my custom jutsu and the first part of the effect of it is mostly releasing my whole mind and giving me full control of my body, like I said it was something complicated since I was sure you were gonna try that jutsu.)

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:38 pm
Oroami kicked in the door almost wildly. Blood spurted across the room as it was obvious to Natio that he was mortally wounded. His entire left arm was gone from the shoulder down, blood and pieces of ripped tissue dropped from it constantly. "Where is my daughter, where is Kasumi." He said flatly as though he was near death. He began to wobble as blood erupted from his mouth.  

Havok-Trance

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:52 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

There was a throbbing nerve popping on Arekku's forehead as he looked at the new mess in office, Noriko caught Arekku by the collar who was about to pounce on the mortally wounded Oroami with no mercy as he shouted obscenities as he was hold back then he went to being the same old Arekku,"Well a** who doesn't see I just cleaned my office, your daughter stormed off a while back and unless you wanna get aid or something I suggest you don't touch the floor or fall on it cause I have yet to disinfected, ugh." Arekku said as annoyed as he took off his cleaning gloves, and then put a scroll down and a hospital table pop out,"Now get on the table.... Unless you feel like dying keep walking around." Arekku said annoyed he didn't wanna do anything anymore, though Noriko was glaring at him, not cause Oroami was Susumu widow husband, but he was still testing Arekku as we speak.

Arekku's Theme:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:57 pm
Oroami fell to his knees only able to keep himself from falling head first into Fenrir's body by his still intact right hand. He pushed himself up and fell back onto the Hospital table and went under in seconds.  

Havok-Trance

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:59 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

When Aki neared the office she saw random splatters of blood all over the ground. Sudden worry filled her. She dashed forward and into the lobby. Blood was covering the floor. The people in the area had a look of shock. Aki crashed up the stairs and came to the door of the office hanging a jar. She stopped in the door way a wide eyed stare looked to Oroami then to Arekku. She knew Arekku had not been the one to injure Oroami. The puddles of blood that she encountered on the way here had proved that point to her. "Wh-what's going on?!" Aki croaked the smell of death assailed her senses. She took hold of the door frame for a moment to regain her composure. She entered the office and looked back at Arekku. It seemed like he was another horrid mood.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:05 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

(for the record I have mutilated fenrir's body already and harvested everything put it in many jars and seal it off in scrolls Kabuto style there just blood here and a little meat of yajuu that I ate >.>)
Arekku let Oroami lay down as he wash his hands and use a jutsu at the same time he wasn't in the mood so it was obvious showed on his face,"Aki! Please get a towel and clean this guys wounds and what not, as well get some disinfectant and splash it around the room, walls, floor, and roof okay!" Arekku yelled out in a nice sort of calling for his sister to help him in his chores kind of way as he headed to his closet to grab a coat and some gloves.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:15 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------

Aki nodded and set about her chore. She hurried to a cabinet and took out a clean towel and disinefectant. First the teen went about with preparing the room. She shut the door and splashed the cleaning liquid over the walls and surfaces. Once that was done she washed her own hands and threw on latex gloves from the same cabinent. Aki then prepared a metal bowl of water and a few other body safe cleaning liquids. She set the bowl by Oroami and dipped the towel into the water. The teen pressed a firm hand against the unconcious man's chest incase he thrashed about. She then dabbed at his wound and back to the bowl. The water quickly turned turned red. But it would do the job. Aki continued cleaning untill she touched every surface of the wound at least three times. "Ready." She said speaking with her head turned completely away from the wounded man.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:31 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku then walked over to the bed with a giant needle and stab some serum into Oroami, he would feel it in seconds and plunge him into a deeper sleep than he was before.

"Alright let's take him to Akatsuki they should reward us greatly." Arekku said sounding serious then looked at Aki,"Hahaha just playing with ya." Arekku said laughing as he put his hands over the man chest and seconds was diagnose him with multiple problems in his body,"So Noriko, I guess it safe to assume that Susumu is actually dead now." Arekku said sounding sad now as he started to clean some wounds thoroughly and doing a bunch of different Medical techniques.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:38 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki leered at Arekku even as he brushed the joke off. She took up the bucket and mop and found there to already be some blood staining them. She cast a look over her shoulder at Arekku as he spoke to the horse. There was a sad tone in his voice. The teen wordlessly went to throughly cleaning the room. The smell of bleach overwhelmed the pungent odor of blood. In no time she had the office clean. The only blood that still remained was the blood leaking from Oroami. Aki cleaned the bucket and mop free of blood in the sink. She then looked over Arekku wondering if there was something else she needed to do. However, the jounin stayed silent.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:46 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku finish in no time his work was as flawless as ever though unfortunately for Oroami, Arekku could never bring back an arm that was gone he could only heal the body to what was humanely possible, he could of attach one of Fenrir's arms there the one he hadn't ripped up all his meat, though it didn't have no bone to it. As Arekku just finish and threw his gloves into the trash, it would take a while before Oroami even wakes up,"Noriko, if this guy tries to leave without repaying the service of healing him let alone for dirtying my office bites his nuts off." Arekku exclaimed as he walked over to wash his hands,'Well you came right in time Aki." Arekku said smiling.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:00 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki ditched her gloves as well and washed off her hands beside Arekku. She returned the smile "You're telling me." The teen dried her hands on a clean towel then shook them out. The teen looked over at Oroami. "Who is that guy?" She had never met him before, nor Susumu. Aki moved over to the couch sat against the wall of the office. She sat on the arm of the couch and listened to Arekku. She held a curious look on her face.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:09 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"He's an a** who dirties a semi clean office and attacks little boys who are not even ten." Arekku said as he was leaning on the wall of office,"Though other than that I only really know little of him, just some stats from people and that's about it to be honest I don't care more than that, also he's Kasumi's daddy." Arekku said casually not in a very caring mood about him as he looked at his hands it had been a while since he had spilled another blood that much.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:15 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Aki couldn't help but react to Kasumi's name with a hiss. "He's the one who bred that... psycho demon killer child?" She wrinkled her nose and shuddered. Aki stretched her arms above her head then nonchalantly looked over to Arekku. He was looking down at his hands. "So... who'd you kill in here? Or at least hurt enought to spill blood." She crossed one leg over the other and rested her head on the heel of her hand, "You said semi-clean office and there was some blood on the mop before I used it." Aki pointed to the now completely clean mop.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:19 pm
((XD my rpc may go beserk!))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:21 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

"You be surprise Kasumi was a mommy girl back in the day haha, I remember her clinging to her mothers leg not too long ago haha." Arekku said smiling as he just looked at her,"Yeah someone did die here...... It's been awhile and the first one I done as a kage, it feels empty really....." Arekku said as he looked at her,"Well it was Fenrir that died in here." Arekku said as he looked over to Oroami it would be a while for him to wake up like it would to Arekku if he was ever in that condition,"Oh well then...."

Arekku's Theme:

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games