Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:40 pm
Byyyeee annoying pestilential n00b. wink

Catch ya on the flipside.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:39 pm
User Image

I'm Oops_I_Heart_Yousz, I am 13 years old and I make short stories and poems. I am in a published poetry book for middle and high schoolers. I Am writing a short story at the moment and my mom is going to try and get it published once it is finished. I get a lot of support from my friends and family in what I do, and they adore what I do. They read my stories and tell me what I can work on, such as more creative sentences.

User Image

iKins

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:01 pm
13? Good age. I wrote a novel when I was thirteen. Meh, it was okay. Anyway, lucky you, having your parents help you out, but I suggest figuring it out on your own. It's not hard. Go into your local bookstore and ask for Writer's MArket 2007. Lists of publishers, genre's, what each is looking for, everything you can possibly worry about. Send it off by mail and you'll have to wait a year, but you've got time.

There's a thirteen-year-old girl that wrote a book, called "Prophecy of the Stones." Now, see, it's more of a what-NOT-to-do book than otherwise...in many books written by young writers, (*coughCrisPaolinicough*) the problem is they simply didn't have enough practice. So, if for some reason your novel doesn't work out, try again. Every time you rewrite something it gets three times better, trust me I know.

Luck. heart

While you're blinking in confusion, I'll introduce myself. Hello. I'm Kirby. I'm a mod.

THERE!!! Shortest intro EVER on my part. >.<  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:43 am
Kirby shhh. You get ahead of yourself. Its best not to rush into anything such as publication anyways because you could get screwed over by the company.. There is alot more too it then just sending your book out and seeing it in a hard cover. Such as copy-right, distributation rights.. alot of things.

Anyways.

Im Tak-Jak, your Vice Captain. We are currently missing our Captain, Spastic Waffles due to school... which is what I should be studying for but anyways. Basically I am 16 and if you ever need anything just ask and I will see what I can do for you.

Welcome to the Family.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:43 am
Yep, it's a family, and a great one too.

>.< *hugs all*  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:29 pm
-pops in-

Welcome, I <3 you!

I will be back online with a vengance, come Tuesday afternoon. I SWEAR. My last AP test is then.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 10:48 pm
Im glad you will be back... because that is when I will disappear.

Mine is on Thursday.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:00 pm
...............yep, I'll be here. 'Cause that's how sad and pathetically bored I am. I have a pool...but no one to swim with. ):

You guys wanna hitchhike to texas and come swim with me? You know...after this whole studying thing is gone.  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:41 am
How bout, ya'll hitchhike here and I will drive you all to the ocean and teach you to surf? To me... sounds better then a pool. xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:14 am
KirbyVictorious
...............yep, I'll be here. 'Cause that's how sad and pathetically bored I am. I have a pool...but no one to swim with. ):

You guys wanna hitchhike to texas and come swim with me? You know...after this whole studying thing is gone.

Sure, but over the long weekend, 'cause so long as I've got perfect attendence, I don't have to take finals.  

Reese_Roper

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:22 pm
Lucky you. As of now, I dont have to take my Spanish Final. Well I can Christmas Tree it and still get an A whee And I might not have to take English Final... but that is a maybe.

I still have to take everything else.. Plus an AP Exam.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:53 pm
But Takyyyyyy, I'm not allowed to randomly drive to Florida on school nights! gonk

I'd love to surf, though. i bet i'll be good at it. I rock at snowboarding and skateboarding, and ice skating too! ...I'm such a girl...

I might have to take a final or two. Depends if I can get out with my...*flourish* shiny clean demerit card! o: gasp.  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:33 pm
Summer is on its way... Dont forget about that. I couldnt go tot he beach now anyways... Too Much to study for!  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:39 pm
Summer. heart  

KirbyVictorious

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:23 pm
Only... 9 more days of school left for me.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games