Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | If I had a star for everytime you made me happy.. |

What?

Since when?

Geez.

I could`ve wiped out an entire suburb by now.

Being kicked by boots isn`t all that bad.

-would rather be kicked by a boot than go to prison-

| I`d be holding the galaxy in my hand. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:18 am
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka
Minielf

Arrest me eh? But then you'll look suspicious as an under-age police officer, which would result in the police force courtmarshalling you for corruption. Besides, normal kitchen knives aren't illegal weapons. blaugh
Then in the following confusion I'd snipe you from the tower. o_<

Eh how are you going to arrive in Australia and find me? The new border patrol restrictions and tightening of migration procedures means it is almost impossible for a foreigner to disguise himself/herself as a local. Good luck trying to get here. I'll just send a message to ASIO telling them that a UK-born terrorist is trying to enter the country. blaugh

Besides, even if you do come here as a tourist, how are you going to get a sniper rifle? Gun ownership is banned in Australia and I doubt the airlines will let you on carrying a sniper rifle. rofl
1. I have my ways. cool

2. Sin has her ways. cool

3. The australian courts are pretty lenient. I once shot a dude in sydney and all I got was a slap on the wrist. rolleyes

You shot a guy in Sydney? As if! rolleyes I never knew you've been to Australia before. And Australian courts are lenient only to native citizens. Foreigners are likely to be extradited if they even commit a petty crime.
Hmmm I've heard about that style of aussie justice... don't foreigners get kicked in the butt by a guy wearing an oversized boot? xd

Geez, are all your images of Australian justice framed by that lame Simpsons episode? rolleyes Perhaps I should tell Mr. John Howard himself to give you an oversized boot.  

Minielf

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:47 am
Howard is a ******** Tory. Thf he's a moron. Thf even Toki > Howard..

@'elfy - Can you live in it? The oversized boot, I mean. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:15 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Howard is a ******** Tory. Thf he's a moron. Thf even Toki > Howard..

@'elfy - Can you live in it? The oversized boot, I mean. razz

Hey, your Tony B(liar) isn't much better than Howard!! scream

And no we don't live in overzied boots.  

Minielf

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:54 pm
Pssht, I'd eat Blair anyday over Bl(Howard). stare

And yes my view of australia stems from my extensive knowledge of tv and programs such as Simpsons and the Crocodile Hunter Diaries. Oh yeh, and Rolf Harris too.

*pokes elf with a stick* Play the didgeridoo dammit! mad

@Niph: Calm down dear, they maybe australians but a boot you can live in is asking too much. sweatdrop ~patpat~  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | If I had a star for everytime you made me happy.. |

Stop being so stereotypical!

D<

-shoves the didgeridoo inside Toki-

And Howard`s only like that because of Bush.

And Sin`s PMSing, so don`t blame me for my moodswings.

| I`d be holding the galaxy in my hand. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xiiao-ai

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:41 am
Awww a pmsing Sin? Cute. whee *ruffles sin's hair*

*pulls the didgeridoo out of self*

*sticks it on sin's lips*

Blow dammit, blow! mad  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:45 am
Niph ish PMSing too.. weird.. ninja

@'elfy - eek I'm currently wearing a T-shirt saying "Bliar" across it.. (un)canny.. ninja

@Toki - Well, it was 'elfy who mentioned oversized boots first. stare  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:50 pm
Wow, a t shirt that promotes political awareness. Shockingly controversial. O=

And it was actually me who mentioned oversized boots first. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:45 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir

@'elfy - eek I'm currently wearing a T-shirt saying "Bliar" across it.. (un)canny.. ninja

See, Bliar's just as hated by you Brits as Howard is by us Aussies, perhaps even more so. Whilst Howard admittedly is simply stupidly folliwing Bush's orders, Bliar is more evil and deviant. blaugh

And it was Toki who first mentioned the idea of oversized boots. Geez, whatever made Americans think that's a part of our Aussie culture? rolleyes  

Minielf

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:10 am
Minielf
Niphredil Ithilmir

See, Bliar's just as hated by you Brits as Howard is by us Aussies, perhaps even more so. Whilst Howard admittedly is simply stupidly folliwing Bush's orders, Bliar is more evil and deviant. blaugh

And it was Toki who first mentioned the idea of oversized boots. Geez, whatever made Americans think that's a part of our Aussie culture? rolleyes
Australians = makers of fine boots? razz  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:02 am
Tokioka
Minielf
Niphredil Ithilmir

Australians = makers of fine boots? razz

Fine boots, yes. Much finer than anything made in America or Britain in their entire history. 3nodding Oversized boots, no. No Aussie in their right mind would wear big boots anyway; except ugg boots but then again ugg boots are no longer Australian. We usually wear thongs.  

Minielf

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:00 am
Minielf
We usually wear thongs.
rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:23 pm
rofl rofl rofl

-is actually dying from laughter-

Actually, no, Blair is just stupid and following Bush's orders.. he's not actually evil.. most people just see him as Bush's poodle and quite.. brainwashed.. as in you can tell he really believes in what he's doing, it's just so misguided.. sweatdrop  

Niphredil Ithilmir

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:28 pm

Sin understands what you meant by thongs,

But Sin thought of the underwear instead.

xDDD

-whacks Toki over the head with the digeridoo-

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games