Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Flight Rising Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:05 pm
Exactly. Cut them a break, they're already way more advanced than I'd expect a two month old site to be. The only thing I'd improve is the speed at which they update us through the news/fb/tumblr postings. They can shut down servers all they like so long as I know why xd

Even just a "Fixing things! Be back ASAP! biggrin " would be enough for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:08 pm
That is so stupid that people are upset - we're getting stuff, so it's not the worst loss in the world. I didn't really lose anything, however, but you should be able to regain anything you lost. With the exception of those people that cheated. And people should be happy that hey, you discovered this awesome site when it was still so young. People are so silly.

Also, I liked the gilded chest - I got a pretty wolf and 8k (and other stuff, but that's what I liked xD)  

Xerianthe

Mewling Fatcat

vilegloom

Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:09 pm
I'm more concerned with the 217k treasure that disappeared 36 hours ago. Before the rollback. I'd like to know what's going to happen about that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:10 pm
NEVERMIND I GOT IT BACK I AM SO HAPPY ;______________; I have some extra too so if anyone here lost anything and needs help, just ask- I will do what I can. <3  

vilegloom

Vampire

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:18 pm
I am debating on using my Sprockets on the arm band or the powerpack.
I am disappointed in people who are upset over what happened and those who abused the system like that, to such extremes  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:22 pm
Dizzy_Kat
Warning: Language. None directed at Matopians, but it's there.

Frankly, I feel people shouldn't be mad at the FR staff.

If people hadn't taken advantage of the glitch when they discovered it to such an extreme, a rollback might not have been necessary. It's because of assholes who like to cheat the system that s**t like this happens. I've been the 'victim' of rollbacks on more than one site/game multiple times with more invested and I've never been as upset as I see some of these people.

Really, your nameless a** /ragequitting is not going to change anything except for the better for the rest of us. You'll be one less drain on the system.

I'm mad at the players. Not the staff. Even if I'd lost stuff due to the rollback (I was blissfully asleep that entire time, having already logged out for the day) I wouldn't be as upset. At least they actually GAVE you something, even if it was small. They didn't have to do that at all.

-claps loudly- well said.
i am more happy than upset. i get free stuff! and i wasn't even home these days to play so i received a big meat supply after my dragons were taken care of by the FR staff (being fed so many times without me using my own meat supply).
i am happy >w<  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:24 pm

@Cricket
Yeah people are needlessly raging in the tag :1

The chest was a nice touch, 8+5k put me forward a good deal towards my pearl scroll. although i'm just super slow on it anyways. But yeah, mad at the exploiters but not the staff or the players. Although I am kind of angry at the people who are needlessly stirring up the situation and just making it worse >:I

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:25 pm
I agree. It's a free game and it's experiencing growing pains. I'm guessing that they didn't expect to have such a big user base so soon.

And then there's always got to be someone that going to exploit the system. They are the ones that make it harder on everyone else.  

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:27 pm
SilverShieldwolf
I am debating on using my Sprockets on the arm band or the powerpack.
I am disappointed in people who are upset over what happened and those who abused the system like that, to such extremes

I get the biggest item first. It's easier to work towards the lower cost items afterwards. smile

Course, I got the familiar first, then the powerpack. Next I'll be working for the arm band.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:30 pm
I only wanted the familiar and the armband so I'm sitting on a pile of sprockets with a WAT DO? sign.

The chest gave me a steampunk tail bangle and a familar + treasure/gems. I'm pleased. biggrin  

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:34 pm
Ruriska
haha, nevermind xD
I'd take the other male you've got too

Are you still interested in him?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:41 pm
it really depresses and angers me to know that are people in the world that don't grow up after high school. petty people are just horrible to deal with.

but at least the staff were super nice and gave people free stuff.  

Sarano_Krem

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100

Cricket2008

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:49 pm
It sounds like they are giving away awesome stuff too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:00 pm
God yeah I was reading some of the posts and people are livid.

Its a website, things happen. Being in to computers and such, you can't just flip a switch and reset some things and not the others. Things are connected.

Do people also forget how new this site is?
If people can't get over loosing a few virtual pets, seriously how old are these people and do they have nothing else to worry about?  

elvyralani
Crew

Fashionable Rabbit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:11 pm
People need to grow up and move on. s**t happens.

@Shadda: aaah, no sorry, I changed my mind when she grew up xD unless you really want her?  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games