Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:42 am
busy as he was preening the colorful feathers of his wings, he was still paying attention to everything around him, and flicked his ear tufts to acknowledge that he'd heard her words; it was somewhat hard to talk intelligibly with your mouth full of feathers after all. He curled a wing to get at a particularly dirty primary, focusing on getting the little black clots of Fury blood out, when he noticed the Dragoness' sharp intake of breath and hasty glance his way, which he didn't miss.

- now why would she act that way? -
he wondered, quickly cleaning the surprisingly delicate feather and turning to look at Kirias. He cocked his head and clicked his beak quietly to get her attention before he spoke.

"you look like you've jusssssst rrrrealized sssssomething. What issssss it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:28 am
Kirias looked at him, had he figured it out!? Did she say something out loud? She quickly turned away and lay down, facing the wall. "It-It's nothing! I just realised... that I forgot to tell Kaishin something, that's all!" she quickly replied. She closed her eyes and prayed that he didn't notice her blush. "W-well then, good night, Bakher".
Her heart pounded in her chest, it sounded like a drum banging in her head. Surely there was no way that he could fall for a Gryphon!! "This is sooo not happening" she moaned quietly.

Kaishin, in the meantime, had returned to the underground spring and lay down next to the water. It had done its job of healing his wounds, now he just had to sleep and rest his mind and body. Even though he was sure that he wouldn't be able to sleep after what had transpired, it only took a few minutes before he was dead to the world.  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:49 am
Kiba tossed the boar's body into the center of his home. It was a large creature and it's blood covered it's neck and the floor. "Food, I would grather as much strength as you can, it you are going to be useful to the pack." He said, looking at the leopard, but the pup was still asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:05 am
He cocked his head in confusion at the Dragoness' words; Either she'd realized something very personal, very stupid, or very embarrassing, or he was grasping at straws. His racial curiosity threatened to make him pry deeper as the Dragon turned away from him, trying to hide her face from him, but he managed to suppress it....for now.

Curious or not, he still couldn't help but hear her quietly moaned exclamation; His sense of hearing was quite good despite the lack of externally evident ear structures. He briefly wondered what she was talking about, but wisely kept his beak closed, closing his eyes instead and laying his head down on crossed forearms. He was more tired than he'd thought, for within moments, he had fallen into a deep dreamless sleep.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:07 am
I lifted my head slightly, only so I could see the wolf out of the corner of my eye, "I will hunt for myself in the morning. I don't need to take anymore advantage of your hospitality." I did not need to endanger myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:17 am
"Suit yourself." He said, tearing into the boars flesh as he started to eat. "But it's becoming harder to find food....I think the humans have returned to this land."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:04 am
I jolted, lifting my head to look at the wolf. "Returned? They are the reason I have wandered here. They destroyed my home..." I stopped, remembering how selfish they are. I closed my eyes and laid my head back down, turning away. It had taken me so long to find somewhere that wasn't swarming with them.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:27 am
"I know what humans do to our world...How shall I scare them this time....volcano, earthquake....too many choices." He said, thinking about what he used last time to scare the humans. He curled up after eating his fill and started to drift off.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:47 am
I listened to the breathing of the wolf, hoping I would soon be able to fall asleep, for the first time that night. My nerves were still off from that other creature. And the idea of humans being in this place sickened me. I scrunched my eyes, trying to block out the cries of the creatures that had been trapped.

"How can a living being be so cruel..." I whispered as a tear fell to the cold cave floor.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:00 pm
"i see you have issues..." -priest trying to be sympathetic for them, (he still hates them still) for he still understands the problem of humans-  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

sad witch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:04 pm
(can i join? sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:08 pm
((Yea, just read the rules.))  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:03 pm
I ignored the creature outside. I had almost forgotten about him. I just snorted up a little cloud of dust and rolled into a smaller ball.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:58 pm
(thanks)

Username: sad witch
Name: viper
Species: rose-shade (a species of snake)
Appearance:she is a normal lime green snake, with 2 distinct things about her, 1 is her scales form a flower on top of her head. 2 she has a very nice heart at nature, and she doesn't hate the wolves
Home: within the borders of the swamplands, and spends most of her time there
History: she was lost, and she found this swamp as she ran into a lizard that gave her shelter, she is also one of the most rarest of the swamp creatures, she is nice to everyone, even the wolves
Mated: no. (but she has a crush on this lizard that helped her, and just about everyone knows this but this lizard)  

sad witch

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:59 pm
-priest laughed- "all the time and the sun leads the way..."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games