Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:34 am
User Image
Let's dance little stranger
Show me secret sin
Love can be like bondage
Seduce me once again

Burning like an angel
Who has heaven in reprieve
Burning like the voodoo man
With devils on his sleeve

Won't you dance with me
In my world of fantasy
Won't you dance with me
Ritual fertility

Like an apparition
You don't seem real at all
Like a premonition
Of curses on my soul

The way I want to love you
Well it could be against the law
I've seen you in a thousand minds
You've made the angels fall

Won't you dance with me
In my world of fantasy
Won't you dance with me
Ritual fertility

Come on little stranger
There's only one last dance
Soon the music's over
Let's give it one more chance

Won't you dance with me
In my world of fantasy
Won't you dance with me
Ritual fertility

Take a chance with me
In my world of fantasy
Won't you dance with me
Ritual fertility

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Genin
Kumogakure
Four Tails Host
Jezebel Of Kumo

"Do you know where the Truth lies? It's hidden somewhere between two fairytales..."

"What the hell?!" The woman's eyes went wide for a moment as the blue skinned man picked her up and began flying off. "Oh great...this is going to be a fun day. I can already tell that...Will you be taking me to the entrance then so I can leave? Or do you have something else in mind oh great blue shark man."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:50 am
((OKAY F*** THIS...Say good bye to your building...I', gonna summon my living rock and im going to make him destroy the raikage office...))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:52 am
Darion72
((OKAY ******** THIS...Say good bye to your building...I', gonna summon my living rock and im going to make him destroy the raikage office...))

((ITS ALREADY DESTROYED GTFA!!!

@Everyone:

Kiling Sen so easily wouldn't be as rewarding plus as an upside I get to fight Jedi mrgreen

SOOOO This is what happened Sen "magically" broke out of the barrier with his uchiha awesomeness, Kit and Austin thing still happened and Jedi just came trying to trap everyone in that genjutsu of his (Yeah..I saw right through that XD)

EVERYONE CONTINUE POSTING LETS GET THIS AWESOMENESS ON THE ROAD!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:53 am
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Darion72
((OKAY ******** THIS...Say good bye to your building...I', gonna summon my living rock and im going to make him destroy the raikage office...))

((ITS ALREADY DESTROYED GTFA!!! ))

((THEN WTF IS SHE DOING WALKING INTO A NON EXISTENT BUILDING?!IM MAKING A KIRIN BOMB THEN!!!))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:55 am
[Darion it's already destroyed, Besides I want this to be on equal footing.

Sen vs Me
Jedi vs Ryugan
Kit vs Raiden [When he comes and if he accepts the offer.]]

Hiro chuckled, he stayed still to keep on absorbing more chakra in the air. "Amara, it's me Hiro."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:56 am
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

| Ex-Tsuchikage | Taijutsu Master | Bone Fighter | Lightning Sage

User Image

A thunderstorm rolled in overhead as lighting flashed overhead. As the whale moved around in the sky, a massive bone pillar rose high into the sky close by the whale as a bolt of lightning struck it, and Raiden stood there. His silver hair swaying around in the wind of the storm. He looked down, surveying the area seeing Ryugan and Sengetsu who was appearantly captured. Jedi and Kit was also there and there was multiple summons as well. He bit his thumb and wiped blood on a bone spike he had and, moving through the bone spike he made he reached the ground and weaved handsigns before slammed his hands onto the ground. Nothing happened at first, as he suddenly was back on the top of the bone pillar. However, the ground trembled continously now. He saw Hiro and Amara on the whale, which was surrounded by water. Being as close as he was, he called out. "Care to give me an update? Though at the kazekage's office I have an idea" He said calmly as he watched the area below

Raiden the Blue Lightning

Shruikan Tenshi

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:57 am
((EDITED:I dont care anymore...Raiden can take them on...))))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:02 pm
[No you won't.]

Hiro looked over at the bone pillar which Raiden was now standing, "Sengetsu, Jedi, and Kit have all decided that they want to pay a visit to Cloud."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:02 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Darion72

((ITS ALREADY DESTROYED GTFA!!!

@Everyone:

Kiling Sen so easily wouldn't be as rewarding plus as an upside I get to fight Jedi mrgreen

SOOOO This is what happened Sen "magically" broke out of the barrier with his uchiha awesomeness, Kit and Austin thing still happened and Jedi just came trying to trap everyone in that genjutsu of his (Yeah..I saw right through that XD)

EVERYONE CONTINUE POSTING LETS GET THIS AWESOMENESS ON THE ROAD!!!))

This means Sen never did his Wind palm thing either..just so I can react to Jedi because time passed to fast.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:07 pm
User Image
Let's dance little stranger
Show me secret sin
Love can be like bondage
Seduce me once again

Burning like an angel
Who has heaven in reprieve
Burning like the voodoo man
With devils on his sleeve

Won't you dance with me
In my world of fantasy
Won't you dance with me
Ritual fertility

Like an apparition
You don't seem real at all
Like a premonition
Of curses on my soul

The way I want to love you
Well it could be against the law
I've seen you in a thousand minds
You've made the angels fall

Won't you dance with me
In my world of fantasy
Won't you dance with me
Ritual fertility

Come on little stranger
There's only one last dance
Soon the music's over
Let's give it one more chance

Won't you dance with me
In my world of fantasy
Won't you dance with me
Ritual fertility

Take a chance with me
In my world of fantasy
Won't you dance with me
Ritual fertility

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Genin
Kumogakure
Four Tails Host
Jezebel Of Kumo

"Do you know where the Truth lies? It's hidden somewhere between two fairytales..."

(**Cough** I just trailed on in. Besides, I made notes that the building had been destroyed. Not good ones, but they are there.)

"Ah, well isn't that a strange form." Amara looked to Hiro with a brow raised before seeing her teacher standing on a bone pillar. "Ah, Sensei! It seems I get to truely see you in action now don't I?" Amara seemed a little too happy at the thought of watching Raiden fight. Of course, he was probably the strongest person that she knew aside from Lenon.

The white haired woman turned back to Hiro. "Forgive me for just trailing in but I was relaxing for quite a while. I did not even notice the building had been destroyed until I was within range. So forgive me for causing you trouble Hiro."  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:10 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

| Ex-Tsuchikage | Taijutsu Master | Bone Fighter | Lightning Sage

User Image

Raiden nodded and judging from the expression of fury and other emotions that his brain was pulsing throughout his body his right eye glowed yellow . "I take it we need to balance it out then" He said as eletricity crackled around his body rapidly, thunder roaring overhead as the ground continued to tremble but more violently then before. He looked at Amara and smiled alittle as he returned the attention below

[2/3]

Raiden the Blue Lightning

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:17 pm
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan lost focus of Sengetsu and focused in on Jedi. Jedi's skill wasn't even up to par in his consideration, he was just another washed up ninja who joined with other washed up ninja in an attempt to relive their "Glory days". Ryugan even took into consideration what these feathers were around for, which wasn't at all clever, in his Opinion. Ryugan's Neo flashed quickly, releasing him from the genjutsu before fading back into his regular eye. Jedi wasn't one to be taken lightly but, to Ryugan's standards he would be surprised if the ninja could draw him to use his "powerful" jutsu. Though, Jedi gained his respect a long time ago, Ryuga knew that age was a factor. Ryugan then sent his summon back from which it came and the earth began to shake tremendously, ignoring Shru because lack of trust. " If you couldn't kill me as a chuunin..what chance do you stand now..." Ryugan said coyly, his facial expression was blank Ryugan simply ran out of the area, knowing Jedi would follow.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:18 pm
[Lets wait until Sen or Jedi is on before you go all super crazy, Shru. xd Also Neko, way to hurt my feelings. crying You think Lenon is stronger than me? I can under stand Shru because is has all of my weaknesses as his strength.]

Hiro chuckled, "I sense a storm brewing...." Hiro began to look down into the ground, he wondered what was going to happen. Hiro Surrounded him and Amara with a pure chakra shield, he recognized something that Jedi had just done.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:19 pm
((ill laugh at her if she dies...))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:24 pm
(But Lenon ish a puppet. Pretty hard to destroy a puppet o.O **Pets** No worry. Amara still thinks Hiro kicks a** XD Even if it's for...other reasons...>) )  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games