Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:21 pm
{{Uhm so did Daphne leave?}}  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:39 pm
Rayne_Diamond
"Okay Zephyr...are you through being a b***h now? I dont need a lecture from you" he stated as he saw Damascus and the spikes. He simply lept into the air over looking all of Kilitia. In taking the air around him he sighed as his body swayed in the air, he increased the pressure of Kilitia making it hard to breathe for anyone who wasnt from Kilitia and clapped his hands sending an immense wave of excrutiating heat at Damascus and Zephyr.

Mewchloe
Kitara looks over at a white haired girl who was with the other side{Krys}. She wondered who this was as she examined the girl's posture. You could tell a lot about a person from one picture and Kitara had mastered the skill. She could tell that this girl was a confident fighter, so much so that she could proably be cocky. "I don't want to hurt you, so I advise you to leave" Kitara said to her.

Krys chuckled at Kirara. "Honey, you obviously have no idea who I am," she said. "That's ok. By the time we're done here, I'll be sure that you won't forget my name." She drew her sai from their holsters at her back and spun them once in her hand, not even flinching at Amiea's lightning as it struck close.

Zephyr reacted quickly and placed a shield of swirling wind in front of herself as well as in front of Damascus. "You're going to have to try harder than that, Helios!" she growled. The shield of wind began moving towards Helios with a great deal of speed.  

The Lacey Bear

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:44 pm
Kitara smiled. This girl was cocky as she had predicted. She pulled out her twin swords enjoying the sound of metal being unsheathed. She would allow the female the first move. "I there will be an exchange of names I am Kitara" she said knowing that she didn't exist anywhere on any files atleast not any longer.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:21 pm
Kyuri heard someone come out a door below him since he was standing on the very stop and not on any of the levels and without a single movement he conjoured up a heat wave around the building adding on to what Helios had already increased the air pressure to while he then cracked a smile and inhaled taking in the air as his chest with slightly increased and when exhaling he sent two jet streams of flames coming from his mouth heading directly for the shields Zephyr had created. Upon contact they would cause an explosion in Zephyr and Damarcus mediate area, this explosion would be violent like a reaction explosion if it was coming from a lab and from the size of her shields and strenght of the jet streams of flame it would be a nice sized explosion though wouldn't do to much damage to the surroundings, while he was still unseen to anyone as of now and the heat waves he was creating spiked intensely around the area he sensed Kenji in.  

Celestin Selone

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:27 pm
Kenji payed no attention to the heat but he saw a jet stream of fflames aiming directly for the shield Zephry had created. He sent down a shield of sand and hardened it. He then covered the flames with his shield and was suprised when it exploded. The sand was thick that the explosion didn't do much damage. He absorbed the remaining sand and was satisfied he was able to do this while being up on a building. He knew the direction of the flames and looked up to see someone standing on the very top. Jumping up, he felt his head through the ceiling and saw the person who conjured up the flames. "Who are you to be helping Helios?" he asked bitterly.

((I'm assuming he's on the roof but if not I'll edit ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:39 pm
Kyuri was surprised when he saw the sand stop his flames but the only reason he was surprised is because it caught up to hos jet streams but from the flames and sand coliding the glass shards and pieces where still sent forward at them. He then looked as someones he came through the floor roof which he was standing up and smirked. " Your surpose to introduce yourself before asking someone who they are." He said in a teasing tone and gesture and without a single move he increased the temapture of the heat waves around his head to try to burn and sufficate him.  

Celestin Selone

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:06 pm
Kenji saw the glass shards but paid no attention to that. He looked at the boy in front of him and noticed the increased temperature of the heat. His hands didn't feel any hotter so he knew that it was only around his head. "Sand armor is helpful no?" he asked barely feeling the heat. Although he was having touble breathing now. "Oh, I forgot my manners." he said bowing. "My name is Kenji. Pleased to meet you and you are?" he asked keeping the bitterness out of his voice. He chose to not say his last name since for one, he didn't know if he should use Dulceri's or not, and another he had no idea who the guy in front of him was to give that much info.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:13 pm
Damascus looked at Zephyr and said. " Thank you Prime minister. " Leaping away from the attacks he landed his hands clawing into the ground leaving deep impressions. He gripped the ground tightly and thrusted up as totempole shaped pillars shot from the ground. He looked up towards Helios and slamming his foot into the pillars he sent segments of each stone pillar flying towards Helios each one was amazingly hard and with so many segments flying towards him it would be difficult to dodge.  

Nicko1421

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:26 pm
Kyuri looked at Kenji as he asked his question. "No not really cause you can be turned into glass and then be broken and killed. So if you plan on fighting me than you shouldn't use that sand armor or you will make it to easy for me." He said in another teasing manner as he then heard the introduction of this kid before him. " Ah, well Kenji I will be taking your life if you don't leave here now." He threatened. "But you may call me Kyuri." He replied as he was prepare to actually attack Kenji but was still facing towards Helios and the others fighting though he had half a mind to interfer even more so he knew the kid could handle something as simple as projectiles even if they are that large.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:08 pm
Kenji frowned. Not at the death threat but of how he could be turned into glass. "You can't be from Noroa... Do you work for Helios? Were you the one who almost destroyed two nations?!" he asked struggling to keep his voice down. He turned his direction towards the fight and saw that they didn't need help yet. He wondered how Dulceri and the others were doing.  

Elricbrothers1144

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:15 pm
Helios looked towards the pillars that were flying towards him as he flew around the poles charging them with kinetic energy as they circled around Helios like a sort of shield as he flew towards Damascus, inhaling and releasing a poisonous gas from his mouth as he approached him and attempted to kick him in his chest.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:51 pm
Kyuri smiled still watching the fight as she heard what Kenji had said. " I have no idea what your talking about Kenji but if you won't leave now you will die and that is the last warning I'm giving." He replied as his eyes diolated to an orange flame color and flames covered his hands as he prepared to go down and help Helios with zephyr and Damarcus.  

Celestin Selone

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:03 pm
Kenji just glared at Kyuri. "Your helping a fool." he muttered and jumped from the building. Before he came in contact with ground, he exploded into sand. He then reformed himself and saw the fight from a closer point of view. Not caring if anyone saw him, he just watched.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:16 pm
(Daphne's still here.)

"It should've never been made." Nephilis said to Rygor, still keeping his eyes on Dulceri. "The point is that..." He quickly creates a portal above Dulceri's head and portal to the sky. Instantly, a bolt of lightning that was meant for him was sent back upward and created a magnificent light when it hit another bolt. "Don't kill him. Like I said, the point is that soon, after we send sandboy here packing, I'm going up there to take it."

"I see you've finally become corrupt with power Nephilis." Dulceri said while getting up. "Thanks for saving me, but it seems like you want to kill me yourself."

"No. I just want to win."

"I now need to kill you Nephilis." Dulceri makes a quick attack at Rygor, bringing up two walls of rock that are quickly enclosing upon him.

~~~

Ambrosia in the form of Devoro walks around until finally,"The catapults are manned sir. Ready to fire?"

"Fire. Burn the place down!"

"Aye aye!" The catapult lauches a massive ball of sand covered in fire at the city of Tenshu. Three more follow after it, then five. Two hit the mountains with enough force to shake it, but the others remain on course.

"I'll be right back. Keep firing." Devoro teleports into Tenshu and destroys half the temple looking for Chyuta. "Once this place is destroyed, it's off to Evermore."

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:38 pm
Rygor was suprised to hear about the attack but before he could even respond he saw the sand walls. He pulled out his sword and launched the blade at Dulceri. He then made his own shadow walls to combat Dulceri's sand walls "I guess that means no holding back now..I'm sorry for your loses Dulceri but I wont let you hurt my friends" He said.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games