Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joylynn_2006

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:12 pm
DragonMaster_DJP
*watches the girl as she slowly falls asleep and falls asleep after she does*

She wakes up a few hours later. "I wonder where i could get some food around here."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:14 pm
Joylynn_2006
DragonMaster_DJP

She wakes up a few hours later. "I wonder where i could get some food around here."

*wakes up and turns into human form*
ya me to
im kind of hungry
*a very loud grumble comes from my tummy*  

DragonMaster_DJP

Joylynn_2006

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:16 pm
DragonMaster_DJP
Joylynn_2006
DragonMaster_DJP

ya me to
im kind of hungry

"Woah" she watches him in amazement "ive never seen a dragon do that before! How amazing." She pulls out her wand and casts a spell. a huge dinner table shifts into the room with turkey legs, some veggies, stuffing, and desserts of all kinds. "Ummm is that enough to fill a dragon's belly?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:19 pm
Joylynn_2006
DragonMaster_DJP
Joylynn_2006
DragonMaster_DJP

ya me to
im kind of hungry

"Woah" she watches him in amazement "ive never seen a dragon do that before! How amazing." She pulls out her wand and casts a spell. a huge dinner table shifts into the room with turkey legs, some veggies, stuffing, and desserts of all kinds. "Ummm is that enough to fill a dragon's belly?"

"oh yes, but i will share with you"
*walks over to the table*
"heres ur seat"  

DragonMaster_DJP

Joylynn_2006

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:21 pm
DragonMaster_DJP
Joylynn_2006
DragonMaster_DJP
Joylynn_2006
DragonMaster_DJP

ya me to
im kind of hungry

"heres ur seat"

"Oh thanks very much. such a gentlman." She sits and begins to dish herself. "So, how did you end up in this castle?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:25 pm
Joylynn_2006
DragonMaster_DJP
Joylynn_2006
DragonMaster_DJP
Joylynn_2006
DragonMaster_DJP

ya me to
im kind of hungry

"heres ur seat"

"Oh thanks very much. such a gentlman." She sits and begins to dish herself. "So, how did you end up in this castle?

"i was wondering the land trying to find some shelter when the storm was here, so i found this place and i decided to come in and the guards, kind of didnt let me in, so i turned into my half dragon form so im able to get into the windows, then they caught me in here so they just let me stay"
*continues eating the turkey leg he had in my hands*  

DragonMaster_DJP

Joylynn_2006

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:29 pm
DragonMaster_DJP
Joylynn_2006
DragonMaster_DJP
Joylynn_2006
DragonMaster_DJP

ya me to
im kind of hungry

"heres ur seat"

"i was wondering the land trying to find some shelter when the storm was here, so i found this place and i decided to come in and the guards, kind of didnt let me in, so i turned into my half dragon form so im able to get into the windows, then they caught me in here so they just let me stay"

After scarfing down her turkey leg, she grabs a salad. "I have no idea how i got here. one minute i was laying in my bed and the next, here i am. Say, this isnt a dream is it?" Pinches herself. "OW. Nope i guess not."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:54 pm
Flys in. "Hello" with a smile on my face.  

x Lovely Tropical Babi x

Cloud99999999

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:36 am
*Stands up and Looks at the Stars*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:32 am
Joylynn_2006
DragonMaster_DJP
Joylynn_2006
DragonMaster_DJP
Joylynn_2006
DragonMaster_DJP

ya me to
im kind of hungry

"heres ur seat"

After scarfing down her turkey leg, she grabs a salad. "I have no idea how i got here. one minute i was laying in my bed and the next, here i am. Say, this isnt a dream is it?" Pinches herself. "OW. Nope i guess not."

"if this was a dream, things wouldnt be real, for example, cold hands,and sleeping on a scaly dragon"
*grabs the BIG bowl of ice cream*  

DragonMaster_DJP

Joylynn_2006

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:57 am
DragonMaster_DJP
Joylynn_2006
DragonMaster_DJP
Joylynn_2006
DragonMaster_DJP

"heres ur seat"

"if this was a dream, things wouldnt be real, for example, cold hands,and sleeping on a scaly dragon"
*grabs the BIG bowl of ice cream*

She watches in amazement as He scarfs the ice cream. "Say did i tell you my name? its Joy.... Man you are like the beast inside you. You have ice cream all over your face." She points and giggles at the sight of ice cream dripping down your nose.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:44 pm
*appears in a room in a puff of smoke* I never grow tired of that trick...  

Kurt Hectic

broken_dreams_til_the_end

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:51 pm
Character Name: Mika
Species: shape shifter(only into animals and different humans)
Apperance: avi. All depends, She changes very often but no to often .  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:00 pm
Mika runs into the castle soaking wet from the rain "woh its wet out there" she searches the castle looking for any sighns of people. "Hello" she yells softly."is any body here" She stands in the great halls of marble awaiting some one to come.  

broken_dreams_til_the_end

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games