Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:57 pm
He laughed. "I would be content just watching you," he said and flipped through the channels.

Liz squinted at the bright light. "Is that you Kabal?" she asked, "What are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:42 pm
She blushed and kissed his neck cutely then ran her fingers through his hair  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:14 am
John pushed his lips against hers in a gentle kiss. "You're very distracting, do you know that?" he said and kissed her again.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:21 am
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal ooked at them and made a bright light opening the door "Come on its time to go home...come come...you have school tomorrow." he joked.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:28 am
Liz nodded and stepped out beside Ethan. "Why were we there in the first place anway?" She asked. Then she looked back at the other cagest and saw the man in the cell next to hers. He was dirty and skinny, with dark hair and a short beard. "Wait," she said, "We have to get Jason out."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:48 am
she giggled and kissed him back "yes i know i am" she said cutely and smiled, rex walked into the room lazily and looked at them both then walked out snickering  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:35 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal shrugged "Whatever.." he said and wlaked over bending the bars and then put a spell on him "I wasn't supposed to get you out so I had to dispel the magic.." he said "Come along children.." he said and started to walk.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:49 pm
John raised an eyebrow after the dog. "What's his problem?" he asked in a half curious, half irritated tone.

"Where are we going?" Liz asked as she followed with the other two close behind her.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:32 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal smiled "Home..." he said.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:41 pm
" he thinks we are going to try making kids so he wanted to let us have some privacy" she blushed and giggled  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:42 pm
John laughed. "Does he always jump to conclusions like that?" he said and smiled, kissing her again.

Liz sighed. "Good. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else." She fell into step beside him. "So what was that about anyway?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:24 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal shrugged "Hey remember when I tried to destroy the world?" he asked rhetorically "Well that isn't sitting to well...This isn't the first time I have tried trust me." he said "They believe something weird is going on beacuse no one forgot.." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:33 pm
Ethan rolled his eyes. "So a few people remember what happened. What's the big deal? If you ask me, those people are just a bunch of over-cautious stiffs."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:39 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal sighed "You were supposed to forget everything...you two are human now...you were supposed to forget everything including me...for some reason...you didn't...I am just as curious...and being the Orion member I have to find out.." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:52 pm
Ethan raised an eyebrow at him. "And how exactly do you plan to find out?" he asked with mild interest.

Liz looked behind her and noticed that Jason was gone. She wondered how long ago he had left. The fact that he was gone worried her, made her sad, and brought relief at the same time. She had enjoyed his company and wanted to get to know him better, but there was something about him that just didn't seem right.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff