Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:29 pm
The Antichrist.

The director of RE. He's the one who wanted cyborgs and ghosts and stuff at first.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:34 pm
Shadow Wolf of Light
I have a heard a lot about Resident Evil 5 supposed to be like the best, but from what I have heard about it it's going to not even really be a RE game, but to be honest I don't know who Mikami is, could someone clarify for me who this is?
Mikami was the director/producer of the first few RE games. But he actually didn't even want to make them in the first place, it was Capcom who forced him to make it, so it's not even like it was his vision or anything.
But he's not even working for that division of Capcom anymore, so I don't know why people are complaining at him. Mikami hasn't worked on any RE game since RE4.
Now it's this guy named Keiji Inafune who leads RE games, and yes, he turned them into... The Hills Have Eyes meets Lord of the Rings.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:45 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
But he's not even working for that division of Capcom anymore, so I don't know why people are complaining at him.

So says the man who resents him so much he believes people should stop buying his games. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:48 pm
Canas Renvall
Biohazard EXTREME
But he's not even working for that division of Capcom anymore, so I don't know why people are complaining at him.

So says the man who resents him so much he believes people should stop buying his games. razz

Well, Resident Evil 5 in particular, the fact that there are no typewriters, etc. etc. etc. was not Mikami's fault. I'm just being fair.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:04 pm
Canas Renvall
The Antichrist.

The director of RE. He's the one who wanted cyborgs and ghosts and stuff at first.

Did you know that some people consider Oprah to be the Antichrist? rofl

*back on topic* Erm, cyborgs? Someone watched way too much Terminator.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:08 pm
I thought it was only ghosts. confused  

UmbraGallus

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:00 am
So to me from what I've seen at the trailer it's the plagas all over again...except they're more actively moving, and I believe that was a giant scyth that one guy swept, while trying to kill Chris...That's the only thing that I would considered scary is the giant scythe thingy....it was a giant scythe thingy that was swung horizontally right? Sorry I lack info, that I consider my self a big fan. I haven't touched any news outside about the RE universe in a long time. I've only played RE Umbrella Chronicles, and RE2, and that's only because that's what I can access. I should've have brought my Wii with me...Or I can buy another Wii and get bootlegged RE games for less than it is. Mostly it's all studies for me. now...dang college.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:37 pm
New trailers: - Click - (volume might need to be adjusted for the second one because of poor audio)

It's good to see that Wesker won't be sitting behind a laptop the whole time, but when Wesker was dodging the bullets...it looked too similar to the dodging The Beauty and the Beast Corps from MGS4 use when they're reduced to their plugsuits. confused Why the ******** did he mention the Spencer Mansion instead of Antarctica as the last place they met?!

WAS THAT OLD MAN ******** SPENCER?! eek

Edit:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WHAT OH MY ******** GOD FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF This has devastated me so much that I'm actually crying. I'm very horrified and angry at this.

Me. Crying over the death of a video game character.  

MadamTarantula

Vankala

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:43 am
burning_eyes Jill....dead....?

Yea, I thought i was pissed about the typewriter thing but this...is just....words can't even describe it. stare

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:25 am
Mother ******** ruined my day. ******** them. ******** them all.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:37 pm
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:23 pm
Hahahahahaha! That's what you guys get for having hopes for this game! twisted  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:54 pm
And of all things...they kill her offscreen?! scream

They couldn't at least give her one final game to be in and then give her a dignified death in it (like with Alis in Phantasy Star 4)?

I hope this is just a hoax. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:01 pm
Okay, not that I give a slightest piece of s**t about this game.
But I call this theory, that Capcom's gonna reveal that Jill was alive all along in the game, and bring her back as a pathetic attempt at a dramatic plot twist.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:15 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Okay, not that I give a slightest piece of s**t about this game.
But I call this theory, that Capcom's gonna reveal that Jill was alive all along in the game, and bring her back as a pathetic attempt at a dramatic plot twist.

Well, there are rumors going around that the hooded woman with the bird mask is her... But in one of the past trailers, Chris tells Sheeva that she reminded him of a partner he used to know...that might've been a warning sign to what was revealed in the second new trailer...

Then there's the mysterious hooded truck driver who I'm thinking is Steve.

After seeing those trailers, Excella really annoys the s**t out of me. If she seriously thinks she can have a partnership with Wesker and not get stabbed in the back by him, she is insane. She she has no clue who she is messing with.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games