Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:03 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(At the dojo)
The mysterious figure put her hands on her hips, shaking her head, "Haha, so my outfit really does hide my true identity huh?" She then took off her mask to reveal her face to Lana and Odayaka, "It's me, Red!" she said with a grin. She then laughed hard at Lana, "Seriously, you should've seen the look on your face, you were ready to slice me up weren't ya?" she said, still grinning. She was hoping to keep the act a little longer, but she didn't want to cause too much trouble...at least not yet. She put her mask back on after she had shown Lana and Odayaka her face long enough.
Odayaka looked at the girl suspiciously who introduced herself as Red, tilting her head. She looked familiar, but she couldn't remember where she had seen her before. What was more weird was that the girl's presence seemed...like it was weak, or hidden. Maybe the girl was using some sort of magic or something. She looked up at Lana, "Lana, do you...know her?" she asked.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:07 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"Do not worry, if anything Rosalie can shield them as they retreat. She has become very skilled in protective and assistance magi. Besides at a moments notice I have given her permission to connect out mental links. Besides I have faith in them and I can easily return to him in a moments notice with my speed, if the house alloys my passage." Xero's eye met with Kurona's then they both turned their focus on getting to the dojo. They both knew there was not point in arguing now for something could happen at any moment. "Damn! The intruder has already gotten to dojo. Oda, Lana, and Kalena are all there, but I cannot sense X there. I hope for this intruders sake, she is unharmed." Xero's focus was so intent on the dojo he could no longer sense the life of those outside that room.

Mood:
Tired
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:22 am
( OOC: )
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana was surprised to discover that the intruder was Red, looking at her with a surprised and confused expression, "Wh-What!?" She didn't know whether to be mad at her or not, but she knew Red was going to get into trouble. She knew how much of a ruckus Red was causing because of how she made her arrival. She looked down at Odayaka and nodded, "Y-Yeah, I know her..." she then looked back at Red, "She's also part of our team...she's our magi user." She then approached Red, "Red, listen, you need to tell everyone that it's all a misunderstanding, and what was that scream earlier about!? I hope you didn't hurt anybody!" she said with a worried expression.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:32 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

(At the dojo)
Red laughed, rubbing the back of her head, "Yeah yeah, I'll tell 'em when they find me. And about that scream, I just scared some poor girl is all. I didn't harm her in any way...though, unless she got a heart-attack from that." of course she was kidding...though that would've been hilarious too. She then turned her attention to Odayaka, "By the way, I've been wanting to ask who this cute little fox girl is." she really wanted to play with her ears and tail, but now wasn't the time for that.
Odayaka's ears perked up and looked at Red, "A-Ah, I see...a part of our team too huh?" she slowly approached the girl too when Lana did. She bowed her head at her, "H-Hi...I-I'm the team's medic...it's nice to meet you." she said, still feeling curious about Red.

(Meanwhile, outside the manor)
Tsuyoi eventually made her way back to the manor with Garret, noticing Wakai and Liya in the courtyard, "Hey you two, what's going on here? I had a feeling something was wrong so I came back as soon as I could.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:08 am
Jaecen Light
Female? and Male... (-_-,) 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen made it first. He threw open the sliding door and glared as he scanned the entire room before noticing the masked person. "I sure as hell can't kill you but I can definitely thrash you to a pulp." He walked in the room and grabbed a nearby practice sword before advancing slowly on the intruder. Of course, as he was, he could easily be mistaken for Kurona, since only a few select people knew she was blind.

Kurona shouldered her wrench and grumbled under her breath. Whatever she had to say, she kept it to herself. "Fine. Let's go."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:21 am
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

User Image

Garret walked behind her wearing his emotionless expression as he holds his keyblade up as if it was scanning the area but it kept vibrating to that ring. Garret really didn't like the looks of it and his keyblade didn't either."I'd be careful with that ring... My keyblade is sensing strange vibes from it not enough to determine if it's evil or not. We best tread carefully dealing with mysterious objects."He noticed more people and sighed he really didn't like being around to many people.

User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:16 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

She looked at Garret when he shared his discomfort of the ring, "Yeah, I know...I wanna get rid of this thing as soon as possible, but first," she returned her attention back towards Wakai, "Where's the apparent intruder?"
Wakai looked at Tsuyoi and some boy that she brought with her, staring at him in confusion for a bit before replying to Tsuyoi, "W-Well, honestly, I don't know...I was about to catch the intruder but, he or she ran past me and away." she said, rubbing the back of her head.

(At the dojo)
Odayaka looked towards Jaecen when he walked in and was ready to beat the hell out of Red with one of the practice swords. Her ears perked up, she knew it was Jaecen, though why he was a female again was unknown to her. She stepped between Jaecen and Red, "W-Wait, Mr. Jaecen, i-it's not what you think!"
Red looked at Jaecen and wasn't fazed or scared when he was approaching her in a threatening way. As Odayaka was trying to reason with Jaecen, she decided to keep the act going a little more. She suddenly snatched Odayaka in her arms, "See ya!" she then ran for the window and jumped out of it with Odayaka.
Taken by surprise, Odayaka let out a scream, "W-Wait! Wh-What are you doing!? You're making things worse!" she yelled at Red. At this point, she thought Red was a crazy person.
Red laughed at Odayaka's reaction, "Yeah, I know, but that's what makes things more fun!" she responded as she began to run towards the manor. Right now, she was having the most fun she's ever had in a long time.

Tsuyoi looked in the direction the scream came from, it sounded like Odayaka. "There! Come on, let's go!" she said before running in the direction of Odayaka and Red. She could sense Odayaka was moving fast...she knew that wasn't moving on her own, rather she was being taken. She gritted her teeth as she put the ring in her pocket and then summoned her revolver. She would shoot the b*****d as soon as she spots him or her.
"Wha-! H-Hey, wait for us!" Wakai said before picking up Liya on her back and running after Tsuyoi.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:27 pm
Jaecen Light
Female? and Male... (-_-,) 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Her eyes still glowing, she was able to look through the building to see where outlines of people were. Right as she was, two forms jumped out the dojo window. She turned and headed out the door, hopping the railing and following at a sprint. "Definitely got a fire in my step now." She joked as she slowly caught up.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:12 pm
( OOC: )
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana was confused why Red would kidnap Odayaka, she was sure that Red was out of her mind. She stuck her head out the window(not literally), "Hey, what the heck are you doing!? Stop!" she then watched as Jaecen began to chase after Red. "Oh no, oh goodness, this isn't gonna end good..." she said to herself, climbing out the window clumsily. She ended up falling out the window and flat onto her back, "...ow." she slowly got up, rubbing the back of her head. She then began to follow behind the chase.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:23 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

User Image

He could sense tension and gripped his blade in hand and in a instant he vanished in a blink of an eye and appeared in front of Redpointing his keyblade at her and said a spell."Slowza!"The spell made Red slow down abit for everyone else to catch up with her Garret stood in place as he walked towards her his keyblade glowing black and silver as did Garret it was his aura when he glowed like this he is in full battle mode.(OOC: Garret is able to travel at a quick speed and can locate people by where the vibration of his keyblade tells him where to go. He isn't going to hurt Red he won't kill or harm anyone on someone elses turf.

User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:12 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Red stopped as Slowza was cast on her, she knew running wouldn't do anything when in this state. "Aww, and it was just gettin fun." she said in a whiny tone.
Tsuyoi eventually caught up, thanks to Garret, "Wow, good job Garret." she said before walking up to the masked person and aiming her revolver at them. "Now...put down the girl and I promise we won't hurt you too badly." she said with a serious expression. That was until she noticed Jaecen, her expression turned to anger as she aimed her revolver at him, "You...!" was all she could say, her face a little red. She didn't know what to say to Jaecen, she was still confused, mad, and was feeling a bunch of mixed up emotions towards him.
Odayaka quickly got out of Red's arms and stood in front of her and Garret as she thought he was going to kill her, "Stop! Everyone! She's a friend! She's part of our team! You can even ask Xero or Lana!" she said, trying her best to defend Red.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:40 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

User Image

He stared at Odayaka frowning at her words and put his keyblade on his shoulder."Listen kid I may be alot of things and I don't really care about other people much but I'm no killer... If I was going to kill her I would have done so by now. I only attack those with evil intentions not random girls... Besides it's not my house so I don't do anything without the owners consent and I'm not on your team I'm just here temporary Until Headmaster Eclipse calls me to do security for his brothers wedding..."

User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:20 pm
Jaecen Light

Jaecen paid no attention to the others and kept walking towards the masked stranger. He raised the practice sword over his head and beamed it off her head, light enough to where it would just leave a smal lump and nothing else. Kurona made it just as the sword bounced off the masked person's head. She watched the mask crack and fall off the girl's face. Jaecen then set the sword to hs shoulder. "Explanations required and, whether or not I like the answer, you might not live through the regiment I'm going to put you through."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:32 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Odayaka puffed her cheeks at the boy, a little annoyed by his mannerisms. She kind of wanted to talk back to him, but she didn't really know how to respond. Instead, she looked down, her ears go down as if she was defeated, "...meanie."
Red felt something hit the back of her head, a rather painful hit at that. The pain caused her to roll around on the ground in pain, rubbing the spot where Jaecen. She got up and turned to Jaecen, "Hey, I was just havin some fun! Jeez, is having fun against the rules or somethin!" she said before crouching down and picking up the pieces of the mask. Her hood still covered her face partially. She then scoffed at Jaecen when he spoke of some regiment, "Dunno what that is but if it's like torture, I've been through worse..." she eventually picked up all of the pieces of her mask, "I've had my fill of fun anyway." Her finger then started to glow a bright red, as she used it like a welder to weld the broken pieces of the mask back together.
Tsuyoi aimed her revolver back at Red, "And you probably don't know the position you're in right now. How did you get past the barrier? Only people we allow, which are mostly students, are allowed in here along with family members."
Red put the mask back on and looked at Tsuyoi, "Well, I am a magi user, barriers don't mean a thing to me. That's just how strong I am." she said as if gloating.
Finally, Wakai caught up with everyone else with Liya still on her back. "Hey! Did you guys catch-?" she stopped talking when she noticed the masked person, "O-Oh...I guess you did."

(Meanwhile, in the skies)
Namia was flying over the manor, holding onto Hileinna, "Well, we're here...but, it seems something is happening right now. Want to go and see what's all the fuss about?" she asked Hileinna. Though, she really wanted to take a bath as soon as possible, she was still drenched with sea water.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:48 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

yutary Pie

User Image

Garret just rolled his eyes at the child he didn't really care what others call him he didn't need any attachments to weigh him down he only cared about fighting and finding out more about his past. Ever since that horrible incident happened to him and his family he ended up in a coma and some how ended up in Traverse town holding Shadow Weaver in his hand in the towns hospital. Those are the only thing he values despite his attitude he still had abit of a soft side which he rarely shows he honestly found what she called him cute but his expression looked like he could care less. Since he hardly shows how he feels."..... Hm."Which is all he could muster out of his mouth with a shrug and leaned against the wall.

User Image

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games