Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Dream Island Boarding School Boys/Girls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you go to school here
Going to
47%
 47%  [ 99 ]
I am
12%
 12%  [ 27 ]
No. Why would i want to go to school???
39%
 39%  [ 83 ]
Total Votes : 209

-BlackFire47-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:35 am
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
[[hehe ^^ ]] -she blushed abit but smiled, she then turned and looked at the luggage while walking- "i'll guess my stuff will have to wait xD "
"Hehe I guess so...it'll be fine." Kuro looks at her and notices her blush and smiles softly. "Cute"
-she smiled and blushed even more and continued walking, while she was walking along side Kuro she saw TyRee so she waved at him- "Heyy TyRee!!! I'm moving back here!!"
Kuro smiled while walking with her and noticed Tyree and waved with his open hand. "Heyo TyRee."
[[ ^^;; he's not on, so we'll have to rp without him ><, maybe he'll reply later ^^ ]] -she turned to Kuro- "Why don't you stay here for a while, i'll go find out and be back here as soon as possible!" -she kissed him gently on the cheeks and quickly went to the office-
Kuro nodded and smiled. "Okey i hope you can live in your same room...or mine heh."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:37 am
-she soon came back with a smile on her face and a key- "Ta-dah! I'm in my old room ^^!! that means i'm living only a few doors away from yours! ^^"  

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

-BlackFire47-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:40 am
greydiamond
-she soon came back with a smile on her face and a key- "Ta-dah! I'm in my old room ^^!! that means i'm living only a few doors away from yours! ^^"
"Horrays!" He smiles and hugs you. "Glad to have your old room? hehe" He nods and smiles.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:44 am
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
"Horrays!" He smiles and hugs you. "Glad to have your old room? hehe" He nods and smiles.
-she smiled and hugged him back- "yup! would've been better if we were next door to each other though xD..okay! i guess i better move my stuff into my room!"  

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

-BlackFire47-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:48 am
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
-she smiled and hugged him back- "yup! would've been better if we were next door to each other though xD..okay! i guess i better move my stuff into my room!"
"Yep lets go get your stuff." Kuro smiles and walks with her to her luggage which was still there. He walks up and picks up most of the luggage and walks to her room.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:04 am
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
"Yep lets go get your stuff." Kuro smiles and walks with her to her luggage which was still there. He walks up and picks up most of the luggage and walks to her room.
-she picks up the rest of the luggage and catches up to Kuro- "don't force yourself to take too much stuff at one time! you want me to help ?"  

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

-BlackFire47-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:44 pm
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
-she picks up the rest of the luggage and catches up to Kuro- "don't force yourself to take too much stuff at one time! you want me to help ?"
"Its not heavy so I can carry it..." Kuro nods and walks up to your door and smiles.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:25 pm
hi  

bhytry

Elfgirl1

Shameless Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:30 pm
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
greydiamond
Elfgirl1
greydiamond
~=~KuroFireFox~=~
(( whee i need to go bed so i'll talk to you tomorrow biggrin love you ^^ biggrin ))
[[^^ bai bai!! mwa ^^ love you too whee ]]

As she walked down a hallway lazily after checking her room she noticed 2 ppl standing around hugging and kissing each other. "Agh! Get a room! Geez and ppl say im gross and weird." She said disscusted at the site.
[[ stare not to be mean, but if you noticed we added "[[" double brackets which means that it isn't in the role play ^^;; ]]
((so hah in your face! biggrin ))

(well do you have to do it puplicly? Why can't you just do that stuff over the PM's so i don't barf while reading the stuff)
Walks away quickly from the site, down another hallway and up several flites of stairs. "got to hurry to class im gunna be late!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:27 pm
ok  

jhsdhfgdfjd

jhsdhfgdfjd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:28 pm
ok  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:29 pm
*she walked around the beach lonely kicking the sand* "Why does it allways have to be me?!" *she sat down in the sand letting the already high ocean water swell up on the beach around her* "Why can't it be somebody else?!" *she look up to the sky crying trying so hard toforget but obviously failing*  

[black][nailpolish]

jhsdhfgdfjd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:30 pm
ok  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:32 pm
ok  

jhsdhfgdfjd

jhsdhfgdfjd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:33 pm
ok  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games