Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:07 pm
I am the girl in fire

Lena was just about to give the girl a friendly smile.... but she ran away.
Lena just stood there, blinking in confusion why the girl ran. "D... Do I offend?" she raised an eyebrow and looked to Nikolai for answers.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:11 pm
User Image

Jubei Shishigami

Jubei had strolled into the graveyard, just to pay respect to the dead, sometimes people just decided to stop paying attention to them, and he guessed it was nice for someone to realize they were still there, even if it was just old cat him. Suddenly a girl ran past him, and Jubei stepped to the side, not to bother her. As her footsteps in the grass became more distant, Jubei answered the question for Nikolai. "She is proprobably shy. Or she may be see just want to be alone here...." He said turning his attetion to the graves.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

SteampunkChild

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:14 pm
Lilly stopped farther into the graveyard. She didn't notice the people talking about her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:28 pm
Lena turned to see who answered her, her gaze immediately falling on a small furry creature. She stared at him for a while before picking him up. "Oh, aren't you just the cutest!!" she cried out and rubbed him against her cheek.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:36 pm
User Image

Jubei Shishigami

Jubei's long sleeves flailed as he was suddenly picked up. "Uh, y-yes, thank you...." If you could see his bare face, you would see that he was blushing. He had to deal with this a few times, and he still could never get used to it. "What a-are you two here for?" He said looking at her with his red cat eye.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:45 pm
She stopped and held him close like a stuffed animal. "Well let's see, this goof to my right pulled a prank on me that led me here." she grumbled and nudged her head in Nikolai's direction. "And, well, that's pretty much it. What about you?" she asked then looked down at him. "And why can you talk?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

SteampunkChild

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:51 pm
Lilly sat down an twirled some rocks in her hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:56 pm
User Image

Jubei Shishigami

"Well..." He began, going limp in her arms. "I just like to pay respect to the dead." Jubei's arm wiggled at the graves, his sleeve flapping up and down. "And, I'm a Bakeneko.... a mythical cat of sorts."  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:02 pm
John looked up from the grave he was looking at A talking cat this place is getting weirder and weirder everyday he though to himself as he got off his knees and walked over to Lena and the little puffball "Lena longtime no see and hello little fuzzball" he said as he got over to them  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:04 pm
I am the girl on fire

Nero Njord
User Image

Hearing that one of his friends had moved on recently, the young god decided to pay his respects to his grave. Nero whistled a low, respectful tune as he passed by the graves. He nearly passed by a girl, in fact he did, but when he realized there was a girl there, he stopped - whistling one slowly descending note - and backed up a few steps, glancing over at the girl. "Hey, what're you doing all alone there, toots?" he asked, hands in his pockets.

"A back..... knee..... co?" Lena tried to pronounce. "Mythical, huh? Are you, like, some kind of Japanese spirit of good luck? No wait! Is it the Year of the Cat? Is that why you're here?" she asked and tried to fight back the urge to pet him again. He probably had enough of that and hated it by now. She turned when she heard her name called out and smiled. "Hey John." she greeted back. "Why are you here?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

SteampunkChild

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:08 pm
Lilly stood, scared and backed away slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:14 pm
I am the girl on fire

He watched her back away and held his hands up to show that he meant no harm. "Whoa Nelly. No need to fix me with a scared look, toots, I'm not gonna hurt ya." he said.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:17 pm
User Image

Jubei Shishigami

"Actually, I had to help my sister get here, she is smart, but is inable to simply get from our world to this one......" He paid no mind to the fact that she was holding on to him, she had just startled him at first, then John strode in. "Excuse me, But I prefer to be called by name, John. Its Jubei."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:21 pm
"Lena it's the year of the dragon this year" he said as he looked at the cat "And who is this fuzzball" he then said as he poked the cat a bit still looking at him with a carefree face until he looked back at Lena and witch he smiled "This is the place were i fell in love here at this school for the first time she is gone that and Megan's grave is here" he then said to her as he looked back at her tomestone  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SteampunkChild

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:24 pm
She looked at him, still scared. "I-I'm sorry.... I have never been around anyone before."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games