Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:31 am
Then I guess it's true... I really am the worst disciple she's got. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:38 pm
Megido the Oreo
Then I guess it's true... I really am the worst disciple she's got. xD

Oh, catscat. Nonsense, you're a very good disciple......and your the first disciple I ever found! No.....if anyone, NG would probably be the worst disciple....worst meaning she does the most bad things.......  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:48 pm
Yes, but NG's actions are sanctioned by Sheol, aren't they? She's been given permission to cause harm and suffering as the creature that inhabits the Hell Maze.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:57 am
Megido the Oreo
Yes, but NG's actions are sanctioned by Sheol, aren't they? She's been given permission to cause harm and suffering as the creature that inhabits the Hell Maze.

DO NOT MENTION THAT FOUL ABODE! But yes...yes, you're right. But we all know that Sheol just LOVES you....and if you left, there'd be hell to pay....and I'd have to pay for it. ^^;

So, DON'T LEAVE.  

FogSage

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:28 am
*takes over a chips ahoy factory in the name of sheol*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:48 am
FogSage
Megido the Oreo
DO NOT MENTION THAT FOUL ABODE! But yes...yes, you're right. But we all know that Sheol just LOVES you....and if you left, there'd be hell to pay....and I'd have to pay for it. ^^;

So, DON'T LEAVE.
Are you absolutely sure, Fog? >_> I could have fallen out of Sheol's favor by some means since last you knew. If I take off... it's possible that you'd get some sorta spiritual bonus! =O  

Megido the Oreo

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:13 pm
Megido the Oreo
FogSage
Megido the Oreo

So, DON'T LEAVE.
Are you absolutely sure, Fog? >_> I could have fallen out of Sheol's favor by some means since last you knew. If I take off... it's possible that you'd get some sorta spiritual bonus! =O

I should highly doubt I should.....what would I get? A "get out of hell free" card? I think not.

No, you should stay. Because if not.....Sheol would have to use ME for dressing up....and I REFUSE TO DO THAT, MISTER! *giant anime scary face*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:23 pm
FogSage
Megido the Oreo
FogSage
Megido the Oreo

So, DON'T LEAVE.
I should highly doubt I should.....what would I get? A "get out of hell free" card? I think not.

No, you should stay. Because if not.....Sheol would have to use ME for dressing up....and I REFUSE TO DO THAT, MISTER! *giant anime scary face*
Bah! You never know unless you try! xp  

Megido the Oreo

FogSage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:01 pm
*doesn't think he'll be trying any time soon*

*lazily eats a bagel with butter* Mmmm.....goood......*has a dull, bored look on his face*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:11 pm
*shows up with truck loads of diffirent types of cookies and the chips ahoy factory deed to give to sheol in worship* the ultimite sacrifice  

Drifter_Xwolf

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:35 pm
=O ********' cookies! *steals as many as he can and runs*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:44 am
*does the smarter thing and gets in the truck and drives off towards a pocky factory* THIS IS WHAT YOU DO IF YOU WANT TO GIVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE!!!  

Crenn

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:15 am
Megido the Oreo
=O ********' cookies! *steals as many as he can and runs*

POCKY PWNS EVERYTHING ELSE. End of story. domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:23 am
*Has never had pocky before, but is awfully fond of cookies. Defends cookies against the evil Fog and Crenn* stressed  

Megido the Oreo

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:07 pm
*raids the pocky factory and dumps the cookies that were in the truck onto Meg* Hehehehe *fills the truck with pocky, locks it and parks it next to the altar* THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games