Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:12 pm
User Image
--OoO-- SkyRaiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."
{{Don't worry, I'm not going to do much just keep it moving.}}

"How about I poke you in the eyes and you can decide from there," she said pushing herself out of his arms and instead just wrapped her arm around his neck. "I can walk, I'm not going down yet," she smiled a little bit but she stumbled a few feet before she looked up at Cade and smiled a little bit. "How you been?" she asked him before she thanked Vincent and laid down on a bed.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image
--XxX-- Duke Mustange --XxX--
"If you wake me up, you better have some damn good coffee..."

"I'll get there, it'll bruise in the morning but nothing critical," he said before he kissed her back on the corner of her lips. He smiled a little bit before he noticed her slight confusion. "Sky made her way back, she got home under her own steam," he said with a slight shrug.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Mad_Hatter_Duke_of_Asylum

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:48 pm
Evil Ichigo211
Vincent Pandorum

"Death is nothing more then a dream"

User Image
Chuckling as she leans on him"Cheeky little brat aren't you"he then lets out a sigh"lets see being forced to help in this war or else face going boom, having to sleep in a cell and only let out when given a mission..other then that im just great"he said with sarcasm. they reached the infirmary, vincent lays her on the bed he then leans in with a grin"so tell me what was so strong that it left you in this state"he was curious to know what happened.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:01 pm
User Image
Xaio~Bade

-_-_-_-_-_-

Xaio frowned alittle but knew to remain wary about his stomach with they hugged and what not. Speaking of embraces, the kiss returned was nice. No longer would she frown for awhile. "Oh? Well then hopefully she won the battle. One less enemy is always nice..."

As they progressed further towards the infirmary, it wasn't long till she heard others. "Duke...Were we expecting someone else?" The place with buzzing with mental activity, something she had secretly trying to channel in on. One was foreign while the rest were recognizable. "Hello?" While they got closer, she receded back into a telepathic communication and broadcasted the message to whomever was near before walking up upon them.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:04 pm
User Image

"Don't tempt me cat," he growls back as he walks out, glaring at the huge man. Damn, he transforms into something bigger than him, yet he is a scrawny, barely that tall kid? How the f*ck does that work? He looks on as he walks over, tempted to cross his arms but stops himself at the thought of causing himself more pain. When he gets scolded about wearing the jacket he frowns, looking at him with obvious irritation. "Even if I had worn the jacket my front would've been burned to hell," he growls. But he straightens, a familar scent reaching his nose as Sky walks in. He would've rushed to her side if it wouldn't have irritated the burns but for the moment he settled for smiling at the fact she made it back alive. "Not bad I suppose, burnt to a crisp by Xaio's sister and had Mugen stolen, but I'm alive. Looks like you got hell as well," he states with a sigh. He wanted to collapse but he had the cat doctor to deal with first.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:07 pm
Vincent Pandorum

User Image
Vincent felt another mind enter is own with a grin he sent the stranger a wave of blood lust and terror. when he spoke it was cold and sinister 'didn't anyone tell you it's rude to invade someone thoughts without permission' chuckling his spread a dark shadowy image of himself that stood larger then her, that looked as if it can consume her. With his fun made he broke it off wandering at how terrified she and wondering if she knew who he was with a yell"Oy aren't you guys going to see your comrade"  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"But you wouldn't be burn so bad," he said looking up seeing Sky walk in and he sighed. He was only one doctor and there was two people here needing medical attention and he knew that Xaio was going to make Duke get checked on since she needed to for her leg. He sighed again realizing all the work he was going to have to do. He started imeditly working on Cade getting him wrapped up and fixed up before he was done with him. Most of his injures were going to have to heal on their own and some would certainly scar. He would give him a graph if there was enough skin left on his body to do so, but their wasn't any that wasn't burnt.
He walked over to Sky's side and she smiled at him a little bit and shrugged. He couldn't help but smile back and roll his eyes to the heavens. "And you go into a fight with a shadow demon and you over exhurted yourself," he said shaking his head before he left to go get the needle and thread. "You can go Cade, I'm done with you," he called from the back room as he was amerging back into the regular room where everyone else was.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:14 am
User Image
--OoO-- SkyRaiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."

"I got into a fight with Roku, Vincent," she said sounding a little cold but more agitated from all the pain slambing her. She yawned and nestled back against her bed just glad to be home even if she was in her least favorite place on the base. "Yeah, I haven't had much more fun then any of you," she said looking up at Logan shrugging. She sad up and pulled off her destroyed coat and dropped it onto the ground with a loud crash. She laid back now with it being a lot more bad looking after she got the coat off. Here whole body was covered in cuts and bruises most of them were pretty deep like the one on her face.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:19 am
User Image

"Yeah, Vincent's here. Don't worry to much about him," Duke said calm as ever with one arm wrapped around Xaio and the other around his gut. He wished he had telepathic skills so he could tell him to calm down and leave her alone, but since he didn't he had to settle for his anoyance being unheard. Calmly, he walked beside her keeping his boots quiet on the floor as he tried to keep the halls some what quieter then normal when he walked down them sounding like a heard of elephants.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:02 pm
User Image
Xaio~Bade

-_-_-_-_-_-

The first response she got back was something of a morbidly visual nature accompanied by weird feelings she wished not to respond to. A man appeared in her mind as well in an unnaturally tall height which wasn't frightening at all considering her whole life pretty much with a large number of taller people. "Duke..." She muttered while tense from the lust that Xaio got herself out of having remembered the blood shed of the day already.

He reassured her though and temporarily accepted the stranger's presence when they came across Logan with stitching tools in hand. That was probably fun with multiple patients as well. "I'll wait for a checkup..." She told Duke without leaving his hold nor his side.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:58 pm
User Image

Duke wrapped his arm around her tighter hearing his name and he growled a little bit irritated but he relaxed a little when she did. He ran his free hand through his hair before he put it back around his gut seeing Logan and he nodded to the panther shape shifter who grunted back. He turned around and sat down against the wall in the hall way snarling as he did so feeling more pain from the movement. It was was a bad bruising, it definitely wasn't just going to bruise the skin.
Still, he held Xaio close to him letting her lean against him as he closed his eyes trying to relax. He was tired and wanted to sleep but he promised he'd let himself be checked out. A nap would be allowed though since it was going to be a while before he was checked out. He let out a painful sigh rubbing her arm gently trying to be reassuring and keep her from worrying about him.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:58 am
]
Vincent Pandorum

User Image
Vincent stared at the wounds on duke as he was getting bandaged up"so tell me why is it that as soon as I get back everyone here got banged up by some opponent"he said as he waked over to duke. He felt irritated while he was away everyone else got to fight someone worth fighting.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:39 pm
User Image
Xaio~Bade

-_-_-_-_-_-

Xaio, even having wanted to walk and away and wait, remained besides Duke as they found a place to sit in rest. She leaned on his shoulder, but remained wary on how much weight she'd apply upon him as to not harm him. "You can sleep if you want...just know it won't be long" She had glanced at him long enough to see his eyes close in possible longing to rest while he made sure she was ok by his fingers gently sliding around on her arm. It was sweet, but she couldn't help but still worry. As for the stranger, she ignored him the best she could to avoid any unwanted tension. He was just a creep.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:57 pm
User Image

"Yeah, yeah, I'll wear the dumb jacket from now on," Cade grumbles softly, pulling off the charred remains of his shirt and pants(his groin miraculously spared somehow), leaving his underwear on. He sighs in relief as the burn cream was applied on all his burns, feeling the coolness sooth them as the guy walks over."As for your timing, not my fault and don't care," he states as he looks at the guy, obviously annoyed. So, after that he just ignores him. When the cream was finished applying and the bandages placed on him, he slowly and stiffly stood to his feet. He looks down at himself and chuckles, rolling his eyes. "I look like a f*cking mummy!" he chuckles, looking at Sky with a flinch. "You're probably going to be joining me in that department, if not more so," he sighs, walking slowly to her side to sit in the available chair next to her bed.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image

Duke nodded knowing this to be true... but then there were things to do still... He opened his eyes and looked up at the agitated Vincent and he sighed. "Don't ask me, I might be in charge, but I'm not the top guy. I'm the Captain not the General. You were just to late to see the fire works," he shrugged gently closing his eyes again leaning his head back against the wall. He rubbed his eyes and yawned again looking back up at Vincent slightly irritated himself, but he couldn't do anything about it right now.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games