Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:14 pm
"Ive never had a green thumb." Cy said as Poison released him. Now the that plant was outside it wanted to be near its comrades it seemed. Standing he stayed out of the garden while Caly walked about it, pruning and tending to it. "Im better at killing things, hypnotizing them or giving a person a orgasm.. that ones always fun. Being a weirdo, ya know all the vampire stuff. " Cy said nonchalantly with the wave of his hand as if it was nothing.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:49 pm
Caly was a little shocked at his last choice of words and nearly stopped what she was doing to look at him. "Your powers can do that?" she asked before she could hold her tongue. She hadn't meant to come out and ask, but she wasn't able to catch herself in time.

The instant the words were out she face turned deep red adn she had to look away. It was a bit embarrassing that she had voiced that. Even so she still moved around the garden, tending to some of the plants, or just boosting a little of the natural fertilizers that had been laid down for them.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:09 pm
"I could yes.." Cy said noticing he had peaked Calys interest. He watched as she blushed and smiled enjoying her discomfort. He disappeared only to reappear right behind her.

"Would you like me to show you?" He said his voice seductive as could be and being bold as ever, if he wasnt careful he knew he'd get a slap to the face.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:55 pm
Caly nearly jumped out of her skin when he suddenly appeared directly behind her. Lowering her hands to her lap she tilted her head backwards and slightly to the side to look up at him. She blinked, though she was still as red as a lobster in the face when she met his gaze. Her mind race with all sorts of thoughts, some of them not as pure as everyone was led to believe of her.

"Are you sure it would be such a good idea for us to be out in the open for such a display?" she finally asked. She was intrigued, yes, but one could never be sure who would arrive at any moment. Especially her lady-in-waiting. Besides, her answer wasn't a no, but it wasn't just quite a yes and the only thing that was stopping her from saying a flat out yes was that they were outside.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:54 pm
Cy blushed at Caly's statement was she seriously taking him up on the offer? I mean he did think she was a beautiful girl and he was attracted to her but this was a bit soon. He laughed lightly and stepped back a blush upon his face for once. "You werent suppose to suggest a yes on that one Caly." He said gently as he exited the little patch of veggies. "Maybe one day ill show you, and where we are doesnt matter at least to me. But we can always do a secluded session." Cy said softly.

"For now keep tending to that garden." He said as he motioned to the vegetables with a wave of his hand. In truth Cy had gotten scared of Caly's ease in which she warmed up to him. He had expected her to hit him, or say it wasnt appropriate. He barely knew the girl and she wanted him to give her an orgasm? Just from a mere mention of the power?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:50 am
She watched as he blushed and then move away from her and had to keep her smile in her mind. This was too precious. He made her blush; now it was her turn to make him blush. Looking down at the plants in front of her again she hid her face from him coulnd't suppress her grin any longer or the few giggles that had been aching to come out.

Did he really think she would have taken him up on that offer? They only just met. She only wanted to see his reaction if she had said yes. That was all. And it was worth him moving away from her.

Several minutes passedin which she calmed down enough to tend to her garden she began humming at the same time letting her powers run through the rest of the backyard. Sometimes new growth needed a little help and with the amount of new growth now rising up, she wanted to be sure that all would be able to grow strong.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:01 pm
Near the back of the garden a bit of rustling was heard. Two of Vincents dolls where trying to uproot a vegetable or two. God knows what they were going to do with the thing but clearly they were intent on getting it. They tugged it out of the ground and carried the vegetable in their porclien arms.

"Hey!" Cy shouted as he watched two dolls walk passed him, each with a veggie in their arms. The stopped and looked at him like he was the weirdo. "Put those back those arent your's!" Cy pointed to the dolls and then to the garden.

The dolls looked at one another and then bolted from Cy still carrying their vegetables. "Stop! You little theives!" Cy said as he ran after the dolls, btu they proved to be small and agile, slipping from his grasp everytime he thought he had them. Eventually they slipped through a open window that lead to the basement.

"What are you doing in there you little freaks?!" Cy shouted at the window before it was shut closed in his face.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:14 pm
CAly was a little concerned when seh "felt" the dolls in ehr garden, and that Cy was chasing after them, but she didn't knwo waht was going to happen nor did she thnk she should get involved justyet. It was only a few vegetables that they took. It wasn't as if they had founhd someone else to take into their lair.

Coming out of her powers, Caly blinked, finding herself at the end of the garden, barely within sight of Poison when three figures came just into her perphial sight. But as she started to turn towards them, she was grabbed from behind ad encircled with a rope that neutralized msot magic....

But even as it was tamping down on her magic, she managed to complete a single teleportation spell, using Vincent's and Aeris's power signatures as a destination.

((Toi Naga Scales))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:42 pm
"Caly?' Cy spun around sensing her presence no more. "Caly!?" He shouted as he took a look around. "Where... how... "Cy was left confused and alone, something he hated very much. "No... i hate this." Backing up against the outer wall of the mansion fear took the vampire before he slipped into the shadows and would stay there until someone returned to kanareshii.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:49 pm
"CY?! CY!!! I need you help!" The frantic voice of Aeris rang out through the halls of the mansion. The elf cursed out loud, one thing she normally didn't do. It had to be serious if she was voicing her opinion and anger out. "CY!!!! Caly was taken... She was taken by the elves. I need your help in finding them and getting her back. I think I know where they are. I think they went to the Market Place. It the only way I know that they could try and lose us." She spouted out the information, knowing full well that Cy could hear her, and hear her. The woman stood still, waiting for CY to magically appear in front of her. Or behind...depending on where he was.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:03 am
Cy reappeared in front of Aeris. "So thats where she disappeared to? I thought she had just poofed on her own, leaving me alone." Cy said the fear of being alone clear in his voice. He straightened his hair as he assessed what Aeris had said. "Market place? Then lets go." Cy said as he took hold of Aeris and slipped into the shadows.

((To the marketplace))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:37 pm
The moment they reached the Clan home again, Caly was as relaxed as she could ever be; she was back home and for her, that's all that really mattered. She could already feel the plants and everything in the yard reaching out towards her, welcoming and glad she was back. They hadn't liked it when she left...particularly Poison.

"Oh no," she whispered the moment she thought of the the plant she had been carrying around. Slipping from Cy's side she rushed, all grace and beauty from her elven heritage, into the garden adn found what she had thought would happen. Already Poison had gone into the ultra protective mode and had been putting out his poison gas. As she went closer to it she opened up her powers, allowing them to flow into everything she could reach and the moment they began even gently touching Poison it stopped it's defense.

She was nearly on top of it when it completely stopped oozing the deadly poison, scooping the vines plant into her arms. "I'm here, I'm back." she crooned. "I'm sorry."

She drew up a gentle wind and rain combination to clear out the poison before the others actually reached this far. It wouldn't do for them to fall afoul of it.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:26 am
Aeris arrived at the Clan home seconds after Caly. The elf rubbed at her eyes a bit, the events of past now starting to take it's toll on her weary body. She stumbled through the halls a bit, yawning as she did. It was quite a hilarious sight, watching the woman wander as f she was drunk or whatnot. "Caly? Is there a room that I may use to sleep for a hour or so?" She rubbed her eyes once again, this time in a more child-like manner.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:37 pm
Vincent took hold of Aeris's arm and smiled. "Come on ill show you to Caly's room you can rest there." He said gently, already knowing where Caly's room was. He led Aeris up to the second floor and down the hall to the half elf's room. Opening the door he released Aeris and nudged her inside.

"There you go, go lay down and get some rest. If you need anything me and Cy have pretty sensitive ears so." Vincent said with a smile before he left Aeris to rest. He headed back to the main room and joined Cy's side who was leaning against the door frame watching Caly soothe poison.

"You sure about this bond?" Vincent asked Cy.

"As sure as i am about anything else." Cy said gently.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:56 pm
CAly managed to get Poison calmed down and then felt that Cy was nearby. She looked around and the spotted him and Vincent in the doorway. She smiled and then started making her ways towards them.

"So what now?" she asked softly when she stood before them. She still cradled Poison in her arms and was a little loathe to enter the place just yet. She was still magically linked with the entire garden and wanted to keep it that way for a little longer.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games