Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:26 pm
Demios nodded to Armand and jumped on his back. He carefully wrapped his arms around him "giddy up" He said cheerfully. He then looked at the girl he was glad he was in this form because he was sure that if he were normal she'd be more cautious about being around them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:19 pm
Aimee sat in the bedroom, her eyes closed and her legs crossed. She thought of everything and thought of many people's safety. She wanted to be life, her life and one others. She had no family, nothing but several people on the team and one in particular. Aimee looked at the photos and felt a tear roll down her face, looking away.  

Maha clone

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:18 pm
Itachi fired a few more hitting the targets as he focused his anger towards will into hitting them with the higher level lightning. But still somehting wasnt right, he just wasnt hitting them enough and with enough ease to be able to do it well in a battle situation where accuracy and speed are important and time to aim each blast wont happen or exist. " Urrrr if your just a genius on lightning use why dont you give me some tips or shortcuts to make this easier or go faster? " asked Itachi both annoyed and now angry with Wills seemingly lack of interest in training him despite it being HIS idea or should he say decision as itachi didnt have a choice when Will told him to do something.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:50 pm
((OMG I went to the Wiz Khalifa concert....ONE OF THE BEST!!!))

Noel thought about his question and nodded. "Yes I do..this is a roleplay Moli" she said. "Your background, my background...were pre-determined" she said to him with a smile.

Aeon still didn't trust Demios...even if he was a kid. Looking at Armand she spoke. "Okay...explain it scientificly....then show me" she said. Her curiosity was getting the best of her right now.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:06 am
(( Happy birthday scythe! smile ))

Dante quickly spun around raising his arm diagonally upward he diverted the kick from his shoulder. He then clenched his free hand and threw a punch towards Roulin's sternum. While his feet and ankles began to erupt into thick black flames. He spun whipping his leg around in a wide spinning roundhouse kick. While Violence again made an appearance shooting from below the water surface his mouth opened wide as he exhaled a stream of some odd black energy similar to the energy from Dante's sword. Far below the water's surface Dante's spirit continued to lurk below the boiling sea that was inhabitable to anyone else besides strong owls, and demonic spirits. The giant again erupted from the sea the sheer appearance caused a tidal wave of boiling water to flood towards Roulin as he yelled into the air his thunderous metallic voice cracking the rock in his direct viscinity.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:43 am
((Lol. Thanks, but that date may be suspiciously misleading. ninja I don't remember my biology. sweatdrop ))

A significantly sized black lightning bolt, containing much more energy than its size let on, shot by Itachi to crash into the bull’s eye of one of the targets, shaving past the Heat Owl’s face and missing him by mere micrometers. Despite doing other things, Will could see Itachi’s problem, but he wasn’t just going to give him a straight answer. This wasn’t a written test, where you just fill in the answers and didn’t have to do anything about it. It was more like a martial arts exam, where if you couldn’t execute the correct movements, you wouldn’t be able to move up in rank or you would fail the standards. Getting a verbal answer from someone else wouldn’t always help. You had to be able to pull off the performance. That would have been the logical reason. The Satan Owl also, as Itachi expected, did not give straight answers, but he did sometimes give hints... “Giving up already, weasel? Channel that energy and let yourself free.” Even if that hint was ridiculously cryptic and didn't seem to help at all…

------------------------------------

Now that they had all safely made it up to this apartment of this girl’s, Armand had set Demios down and taken a seat if the girl had offered it. They would at least theoretically be a little “safer” up here than out in the open in the city space. The brown haired girl got straight to the point bluntly. Armand didn’t know the girl’s background even though she said that she would understand scientific explanations, so he dumbed it down for her to some degree with a smile, also noticing that she still had not given her name. Was it her curiosity? He hadn’t expected her to agree to allow them to go into her apartment either so easily.

“Well, research is always turning up new things every now and then, so we might just find another completely different explanation down the line. DNA or RNA is present in every living organism or imitator. So, technically, we all share things in common but we’re not the same species. If I changed a few genes around or switched orders in you or me, we could very well come up with the genome of a worm. If we compared your usual genes to that of a worm’s there’d be a lot of similarities. So, you could say, we’re worms just arranged a little differently and with a few differences! Owls are sort of like that, but we’re closer and we definitely share more in common than worms because we’re human just like you. Homo sapiens evolved from apes or something like that, developing changes along the way. Theory is that the origin of humanoids came from Africa, and by the ancestors migrating to different areas of the world, we have our different races and ethnics today from different environments.” The scientist smiled and glanced at Demios, wondering if he was being bored by the “scientific” explanations. Armand hadn’t laid out everything in the most clearest terms and would let Aeon interpret his explanation how she liked (because Scythe isn’t sure how Owls came about and is BSing). He hadn’t yet mentioned the “strange abilities” that she was interested in. She didn’t want to overwhelm her with information.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:56 am
Raven had been sitting up on her bed with her eyes shut. When Clary had said about feeling sick and dizzy once she had awoken, she had been telling the truth "that owl better not make this an habbit" Ravens head felt as though it had been bashed around during her sleep, while her stomach felt twisted.
She stood up and pulled out her cell phone before sending out messages to her family asking for them to meet with her in the hotels main dining area. She was planning on the members to have a friendly spar in order to train.

Nat raised one eyebrow "I will worry over any of this teams members...and you are no exceptoin" he punched Owen's arm playfully before pushing the cup of water further towards Owen "drink up"
Just as Nat pulled his phone back it let out an annoying beep notifying him of a new message, which he scanned through quickly "we are wanted in the main dining room"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:34 pm
"Gotcha." When Dante's punch landed against Roulin's upper chest, his body burst into a bright flash of light leaving only sprinkles of the element behind. What Dante had attacked was a clone made of light. The real Roulin was looking down at Dante. Because of his pet's watery attack though, he couldn't counterattack Dante. "Damn it...now I have to take care of this." Roulin shifted his hands and weight as the boiling water loomed near. It broke the shore and continued onward. Roulin activated his power of hydrokinesis and coupled that with his strength of The Life Owl to stop the wall of water in it's seering tracks. He rotated and the center of the wall formed a tendril like protrusion the size of a school bus. Mid rotation, it curled around him, not touching him though, and shot towards Dante in the form of a large, steaming fist. If he dodged, then there would be far more water where that came from.  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:47 pm
Dante quickly covered his eyes from the blinding light. He grunted and leapt backwards. ' A clone huh. He said as he heard rushing water. He turned over his houlder to see the fist rushing towards him. Thrusting out his hand a jet of black flames fired from the fist smashing against the fist evaporating it. " That was very good ROulin, I'm impressed by your attack. " He said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:47 pm
Aeon looked at Will and said nothing for a while. She then spoke. "Okay...I'm sorry for calling you names...it's just....well you can never be so sure these days" she said to him trying to be as cordial as possible. "So what can you do?" she asked Armand. "I want to see what your power is" she said to him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:11 pm
"It's not often I move over a thousand gallons of water around you know?" Roulin quipped to his old leader. "I'm impressed myself, but that'll be nothing compared to my next attack. I think I know what your weakness is Dante and now I'm about ready to test it out." Roulin pointed his right index finger down at Dante and grinned somewhat triumphantly. As if a powerful vacuum were at the tip of his finger, light was drawn to it. It became a sphere of concentrated photons at the tip of his finger. "There is only one thing I can think of that'll stop such a strong force. That's an even stronger force." With that surmise, Roulin took aim and attempted to fire a beam that would cover and possible glass the entire area before him due to the heat. Instead, what shot was a weak beam that dispersed before even reaching the cliff's edge. "Well now...that was definently not supposed to happen." The crystalline substance covering his body vanished, his eyes became violet once more and the pastel color of his clothes reverted back to black, gray and dark green. "I guess I expended too much energy against you. You timed me out old man."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:07 pm
Dante snapped his fingers his monsters returning to their rings of Hell. " I see. " He said as he walked along the water's edge towards Roulin. " Is that what you think? Heh I wish I could say that. " He watched his transformations revert back to normal. He sighed and brushed strands of blonde hair from his face. " Roulin, you've grown strong, I would imagine within the next year you will surpass me. You know the Great Four and the Heralds are chosen because they are the best, I've held my spot because no one in 700 years has been born that was strong enough to beat me, I can see that this generation is different, so many powerful Owls in existance at once, I find it truly amazing. Maybe you all do have what it takes to replace us as the New Heralds and Great Four, who knows......I guess only time will tell. " He said softly. " Well Roulin what now, will you gather your team and leave? " He said as he stood like an ancient king over his domain. " I can see my time as the Successor to the Satan Owl is complete, my title like my brothers before me must be passed on, soon Noel, Will and Thomas will come to this realization as well I suppose my time as an immortal Owl has ended, it was a fun ride but I knew it would come to an end I guess I just hoped it would last longer. " He smiled lightly and looked into the sun. " I wonder......How will I be judged when I die, will my actions be seen as good? Or evil? ' Dante was speaking as though he was going to die any moment now, the depressing atmosphere of his voice matched with the realization in his voice revealing themselves in a haunting pair.  

Nicko1421

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:16 pm
((Fallen Phoenix.))

As Benkei looked over Kojiro, who seemed to be resting again on the bed, he had to nod his head slowly. At least, Kojiro was fine, considering earlier he was on the verge of dying. Shortly after, something suddenly jogged him out of his thoughts as loud sounds started coming from somewhere close by…

“Ring ring ring ring ring ring banana phone!”

What the hell is that? Benkei thought as he searched for the source.

“Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring banana phone! I’ve got this feeling, so appealing, for us to get together and sing. Rin-“

. . . . Benkei had found the source. It was from a phone lying on the floor near the table he had been resting on. It was his phone. He didn’t remember his ring tone being that obnoxious or in English. The Shield Owl glared at the snoring Nova. Only Nova would do something as inane as that. He looked at the message on the phone. It was from Raven, and she wanted everyone to meet in the main dining room of the hotel, wherever that was. Probably close to the main doors. “Koj, Nova, wake up!” Thinking that Kojiro probably wasn’t in deep sleep yet and didn’t need a rude awakening, Benkei moved himself over to the couch Nova was sleeping on and shook him on the shoulders.

------------------------------------

((UNS - Amaya))

While everyone else was relaxing, thinking to themselves, talking, arguing, or fighting each other, Amaya and Vincent had been mixing random stuff to come out with a very sugary cake and some cupcakes. What came out of the oven, which did NOT explode, was a product that looked pretty good and looked tasty. The cupcakes didn't all come out so well, but they looked okay. However, only the fortunate first person to try would be able to give a verdict on how tasty or horrible the cake was. "Mmm!" Amaya beamed as she smiled at Vincent and took the cake and cupcakes out with oven mittens. "Who wants to try first? Or should we let the others get the first try?"

((Edit: Amaya edited in.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:14 pm
"I'm going to another team, but that doesn't mean that I won't be able to help you. You won't be dying anytime soon Dante." Roulin assured as he wobbled his way to his mentor. Using up all that energy as well as having his other side draw so much of it from within him drained him physically. His body was now sore due to the fight, but he could push through it with ease. "If anything, you'll be judged for the good. I've never known you to do anything bad. Questionable maybe, but nothing outright bad. Your friend Thomas on the other hand...I want nothing but to see him burn. I'm sure all of us, including the people he works with, wants the same."  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:46 pm
Demios smiled as Aeon apologised he was glad she wasn't so scared now. He quickly ran over to her and hugged her leg "I'm sowwy about what happened" He said. He looked at her "I pwomise to be more careful" He said with a small smile "Will you forgive me?" He asked.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games