Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:24 pm
Mayah Playah

"o-oh..." the boy blushed, feeling horrible for not having realized it sooner  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:28 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"It's alright, I never wanted you to know," she told him. "It's not that important, really."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:31 pm
Mayah Playah

"yes it is!" the demon frowned, shaking his head as he slowly started to shift back to normal. "how could it not be important?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:37 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Adrianna blinked at the blue sky. "Why would it? You aren't attracted to me as a woman, and no one even knows I still do this. It doesn't matter. Could you even stand to kiss me like this?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:42 pm
Mayah Playah

"actually.. i don't know that for sure..... i-i've never... really..... kissed a girl..... or anything like that.... i went to an all boys school before this so.... " he shrugged, rubbing the back of his neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:47 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Adrianna looked away, hiding a smile. "As Adrianna, I never kissed anyone. I don't even know if I like boys as a girl." Kneeling so that they were eye to eye, she set a finger below his chin and brought her lips close to his. "Let's give this a try, then." With that, she pressed her lips to his, kissing him softly.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:49 pm
Mayah Playah

before Alexander could say anything, he felt her lips against his and his face started to burn. i-it felt.... right.... just like it did to kiss Hadrian. he slowly slipped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer out of instinct.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:56 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

The blonde slipped off the rock, her dress pooling around her as she knelt in front of him. Her arms wrapped around his neck in retaliation and she pressed closer, deepening the kiss. Something felt so right, and it wasn't even cheating, since she was Hadrian. But still...she felt like she couldn't get close enough to Alexander. She had to get closer!  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:04 pm
Mayah Playah

Alex felt a small shiver run down his spine as he pulled her closer, not breaking the kiss for a second. when he finally did, it was to breathe, and look at her again. "y-you... w-wow...." he blushed, panting some.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:11 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"I know," she panted, smiling. "You too." Brushing hair from his eyes, Adrianna pecked Alexander's lips softly. "You're amazing."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:16 pm
Mayah Playah

he gave a smile and kissed her back gently, and would've continued if he hadn't felt his gills starting back again, causing him to start coughing and let go of her as he stumbled for the water.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:21 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Grinning, Adrianna stood and crossed her arms, watching him go. "Well, that's a way to make a girl feel sexy and desired."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:29 pm
Mayah Playah

"i-i'm sorry...." he coughed, collapsign a few feet from the water. "i-i can't.... i can't breathe...." he wheezed, a hand on his neck, trying to keep the gills from reforming.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:41 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Sighing, she pulled her clothes off, leaving her in only a white, skimpy slip, and pulled him into the water. "Calm down, just calm down..."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:50 pm
Mayah Playah

as soon as he hit the water, Alexander started to breathe normally again. "thanks..." he sighed and started to float in the water, staring up at her with slightly pink cheeks.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games