Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:39 pm
Hera blinked at Athena pulled Apollo away... then she remembered about her conflict with Ares. She sighed as she stood by herself now. She looked around, and not wanting to get involved with Ares' friends, she headed towards the opposite hall Athena and Apollo went. Hera sighed. Guess I shouldn't have came here...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:48 pm
Zang gave the books to her and ran off around the hallway, in time to see Hera down one hall and Athena and Apollo in the other, he walked over to Athena and Appollo "you guys know what time lunch is? he hoped they wouldn't notice he wasn't from the school, but embraced the fact that they probably did.  

Journeyman99

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:15 pm
Apollo grinned at athena then thought of something "Hey athena...are you jealous?" He said plainly while still being dragged away "And hey...hera was being nice to me for once..why did you drag me away from her?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:21 pm
Zang looked back and forth between Apollo and Athena, "hate to interrupt but uh... they servin' lunch soon? I havn't eaten yet today" he said nonchalantly  

Journeyman99

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:59 pm
Eris stared at Ares open mouthed for a minute. “You slept with your MOTHER?!?!” Her faced turned an alarming shade of green. “Wow that’s even a little weird for me and I’m the goddess of chaos.” Looking around Eris spotted Zeus outside. “Does Zeus know? Man you guys are doing my job for me. I’m just waiting for someone to start chanting, ‘Jerry, Jerry’” Eris shook her head both amused and horrified. “Ares, I leave for a couple centuries and I find you sleeping with your mother. I can’t leave you alone for a minute can I?”  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:17 pm
Ares shook his head and nudged her both playfully and a bit to catch her attention. "I didnt do what you think I did, she is my mother for cryin out loud. I was in the bed with her is all, nothing happened. I love mom but not like that at all." He flushed a bit to think that she though he was perverted enough to sleep with her. "Besides only girl I have my eyes on is none of your concern." He chuckled and nudged her again.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:26 pm
This perked Eris’s attention, she leaned closer to Ares. “Who is it? You have to tell me. Please, please please!” She begged almost in tears. “We have been friends for millennia and you’re keeping secrets from me?” Tears filled Eris’s eyes, “You have to tell me or I’ll just die.” She fluttered her eyes at Ares prettily, “and you wouldn’t want that.”  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:31 pm
Hades Waited for his beast to return. As he waited more and more desks and books began to come up from the underground . He looked around and smiled as his beasts did his bidding

He smiled as the last beast came up. It bought with him some old papers from when he used to teach. He put them on the ground and burned them. He has no used for them at all .

He decided to see if Maybe he could go to the surface. Which really was the inside of the school. But try as he might.. He would not do it.

He decided to send another beast.. This time to his wife. The beast would carry a message.. The message read only three words " I Love you "

He smiled as the beast went up.. He was wating for his other one..  

Slayer The Wise

Serphrim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:38 pm
"Why would I be jealous. I just find a woman so full of hate hard to believe being nice. I'm not know for war,wisdom and judgment for nothing. However if I am wrong about her I accept the punishment." Athena spoke as she finally let go of Apollo. Beside ..Athena had her personal battle. The life of solitude. Being the virgin to every God had a possible threat. Like the almost rape with Hephaestus. Athena shooked that out of her head. When she heard someone ask about food. She turned toward that person. "Lunch isn't for another hour or so. But here." Athena handed him a fruit that was known to the Gods.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:40 pm
Ares sighed and chuckled at her enthusiasm. She was right she had been one of his few friends for millennium. He looked at sternly for a moment. "Just remember you spill and..." He grinned wickedly then pulled her close to whisper to her. He would have to tell her otherwise she wouldnt let up with the questions. "Ella, now keep quiet alright."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Journeyman99

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:48 pm
Zang walked down the hallway apparrently no one knows or has no watch...wonderful a chill ran up his spine, something was wrong, his right hand was glowing white, there was evil magic being used... in a highschool? he looked around, trying to find the source. the light was going crazy this is bad, this is really bad... he thought, walking quickly around the school, slowly getting closer to the source of the magic until he came to a dead stop the sword appeared in his hand. thats when it dawned on him-it was underground, he was looking around when a beast appeared. Zang got ready for a fight. he had fought great powers before

but this time, he had no idea.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:50 pm
((Why did you make hades evil.. Zang.. And the beast is not going to harm anyone.. Wait.. Which beast did you find.. Hades sent 2 out. One for the school and one for his wife... ?. ))  

Slayer The Wise

Serphrim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:51 pm
Zangoron
Zang walked down the hallway apparrently no one knows or has no watch...wonderful a chill ran up his spine, something was wrong, his right hand was glowing white, there was evil magic being used... in a highschool? he looked around, trying to find the source. the light was going crazy this is bad, this is really bad... he thought, walking quickly around the school, slowly getting closer to the source of the magic until he came to a dead stop the sword appeared in his hand. thats when it dawned on him-it was underground, he was looking around when a beast appeared. Zang got ready for a fight. he had fought great powers before

but this time, he had no idea.

okay just ignore Athena then. Like she wanted to give the God fruit for nothing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:00 pm
Apollo sighed slightly before stretching "Well maybe hera changed..i mean she even let me call her mom.." He said looking down at the ground then sighing "Anyways i'm gonna go back and talk to ares and eris.." He said before waving to athena "See ya around athena" He said before running down the hallway he skidded to a stop by ares and eris right when he heard ella "You like ella ares?" He said lowly right by ares "Man and i thought i was weird.." He said boredly before standing straight again  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:01 pm
((normally as Hades rules the underworld...his creatures are normally...evil...XD
They are demons after all man. I mean come on....Cerberus?!))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games