Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:53 am
Dawn smiled a bit and tried to hold back her laugh. "Kiba, I'm done arguing with you. Nothing good ever comes from it. Plus, I always lose!" she said as she scuffed her foot against the ground, but her smile never faded.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:58 am
Kiba grinned slightly.

"Well thats a surprise."he chuckled.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:06 am
Dawn bit her lip to keep herself from saying something that could possibly start an arguement. "Well, it's going to be easier said than done." she said as she laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:16 am
Kiba stood up and nodded slightly.

"Depends on how often you'll visit the forrest Dawn."he said clearly his eyes on the sky.

"There is more tests to befall my son..but I ask only one thing of you..protect my son from my fate and keep his mind clear.Don't let him be stuck in the kingdom doing work all day.Don't let him know I'm the spirit of the forrest now either..for that will only awaken his curiousity to ask me questions that I can't answer."he said softly but his eyes showed just how serious he was.The rain picking up almost making him impossible to see.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:24 am
Dawn looked at the ground and nodded slowly when the rain started picking up. She looked up when she felt someone's hand on her shoulder.

Lily put her hand on Dawn's shoulder and looked in the direction of where Kiba stood. She giggled a bit and smiled brightly. "We promise Kiba. No need to worry." she said as she folded her wings back to her side.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:29 am
Kiba eyed Lily and nodded.

"Either of you ask for me and I shall come.Goodluck to you both."his voice carried and when it faded out and the rain softened a little Kiba's wolfen figure was gone.

Malik looked at them from the branch.

"Well.."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:48 pm
Sam got bored at listening to Kyle and Silvia talk about elephants, she changed into a white cat and walked away yawning.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:15 pm
Kira was sitting on a tree root watching Val practice. She was standing in the water working on her abilties when the water gurgled and a figure formed. Kira stood up staring at it "Who are you?" she asked stepping towards Val.

"I am the Frost guardian Celestial, it been years since we learned the existance of you young Valeria Frostborn" she said in a soft tone.  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:19 pm
Lucius came out of the bshes walking into veiw of Val and Kir.

"Hey guys!Whats up?"he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:21 pm
Val turned around. "Lucius!" she called smiling

Celestial turned her eyes misting as she looked at Lucius. "Aw the other child Lucius Frostborn" she said as well

Kira backed up slowly obviousily this is a Frost kingdom reunion and s**t...

(i needed to post something XD)  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:21 pm
Sam walked around until she saw Kira and Val and another person, she tilted her head sitting down near them looking at the water.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:25 pm
(Sam got bored yet she ant any fun?wow.)

Lucius lifted a brow.

"Who are you?"he asked.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:29 pm
(and she da mean Silvia's family person? wow...)

Celestial the Frost family Guardian...I have found the only living blood of the royal line" she said looking at them both.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:38 pm
Lucius glarred at her.

"You..my mother hated the guardians from before.They nearly broke her and my father apart!Why are you here?"he hissed.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:44 pm
aw you thinking of Celestian the guardian of our armies" Celestial said ignoring the wrath in his voice. "To have you two choose who shall rule the weak foundation of the kingdom. No one elses right other then the bloodrights"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games