Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:03 am
Massasooni nods, following. "Ok, good... because I really didn't have much places in mind."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:17 pm
She lead him to a baby r us  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:25 pm
Massasooni raises an eyebrow at the name of the store. "It's... run by babies?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:34 pm
Luna laughs"No love.Its run by adults but its full of stuff for new parents to get for babies  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:54 pm
Massasooni shakes his head at them 'misspelling' a word. "Well, that's weird... and discomforting..." He says as he looks into the store. "It just looks like it's a rich man's baby room in there..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:42 pm
Luna burst out laughing then gets a cart and goes around to get what they needed.His words were funny to her.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:03 pm
Massasooni sighs before following her in. He glances around a bit before drawing a hood over his head to hide his face, clearly being a demon he would easily be noticed without a hood on an non-human in such a human store. He shakes his head. "... I feel more comfortable in... well... the black market and such then this big old store."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:01 pm
Luna nods.She gets what she needed at this store.She pays for it then handed him he bags"I know my love One more stop then we can go home"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:46 pm
Massasooni takes the back and shrugs his shoulders. "One more?... where?" He asks as a man tried to look at his face he glares at him suddenly to scare the man back away and tak a few steps from him. He then looks down again to avoid much showing his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:36 pm
Luna shakes her head some then she smiles"Well my love its a gothic and witches shop.There are thing there I will need"She walks towards the shop which wasn't that far from the baby r us...

She was stopped by a group of men.She glares"Get out of my way"

They look at her"Come now miss why don't you diss the freak and come have a fun time with us"

She moves back but one grabs her arms"Let me go! And I wont leave my man for losers like you"She couldn't afford to have her temper loose.She didn't want it to harm her unborn child.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:04 pm
He nods, following towards the gothic and witches shop, something more comfortable for him than the baby store. He stops and crosses his arms as the men stepped in their path. He glares at them as they grab at her and tell her to go with them for fun. He instinctively takes the man's arm and snaps his elbow the wrong way. The man backs up in pain of his arm. "Ok, quit it and leave before things really get ugly..." As he finished his sentince a man tries to hug at him to hold him down for possibly others to beat at him, though Massasooni merely fazes threw the man, turning into shadows to reform behind the man. He then raises one hand up to grab between the man's shoulder and neck somewhere to cause the man to fall down limp. He shakes his head. "Don't worry about him... merely unconcious... will be fine in an hour... now if you excuse us." but yet again a man tries at him, this one swinging a crowbar for him, but he catches it with his left hand and thrusts his palm of his right hand into the man's chest to knock him back and the air out of him. He glances around as finally the men sease their advances. He shakes his head. "Right... let's go." He says, looking over to Luna.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:15 am
Luna rubs her arm that the man had grabbed.She nods and moves closer to Massasooni.She could sense what the men were planning but knew if they tried they would be regretting it or dead.She walked to the store and opens the door"Thank you love though if you want to do more than hurt them go a head."She smiles at him kissed his cheek then went into the shop  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:48 pm
Massasooni nods before turning and crossing his arms as Luna enters the door. A few of the men had then continued to follow, though obviously a chunk chose not to continue trying. The remaining men decide to pull out some handguns and take aim for Massasooni. He shakes his head. "... last change to back down before I start killing." He says right before the guns go off, firing at him. Massasooni holds out his hand to draw a bit of darkness which quickly expanded to consume to bullets, to which the men unload their bullets on. When finally they had no bullets to fire, Massasooni points to the men and out from the dark portal-like mass shot back the bullets they had previously fired, though they were more purple now and came back at their owners at about the exact same order they were shot. Most of the men dies, getting shot down, though one did remain alive afterward, who cowered a bit down. Massasooni walks to the man to place a hand on his shoulder to quickly draw something from him which sends the man to the ground limp. He then waves his hand over the bodies to send them to a dark realm before shaking his head again and leaning against the shop, glancing around casually.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:13 pm
Luna shopped for what she needed.She smiles as she picks many things. She paid for them then walked out of the shop"Ready to go home?"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:12 pm
Massasooni nods before asking "So what kind of things have you got from in there?"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games