Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:19 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

Charlotte considered it. "It's $650 and it's for a woman of two. Hit's requested by her husband, but I don't want to go into details that are unnecessary. You can have the full check."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:24 pm
User Image

"You're taking $650 for a hit? Char, that's not like you. Dad taught us to bleed them dry." He paused, then lowered his voice. "What's going on?" he asked, not sure if they should even be talking.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:30 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"I did bleed them dry," she pressed. "It's the Christmas season, so we get a lot of low priced hits. You shouldn't be surprised. However, it also means several assassins will be fighting you for this kill. I've been working on this paper for so long that my eyes are strained, I'm not confident that I'll get my aim right on time. You're better at quick kills. Plus I hear you're friends with another assassin...?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:39 pm
User Image

He shook his head. "I don't know, Char. I have two hits this week already, and I really shouldn't do too many so close together. But I guess I can risk it if you run an errand for me this weekend." He gestured under the dashboard and pressed a button, revealing a tiny printer. "Send me the details, and I'll get it done. Deal?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:41 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Charlotte audibly sighed, "Fine." and hung up.
"Well, I guess that answers if you want to get dinner tonight," Julian attempted to joke. "I always thought you guys were super prestigious and went for tens of thousands of dollars," he mused.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:51 pm
User Image

"We are. I'm making about a solid mill this week alone from my fees. Christmas is when we get paid the most." He stared forward, eyes determined. "There's a reason she took so little, and I'm gonna find out."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:15 pm
Mayah Playah

~~~

"I hate the holidays," Nobutaka sneered from his office, one fist pressed against his non-scarred cheek and the other busily scrolling through the page on his laptop. He hated the cold and he hated how happy-go-lucky everyone got. Even his own henchmen would drink themselves into a stupor, and half would flirt with Micah, some even proposing. Fortunately, business always got better around now - both businesses, that is.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:48 pm
User Image

Micah Karamat

Walking into the office with two mugs in his hands, the beautiful man smiled softly. "What? Why? It's the most wonderful time of the year!" cheered Micah, handing his lover one of the mugs and leaning on the desk. He sipped his own, body warming as the liquor and eggnog carried heat from head to toe. "Plus it's one of the few times of year that you don't have too much work, so we can be together more."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:56 pm
Mayah Playah

"And I spend nearly all that time feeding all your fans to my dogs," Taka grunted. He waited for Micah to get close enough before wrapping an arm around his slender waist, pulling him onto his chair's arm rest and motioning towards his computer. One it were several tabs, each one with an assassin's name. "The Little Birdie's family is here, so instead of sending my goons out to get them, I figure why not send them a little Christmas gift?" he smirked. "These are all the assassins in the state, and some of the best ones in the nation. I hate goin' to them for help, but it's poetic justice." He glanced at Micah. "I'll tell 'em not to hurt your lunch friend, either," he grunted, almost irritated that he had to.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:14 pm
User Image

Micah Karamat

Sitting on the arm rest, Micah put his mug down and wrapped an arm around Taka's shoulders. He read each tab, furrowing his brow at the explanation, then shrugged and leaned down to kiss his lover's temple. "Sounds wonderful~ What a sweet gift. And people say you're a Scrooge!" With a small smile, he set a hand on the man's chest and rubbed gently, slender fingers curling around his shirt and tugging a little. "What are you paying them?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:19 pm
Mayah Playah

"A third of them are willing to do it for free, and I told the rest that I'd pay triple their highest price for every birdie shot down," Taka explained quietly, clearly distracted. He lightly grabbed Micah's arm and pulled him down so that he was on his lap. "You thought of anything to get me for a gift?" he asked while kissing Micah's neck.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:43 pm
User Image

Micah Karamat

Micah braced himself, fingers releasing the shirt as he was grabbed and pulled down. Once seated again, his other hand that wasn't held started to unbutton his longtime lover's shirt. "I figured putting a bow on my a-s and laying on the bed for you would be too cliche, so I found you a coupel things, one of which I think you'll want to open tonight." He snapped his fingers.
"Remember that rival boss from last year's Christmas party who slapped my a-s and cheated in that poker game?" he asked, biting his lip as he was kissed and glancing to the side as a handsome young man with tattoos all over his body was wheeled in, tied up with pretty red ribbon and a big red bow on the top of his head. "His son is here for a visit," He whispered, his nail gently dragging down Taka's sculpted, scarred chest.
"Merry Christmas, my love~"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:55 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

~~~

It was a snowy night. The city was starting to quiet down, people eager to see their families, dates excited to go home, and shifts coming to an end. One man, middle-aged Pete Parks, stood on a snowy sidewalk, silently gazing through the window of a toy store. There were bags under his eyes, he looked very tired. He sighed. He pulled out the insides of his pockets and gazed down at the nothing the fell out, then looked back at the window.
He was poor. He lost his job months ago and no place would hire him. The bills were stacking up and his wife was getting overwhelmed. After a long talk, his wife convinced him with one plan, one final plan that would surely protect his family. The life insurance was filed a month ago, and the payment for the assassin was given with the last of their money. He said his goodbyes. Now all he had to do - he closed his eyes and inhaled deeply through his nose - was wait.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:16 am
User Image

Across the street and several buildings down, Daniel watched the man through his sight, his breathing calm and hands steady. "Come on, man, get away from that camera," he muttered, cursing himself for forgetting to turn off the nearby cameras.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:51 am
Mayah Playah

"I knew I'd find you here," scoffed a familiar, scratchy voice. It was Mary Sue, dressed in a green outfit with a matching bandana over her eyes. She looked like she was cosplaying a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, but it was clear that wasn't her purpose. Despite her triumphant smile, too, she looked sweaty, as if she had been running everywhere. "I doubt you're actually the infamous Nightingale, but... do you know him? Are you related?" she asked while approaching him.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff