Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:59 pm
"Fine. I dont ask you to trust me. Trust needs to be gained. But I wont take part in fighting Tarik directly...yet. Tarik's army heads to Greece and I must be there to watch over my men. When your done getting ripped apart by Tarik use this." Skurai hands Eiji a small green sphere. "This will create a portal leading to Eva, my true home. It will only work if you use it Eiji. After you arrive I will present to you all my gifts for each and every one of you. I wont be coy, theses items will enhance your powers ten fold. So trust me when I say, when the final battle comes, they will come in handy. Good luck to you all, I hope to see you very soon." Skurai walked through the open portal back to Eva, hoping they would not get too badly hurt.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:04 pm
Eiji receives the stone from Skurai and then turns to see more demons approaching from behind. "Oh come now!!! Is there ever a stop?! Eiji sighs, tucking the stone in his pocket. Eiji spins his sword around ready to fight more rampaging demon.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:35 pm
Sasori groans as she turns to see the monsters that Eiji sees, "Seriously, it's a lot of work being a guardian. I'm not sure I signed up for this." she jokes as she starts killing some of them with her fire balls, "Oh, wait I didn't sign up for this." As she fights, she recalls when she first just transported to Antera, out of the blue. One minute she was just walking, next she was in a medieval world with demons, vampires and the like. Now, after so many months, years (she was not sure how much time had passed) and she was back on Earth in the past, not to be born for hundreds of years. She wonders if they would ever go back to their time. "If we ever go forward enough in time, we should by some stock in Ford or Microsoft and leave it for ourselves," she jokes.

They were doing a good job of getting rid of the monsters, but they were also wasting precious time.

She states to the others. "If Skurai was suppose to be on their side, why does he always bail on them and disappear? He thinks he could lure us with a gift of more power, but if he really wanted to help us, why didn't he just bring these gifts here and help us out? He may have been telling us the truth that he has these items but I don't think he is really on our side. Skurai is only out for himself."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:45 pm
Near the palace, a woman watches the guardians. Just observing from the shadows, hidden from all, cloaked in invisibility. She had watched the banquet and Tarik's escape. She watches the guardians fight the demons and their interaction with Skurai. She sees Slayer arrive with his family. When she has seen enough, she slips away into the shadows.

User Image  

Mario Dragon

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:07 pm
Ryuu shakes Tarik slightly, testing if he was awake yet. She wonders what's at the end of these tunnels, then glances at the girl who still hadn't replied. "No matter, you wasted enough time.." She says, impatient, then goes off into one of the tunnels. A guard follows behind her, and another one in front of her as the last one watching Willow.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:09 am
One of the spiked wristbands some of the demons wore hit Acos in the eyes, blinding her. Her anger boiled over, and she was like a bolt of white lightning, all over the place, hacking away at the demons. She didn't know how she could sense the demons; she just did.  

watertrainer21

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:31 am
Ryuu stops, setting Tarik down. "We need to stop, take a rest." She says to the girl, then takes out her potion. The stone is visible in her poach attached to her belt. Opening the vial, she tilts Tarik's head and pours it in his mouth. She closes his mouth, forcing him to swallow, then lies him down. The three guards guard the entrances and exits, not really watching Willow as much now.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:00 pm
Tarik sputters and coughs from the potion. *cough, cough* Slowly he is revived. He sees Ryuu and realizes they are in some kind of tunnel. It takes him a minute to get his bearings. He sees the guardian girl across the tunnel dressed as a guard, he also realizes the stone is gone but he can tell the guardian does not have it. He looks at Ryuu confused but says nothing of the stone.

Tarik says to Ryuu, "Thanks for the save." He gets up and brushes himself off. He tells the guards, "I'm fine now, you can go." He waves them off, testing the girl.  

Mario Dragon

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:31 pm
Ryuu smirks," Welcome back. You missed quite a bit....The guardians are trying to get the stone, right now they are outside trying to get inside so they may steal it from us. Not sure why they were outside at the time, but no matter." Ryuu attepts to explain, then pouts at him sending away the guards. "These guards are my last one, I can't make another batch for awhile. The girl is not mine though.." She adds then goes over to one of the guards. She bites his neck, the guard unfazed, then begins to drain him dry. A mix of virgin blood was flowing through them, as they did form from that girl before. She drops the guard, her mouth rather bloody as she licks her hand clean.

"You may have one, if you wish.." She tells Tarik, knowing he'll probably get jealous from her getting some.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:43 pm
Tarik gives Ryuu a little wink, as he goes to a guard and takes a sip. "Hmm...you are right, refreshing. Well you can keep your guards if you wish. That one, we don't need."

He points to Willow. "You go and help the others defend the palace and keep the guardians from following while I and Ryuu escape."

He waves his hand to summon his armor and it appears over him. "Need to dress a little more appropriate to run around." He then summons his weapons. "Ah, better than those drafty silks."  

Mario Dragon

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:04 pm
Acos was on overdrive. She pushed past the startled demons, broke down a door, and ran blindly into some tunnels. Where am I? she wondered, slowing down. She felt along the walls until her hand felt something wet and sticky. She licked her finger, then wished she hadn't. "Blood..." she whispered. She realized she must have found the trail of Ryuu and Tarik. I think I might have found Tarik an dthe other girl's trail! she thought ot the others.

((Did I just think of that on my own...?))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:45 pm
Tarik swings around to see Acos. He holds out his hand and blasts her with a fire ball. He then creates a black inky cloud and grabs Ryuu. He pulls her down another tunnel then creates a blast to seal Acos and Willow in the other tunnel.

"that ought to keep them busy or a few minutes." he says to Ryuu.  

Mario Dragon

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:55 pm
Ryuu blinks as she suddenly is grabbed by Tarik and in another tunnel. Tarik sealing the entrance to their tunnel, she glances at his arm around her waist. Smirking evilly, she wipes some of the blood and pokes his nose. "You can let go now." She jokes with a laugh, a blood spot on his nose as she gets off him. "What we need is a map.." She says looking around to see they reached yet another fork.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Tarik let's his hand linger bebore taking it away. He closes his eyes for a second and concentrates. He points and says, "That way." He could smell the faint scent of a flower. It must lead to the outside.  

Mario Dragon

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:37 pm
Ryuu watches him, then shrugs without a care. She walks in the direction he pointed at, wondering what was to happen now. The guards are frozen without her commands, and won't respond to her mental commands. "You owe me.." She says to Tarik, letting him know before going back to the path. Her back still hurt a bit from carrying him so long.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games