Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:43 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
umm why would they all be after me i dont even know 2 of them and i dont know iv never even met a snake person
"just make sure you don't get kissed, if they come out of hiding."
*sees about 50 girls come out of the trees* uhoh
"not good, and i glad there not a guy snake person here."Namine looks at naota."we have to make sue they don't use a spell on you again."
oh lucky you at least oyu dont have to watch out for getting kissed by hot girls actually that dosnt sound to bad as long as they dont use there seductive powers on me thats one of my only weakness's
"don't fall under there spell again."Looks at all of them."so far, i haven't seen one guy snake person, which is good from me."
*when naota dosnt answer berry looks at him and he being chased by all the girls and he just is smiling while running*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:43 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
umm why would they all be after me i dont even know 2 of them and i dont know iv never even met a snake person
"just make sure you don't get kissed, if they come out of hiding."
"not good, and i glad there not a guy snake person here."Namine looks at naota."we have to make sue they don't use a spell on you again."
oh lucky you at least oyu dont have to watch out for getting kissed by hot girls actually that dosnt sound to bad as long as they dont use there seductive powers on me thats one of my only weakness's
"don't fall under there spell again."Looks at all of them."so far, i haven't seen one guy snake person, which is good from me."
*Dante felt something brush across his leg, so he dove down, grabbed it, knocked it out, and brought it back up.*

"Here's one."  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:46 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*when naota dosnt answer berry looks at him and he being chased by all the girls and he just is smiling while running*
"uh-oh."Namine try to sort of get them away from naota."leave naota alone."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:47 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*Dante grabs Namine.*

"Um... There not after him."  

Huggable Band Nerd

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:47 am
*tey all continue to chase naota* as long as selena is not here im fine cause one kiss will make you fall in love with her  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:49 am
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*Dante grabs Namine.*

"Um... There not after him."
"huh? they are chasing him aren't they."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:52 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*Dante grabs Namine.*

"Um... They're not after him."
"No. They're pushing him towards that."

*He pointed across the body of water. Sitting there was a giant snkae-man.*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:53 am
*stops* wtf *turns around and runs in the oppisite direction*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:57 am
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*Dante grabs Namine.*

"Um... They're not after him."
"No. They're pushing him towards that."

*He pointed across the body of water. Sitting there was a giant snkae-man.*
"whoa. thats big."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:06 am
*girls see him running in opposite direction and they transform into half snakes and they chase after naota even faster*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:07 am
"what can we do now?"Namine watches naota.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:10 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"You're joking right?"*sigh*

*He swims out in front of the snake girls and takes out his sword. When they get to him he starts slashing at them.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:11 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
you know i cant run forever vergil help *trips and all the girls wrap there tails around him and starts to drag him away and toward the big snake*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:13 am
"naota."Namine runs to naota and grabs his hand."there is no way your taking naota to a gaint snake."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:14 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
you know i cant run forever vergil help *trips and all the girls wrap there tails around him and starts to drag him away and toward the big snake*
*Vergil wakes up.*

"Huh?"

*He sees the sanke girls pulling Naota.*

"Naota!!"

*He runs over and starts to kill some of them.*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games