Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:30 am
elaise looked at zack and cero for a moment before gently squeezing zack's arm and kissing cero on the head. She smiled at the boy watching him for a moment as she sat down on a nearby chair.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:37 am
Cero hugged Zack tighty and zack sat down somewhere and held him tightly but then he looked at the rest"...How is that possible?"

Jamato shruged and kissed Niaras cheek "I am not sure maybe more of his kind are out there..."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:56 pm
Niara looked confused. "His kind? My brain can't process this right now. Alright. New topic. Who's hungry? The food is ready, by the way." she says, looking at Jamato and smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:10 am
" i'm hungry." elaise said softly looking at niara and smiling slightly " two people to feed now." she added still trying to get used to the fact that she was pregnant even though she'd known for a few weeks. " come on cero zack let's go and get you some food." she said standing up and moving beside zack. she ruffled cero's hair and smiled at him and she spoke.  

golden-priestess2

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:57 pm
Jamato chuckeld and followed Niara and quickly kissed her cheek."Let's just say that he might be the key to a new adventure and a new riddle"

Zack quickly followed the rest and grinned as he heard Jamatos words."I see...reminds me of some rumors and other strange things i saw on my adventure with elaise and...the twins..!Oh i want food by the way!Or i starve!"Cero simply nodded to Zacks words ,it was unclear if he understood his brothers words or not.He then suddeny giggeld and clinged to Zacks chest.

(remind me twice if you post i forgot that to fats >>')  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:44 pm

elaise laughd slightly as she watched the antics between zack and his brother " we'll have to tell them about some of the strange things we saw. i'm surprised we went on a journey together for that long and not killed either of them.

golden-priestess2

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:31 pm
"Yeah, I was wondering how your guys managed. Well, sit down! Food's already on the table so dig in! The only strange things that I have seen have been spirits wandering this city." Niara says, sitting down at the large dining room table and motioning for everyone else to do the same.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:10 pm

elaise sighed slightly as she sat down at the table, seeing the food in front of her she began to put some of it on her plate, making sure to choose foods that she knew weren't to full of flavours. " this all looks really nice you two." she said as she waited for the rest of them to sit down and get some food before starting to eat her own.

golden-priestess2

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:56 am
Zack took a seat beside Elaise and placed little Cero on his lap.Cero giggeld happily and and reached for some food,So Zack gave him a piece of bread an then started to put some food on his plate."Thanks for the food!And well...i saw some weird shadowlike beasts..or something like that...we even met some who were a little like me"

Jamato kisses Niaras cheek and sat down,he slowly put some food on her plate and then on his own,as he listend to Zack.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:34 pm
Niara smiles and puts a little bit more food on her plate after Jamato was stuffing his face. "Really? Where'd you see them?" she asks, looking up at Zack as she at her food. She chuckled at Cero's reaction, and smiled at Elaise.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:42 pm
"I various towns and villages.They got out of hiding after 'dad' was killed"Zack explained.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:40 pm
"Huh. Never thought they'd dare appear again. But, Evil can never be silenced. As long as there is good in the world, there will be evil. It's the balance of things." Niara says, biting into a roll and chewing thoughtfully. "How many are there? Enough that we should go do some hunting?" she says, a mischievous glint coming into her blue eyes.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces