Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:51 pm
"I despise everyone, my dear, even you." Armageddon yawned.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:52 pm
(niiiiice.)
eris shrugged and rolled her eyes. "i never did, i just ment that he's one of the people that you seem to hate."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:53 pm
luna smiled "good then you are smart" she said hearing dear she hissed softly "i am nobodys dear i killed my parents when i was little" she growled her eyes going even more cat yellow glowing slightly as she blicked a bit trying to ignore the tempation to sick her grandmother who was now eating out of her hand on him as she smiled softly at eris  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:55 pm
"Oh dear." he chuckled while looking at his hand, bored. "Nasty mood we're in today, now are we?" He glanced at Eris. "Yes, he is one of the people I hate most."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:57 pm
luna shrugged "comes and goes a perk of being a figlio di morte or a child of death to dumb it down" she said using her mind to lift a icecube and spin it in the air using her mind  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:59 pm
"Enough of that." he sighed and brought the icecube down with his dark aura. "If you're looking to impress then I'm afraid you'll have to go to a different school. Thousands of freaks are here."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:01 pm
the large bird gave a squack and then eris sighed and rolled her eyes, watching as the bird shifted into Thanatos' god forme. " what the hell do you want?" she growled.
"i just really hate when people call themselves a child of death... she's not my child." he frowned and crossed his arms.
"he's always sooo picky." she hissed and then turned back to Armageddon. "good... then you'll enjoy messing with him..." she chuckled.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:01 pm
luna smiled "that was bordem if you didnt notice" she said her eyes flashing again and think i am the biggest freak here or at least most wanted murder" she said using her mind making his vision go into complete blackness well as black as it is 100feet under water and his heaing vut off she smiled leaving him like that and luna looked at eris "thats what my family calls me i could think of a few more words but i just go by what i was named by my family" she said smiling  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:04 pm
'Nice try.' he made with sign language. His dark aura flare with a slight crackle of lightening. He managed to retain his senses, but his hearing was a little stuffy. "Mmm?" he yelled at Eris. "Did you say something?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:06 pm
luna giggled "hmm you are stronger than i thought" she muttered "how is that?" she added her slow speaking english anoying her  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:09 pm
He scratched his ear then looked at Luna. "I don't quite know myself." he admitted. "Though I am close to the devil himself." he grumbled and glanced at his ring.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:11 pm
"nothing of importance..." eris smirked and then whispered, "dimwit."
Thanatos couldn't help but smile as he looked at his ...ugh...wife. she was starting to remind him why they were married. he'd loved her for her crude sense of humor and her ark ideas.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:12 pm
luna looked at the ring shaking her head "poor devil" she muttered " and that is no suprise you dotn seem to care what happens to you" she said smiling as her blood red aura shimmering  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:16 pm
Winry Put her hand into Eriks and said "lets go back to our room"  

lost traveler69

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:16 pm
"I hope you know that the devil is a man." Armageddon sneered at Luna. "It's his daughter I'm with." he sighed. He may have acted cold when talking about his own, er, wife, but he was actually an ok family guy.........secretly.

Erik smiled at Winry and left with her.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 214 215 216 217 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games