Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:18 am
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yumi had taken his time going the the Hokage Tower. He had a strong feeling that his stay in Konoha was truly going to be short; in fact, Yumi believed that after this mission, he'd have two or three more missions after the completion of this one. Removing that old school Konoha armor, Yumi let a relieved sigh from the relief of weight from his body; though the ankle and wrist weights still remained, having that stuffy Shinobi war armor takes a little toll on your body when your trying to simply rest.

Looking over to Sora who was still perched on his shoulder Yumi spoke,"I have always wondered Sora-san.... What is Rita is up too? If he as succeeded as much as I have? He better have... Or our confrontation will be much more painful, that it will." He patted the bird softly as Yumi rounded the last corner to the Hokage office. Upon which he saw Yuji seeming to have returned back to the village. He wondered if he passed his exams alright, but Yumi would have to pose that suggestion at a later time. Giving a nod friendly nod, Yumi continued on his way, up the stairs of the Hokage office and finally up to the plateau that the office itself lay. There seemed to be a man there in already in waiting, which possibly meant that Raito was in. Sighing and leaning on the wall near the door, Yumi would just patiently wait for his return as he looked out the window; happy for the peacefulness his village held.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:37 pm
As Kageko waited to be allowed in, she heard the footsteps and voice of someone come up the stairs to the hokage's office. Glancing over causally to see the new arrival, as just about anyone would, the girl then looked back to the door, not recognizing the other shinobi even though she had a felt the stir of something in her memory when she had heard the voice. However, soon after, the feeling of recognition rose in her again. This time, it was not caused by the ninja himself, but at something that he was wearing. Unsure of what it was that caused her to feel like she was feeling, the girl chanced another glance, this one taking a bit longer, and stared from the bottom of his sandals to the top of his outrageously spiky hair. Finally, her eyes rested on the headband, which had a weird coloration. That was what had caused the spark of recognition. After finding what it was that she had recognized even if she couldn't remember why she recognized it, the girl's eyes flicked back to the door as she mulled over the headband. She closed her eyes to help her memory.

When she opened her eyes a minute or so afterwards, she had remembered. It was the same headband that Vincente and Yumi had worn. At least, the headband that Kuro described for her. Kageko couldn't remember if she had ever exactly seen the headband for herself. It was the badge of an organization that the two of them were in. the girl guessed and then thought for a bit as to whether or not she should ask. She was somewhat scared. For one, the man looked like an Uchiha and, as she had from a young age, she always felt inferior whenever she was around someone from her foster clan. For another.... Actually, the only reason was because he looked like an Uchiha, that was it. She finally decided that she should ask and did so in a polite voice, her head tilted slightly up so that she could look at the eyes of the person she was speaking to, "Excuse me, but do you happen to know someone named Vincente Valtieri?".  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:00 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha

As Yumi looked out the window he was getting the odd feeling that someone was watching him. This didn't have anything to do with being a Shinobi it was just simply that normal gut-wrenching feeling that one gets when they have a feeling that someone is staring at them; and in his situation, more specially at his Oniwabanshu headband that laid on his neck. But Yumi chose to ignore it, though eventually... it got to him. Looking up, Yumi's hazel eyes looked through the long bangs of his and finally looked back at the young woman that looked back at him. Yumi tilted his head and looked at the woman searching her lightly for an identification until his eyes caught the headband that supposedly made her a Konoha Nin. That peaked his interest a little as he tried to catch the physical features of the woman and see who it matched within his mind but... nothing came up. There was one girl that he knew with silver hair but... she always was quite reluctant to be around him unless there was someone else around him.

"Vincent? Who may I ask is asking?" Yumi said softly as, even though she was a Konoha Nin, Yumi didn't recognize her though his mind was telling him that she was a friend. This bothered the Uchiha a bit but... it couldn't be her. He didn't think she was dead or anything but... It's be so long. Five years in fact! Shaking this off, Yumi awaited her reasoning for wanting to know about his friend as he would attempt to give a friendly aura, but wasn't going to trustingly tell someone about one of his team mates.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:16 pm
Kageko, feeling that the question was reasonable enough, answered, "Erm, I'm a friend of his, Kageko," with a slight grin to show that she meant no harm, that she was friendly, "So do you know where Vincente is? Or am I going to have to offer more proof to show that I mean no harm?". She didn't bother asking for the stranger's name. It was, most likely, no business of hers. If she needed to know, she could always just ask Vincente.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:26 pm
User ImageRaito Shenzaki~The Blissful Storm~Sannin~Temp HokageUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

A slight warm breeze fell in from no where in the corridors of the area. It was strange for a breeze was flowing in such a pattern in a area blocked of any outside nature. As the wind began to form in one paticular area, a leg appeared from it stepping on the ground below before a clone of Raito walked out of it. He stopped at Yumi and Kageko "Hello Yumi finnished your mission" Raito asked. He then turned his attention to Kageko though he never met the girl he knew she was a ally as he of course had track of everyone who had ever been or even walked through the village. "Hello Kageko what brings you back?" Raito asked

- EDIT -
I added a little on at the end  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:56 pm
Kageko felt the breeze and found it weird for it to be blowing through the closed hallway. For a second, the girl looked around for an open window before noticing that the wind had begun swirling unnaturally in a specific area. the girl wondered as she watched the breeze with a mixture of suspicion and caution as a foot stuck out of it, After watching the Mizukage's office get attacked no less than three times with herself in it, the girl was not going to let herself be caught in the middle of a fight unawares. It was only when the second stranger mentioned Yumi in a friendly manner that the girl stopped suspecting him.

It took a moment.

the girl's head twisted so quickly to look back at the Uchiha-looking stranger that she had just asked about Vincente to that a crack could definitely be heard. "Y-yumi?!" Kageko asked quietly, her eyes wide with shock and her mind suddenly finding so many similarities between the spiky-haired shinobi standing before her and young Uchiha boy that she knew that it seemed like a miracle Kageko hadn't recognized him earlier. Most obvious was the voice but other smaller things like the general shape of the face and such suddenly seemed exactly like how Kageko remembered them even if they weren't. She was so shocked that she hadn't even realized that someone she didn't know at all recognized her name, which would have usually caused quite a bit of shock. and as soon as she had recognized the Uchiha, her instinct for mental self-insult kicked in.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:13 pm
ɎƱɈǏ ɌƐǏǦǺŇ

KamisamaSeki-ReiganNinjutsuistThe Black AngelChunnin

User Image
Yuji looked up, a sense of anxiety and wondering, "Odd, usually I never feel like this, must be from standing for so long, oh well." Yuji then looked around, seeing no one, but then suddenly sensed suprise in someone on the second floor of the Hokage's office and some seriousness as well which felt like... Yumi-San, the other Ninja was a mystery to him but didn't feel like a threat. Yuji quickly flew to the sky and landed on the window sill, taping on the glass and smiling to Yumi and then to the Shinobi he never seen, "Oi, Yumi-San long time no see, I made it to Chunnin." He said smiling, while then admiring the Oniwabanshu headband that Yumi had, wishing if he could be in it... Yuji then craned his head to the right a bit, "And who are you Mad'am, I am Yuji Reigan, Nice to meet your acquantince." He said opening the window slowly and stepping into the Hokage's room. He brushed himself off and straightened out his clothes, he then looked up with a glint in his eyes and smiled to to Yumi, "Long time no see, eh." He smiled with his teeth showing and scratching the back of his head. He then looked over to Raito, hsi ex-sensei and smiled, "Oi, Raito-Sensei I made it to chunnin." He said smiling also to Raito and then back at Yumi being proud of his accomplishment on making it to Chunnin.

╟Eye of Speed╢

╟Wings Of Battle╢

We are the defenders of Truth and justice,
We watch over everyone and everything,
We keep Peace and Order in the Ninja World,
We are the Kamisama, The purest of heart and soul
We are God's Disciples and God's sword
We strike down the Wiked and Redeem the willing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:04 pm
ɎƱɈǏ ɌƐǏǦǺŇ

KamisamaSeki-ReiganNinjutsuistThe Black AngelChunnin

User Image
Yuji looked out, seeing the moon rise he sensed a different person, two actually in the village, "Seems we have some new members if I am not mistaken." Yuji then turned back towards the three, and bowed, "See you all later, Raito-Sensei, Yumi-San, and..." He didn't know the name of the newest shinobi so he just smiled to her and waved, "I will be at the training grounds, I will leave a feather clone here so when you need me just tell the clone and he will come get me ok?", Yuji then did one handsign and said the words, "Hane Bunshin No Jutsu!" A clone of Yuji was left behind standing right next to him, Yuji then quickly jumped on the windowsill knelt down while looking up. He jumped in the air and flapped his wings quickly and gracefully, activating his Seki-Reigan he headed towards the training grounds in a mili-second.

╟Eye of Speed╢

╟Wings Of Battle╢

We are the defenders of Truth and justice,
We watch over everyone and everything,
We keep Peace and Order in the Ninja World,
We are the Kamisama, The purest of heart and soul
We are God's Disciples and God's sword
We strike down the Wicked and Redeem the willing

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:58 am
User ImageRaito Shenzaki~The Blissful Storm~Sannin~Temp HokageUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Raito just smiled and walked past Yumi and Kageko and sat down on the hokage's chair allowing the two to finnish there conversation.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:26 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha

Yumi kept his eyes fixated on the young woman as he awaited her answer. Not trying to be mean but with his best friend injured and a person that he doesn't truly recognized questions about him... prying information from the Uchiha wouldn't be that easy. This hazel eyed stare remained on the silver-haired woman until he heard a name... Kageko? Yumi's eyes widened a little as he stood up more, leaning off the wall a bit as he tried to piece up this little puzzle that was occurring in his mind. Could she really be her? It has been... years! Yumi thought as his jaw sort of locked up, halting him from being able to speak for a moment. It was almost as if he was trying to see if what his ears heard were really true as the little girl that had left the village from the mist has developed into a young woman. Of course this is what time will do to anyone, but... it still didn't seem believable!

Yumi snapped out of it as he felt a breeze entering into the chambers of the Hokage Office as Yumi turned his head to where the winds where concentrating. He wasn't too suspicious about this as he had gotten used to his Uncle's abilities. Yumi smiled to Raito as he nodded to his question,"Hai... The mission is complete and the villages of the Fire Country will be safe, that they will. I dispatched 3 of the enemy Nin, and Vincent dispatched the boss, I would presume. Sora can tell you," Yumi said as he gestured to the family bird that remained perched on his shoulder," That Vincent-san had performed his duty in the mission extravagantly." The Uchiha said, announcing and reporting he mission specs before returning to the woman that might be the friend that disappeared from Konoha for training. But Yumi's thoughts were finalized when Raito called the woman 'Kageko.' So it is really her! She has grown so much, that I couldn't even recognize her. That is not how friend's are supposed to be. Yumi shook his head at not being able to recognize her before beaming to Kageko.

"So... It really is you Kageko-chan. Or rather... should I call you Kageko-san now?" Yumi said softly as laughed a little,"I... do not know if I should give you a hug or shake your hand. It has be quite sometime my friend." Yumi said a little nervously as he scratched the back of his spiked and wild dark brown hair Turning his head, Yumi heard the knocking upon the window as he saw Yuji. Moving to the side to allow him space, Yumi smiled brightly once more as he nodded,"I was hopin that you would have gained said position, that I have. You are becoming quite a talented shinobi Yuji-san. We may need to talk and re-evaluate your position though." Yumi said, thinking about extending the force of Oniwabanshu in which Yuji would be perfect for filling the gap that is needed. But Yumi would continue to think and assess who would best fill out that position before making a final decision.

As Yuji departed, Yumi gave a light wave before looking back to Kageko. Awaiting her response in an mixture of eager yet reserved to timid manner. Wondering what might she say or do... but he'd just let things play out. Wanting to learn more about his friend see what she has been through or has been up to before heading to the Academy.

Panthers7

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:50 pm
If Kageko hadn't been so afraid to embarrass herself, she would have started pounding her head against the wall right now to punish her stupidity. However, being able to think enough to know that such an action would probably cause more trouble than it was worth, the girl stuck with simply mentally pounding herself, which she was doing just fine. Actually, she was so nervous that she completely missed the entrance and exit of yet another shinobi. "Erm, either is fine," Kageko replied quietly, her eyes just now deciding that the floor was very interesting, "and yes, it has been a while."

{....} As was her custom, Kaminari remained quiet and allowed Kageko to do whatever she decided to do. However, she did give off a feeling that said she was thinking, .
{Help!} Kageko screamed out mentally to her angel.
The reply was, {...,} but the angel did prod over several memories into the front of Kageko's mind, specifically the times when she was told that she wasn't as bad as she thought she was.

Still not all that convinced, Kageko did figure that it was alright for her to at least ask about Vincente again, "So, where's Vincente? Sounds like he was on a mission." It was awkward and Kageko was nervous as she usually was around any Uchiha. Well, it was probably a bit less nerve-wracking for the girl when she was around Yumi compared to other Uchihas. At least Yumi was the same age as her and she knew him a bit through Vincente.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:51 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha

Yumi laughed a little and reached over to give Kageko a hug. Though it was the reserved hug; the nerves of the young Uchiha would possibly be felt as he gave just the simple one arm hug. Gave a little squeeze a sign of friendship and closeness but doing that simple two handed hug would be too much for Yumi to attempt. Looking back to Raito, Yumi bowed a little and spoke,"If you need me uncle I will be at either the Academy or 'home.' " He said softly, in which his meaning of home was the Oniwabanshu headquarters. Looking back to Kageko to answer her question he nodded,"Hai. We have just arrived from it not long ago." Yumi stated as he lightly patted Sora a bit before continuing,"I am sure you will find him in the hospital, that you will. His injuries are... a little bad, but it is Vincent-san. He is quite strong and I'm sure this injury has only made him stronger." Yumi said giving a comforting smile before patting Kageko on the shoulder lightly," When we are not busy, what say you if I buy you some Ichiraku's with VIncent when he is healed. I'm sure it will be a good thing for all of us to catch up." He gave one last smile before moving back to the Shinobi armor and picked it back up. Slinging it upon the opposite shoulder that Sora was on, Yumi would head to the Academy to see if any students needed teaching. If not, he'd probably get some training in himself and then get some sleep. After that mission he was a bit exhausted from exerting all that energy.

[Exit to Academy]  

Panthers7

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:56 pm
"If it's not me..."

User Image

Tavian made his way to the Hokage Tower, with nothing on his mind, but how bored he was. He wanted a mission, but he also wanted to talk to his Sensei about something. It was something that Tavian had a large problem with...Girls. He had always liked them, but whenever he talked to one that he liked, he was freeze up...Not the ninja way.

When he entered the tower, he walked to the door of the Hokage's office. He opened it, slightly, and saw the others, surrounding the desk. He then opened it, all the way, and looked around. "Um...Raito Sensei? I have to talk to you, after you're done with the others...Hey Yumi." He said to his comrade, that he had a mission with, a long time ago.

"Then why should I care?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:45 pm
I'm falling down into my shadow
Your breath is hidden
Wait for me deadly night
~Paper Moon
Soul Eater

Jin Kaibatsu Inuzuka//Leaf//Chuunin//Dog Summoner//
Ginga Densetsu Jin//Animal Tamer//Yamikonton

User Image

Jin(Shadow Clone), reached the Hokage's Office, not having Kazesenshi and Kazemaru by his side this time, the Cloned Inuzuka reached his destination, yet waited to be called upon, only knowing that he was needed for something but for what, even that puzzled him.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:54 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

Lord Akira and Lady Cassandra made it back to his office after the long week visit to the Mist village, made into a perment ally of the leaf because of the deep connections between them. MIkoto stopped as he roared, Announcing his presence throughout the village, the fimilar sound would alert Akira's students to eventually seek him out. "Well, My lady, this is where we part for the time being. Could you check on Yin?" He asked as he didn't await an answer as he kissed her and jumped towards his office Balcony.

[[You can use Mikoto to take you anywhere love.]]  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games