Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:09 am
Blaze wanted to get this done quickly, so he stood and said "I will go next."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:40 am
He grabbed a chair and sat in it.
"I'll go after him then."  

flying_riceball

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:58 pm
"Alrighty then," Rogi said, taking mental note of the volunteers. "Let me be the first to say, thank you all for your assistance."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:26 pm
"Yes well it will hopefuly be worth the wait."
He leaned back and rested his back on the wall. He hoped this wouldnt be some silly fight. He would hate to have to use the last of his supplies on healing up.  

flying_riceball

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:00 pm
Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Rogi stood and cleared his throat. "Alright," he said trying to get everyone's attention. "We are going to want this to move at a quick pace since I've kept your attention for a long time now. Who would like to be next for an interview?"

"Well," Esteban said, interested. "My organization, Black Sun, is looking for upstarts who have something to offer the city. You see, I desire to provide this city with the services they desire. So, if you are interested, what kind of service could you provide?"
"I can provide protection, a extra gun, bodyguard detail, investagations, and the like." Siegfried smirked, flicking his hat rim up. "You know, grunt work."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:18 pm
((sorry all about the lateness of my response. I have been very busy as of late))

"Excellent," Esteban responded placing the top sheet of paper behind all of the others. "Well then, how is it that I can repay you for your services?"  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Nero Demare

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:23 pm
Nero, who had been sitting in the corner of the room quietly, raised his hand and said "And I shall go after him." And sat back in his chair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:45 pm
Phantom was now trapped for awhile so he made the most of it. He learned long ago, that he could make his prison comfortable. He now had the most luxurious couches and a wide screen t.v. and all the video games he wanted.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:49 pm
Frostborne_PrettyGirl
((sorry all about the lateness of my response. I have been very busy as of late))

"Excellent," Esteban responded placing the top sheet of paper behind all of the others. "Well then, how is it that I can repay you for your services?"
"For starters," Siegfried spoke in a business like tone, "Whatever passes for money here I would gladly take for my services. Plus a building to set up shop, and I think we will be in business." He thrusted his hand out to Esteban, smiling. "Pleasure doing business with ya, hope to do it again."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:13 pm
Esteban took Siegfried's hand and shook it firmly. Perhaps a little too firmly. "I will hold you to this binding contract," he said as he released Siegfried's hand. He would notice an emblem burned into his palm, albeit, it wouldn't hurt or feel as if burned. "Now, I hope as payment, you'll take room and board for the time being, as my assets are all tied up with various properties I am trying to acquisition, whcih leads me to the building to set up shop. I haven't had a chance to look around this Necropolis too much, but I am sure we can find you something empty that you can turn into your own business at the front of the district. But we can take a look later." He stood. "Is this alright by you?"  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

ibazinga

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:51 am
(okay guys im gonna tell y'all now this is abnormal-starr or teh girl who normally would be chris... my other account got banned for things i didn't do and so now i have to use this one, im sorry i can't post until i figure out a way to use her again...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:06 am
Aether gazed around the necropolis with a bored expression, hoping to find someone worthy of his time. Then again, it wasn't like he had anything else to do. He locked his eyes onto a dark figure who was leaning on a gravestone, that appeared to be looking straight at him with red eyes not unlike his own. The dark figure walked into sight, and Aether immediately recognized her as his younger sister, Altha.

"Well, I certainly wasn't expecting to run into you here. Hmm...Something about you seems different. Ah, yes, you were reborn into this world in a mechanical body. You also have 'brethren'...Have you told them the truth yet? And remember, don't forget who your true brother is. Its a shame androids don't have souls, we could betray him and share his soul between us. So, what have you been up to, anyway?"

"Ah, yes, it is a shame, isn't it? Although, we could transform him into a human without him realizing it, THEN betray him. And of course I know who my real relations are, that imbecile seems nothing like our majestic bloodline. I heard the cretin was slammed into a wall while running across it by a FAR more intelligent brother of his. I hate it how he calls me Number 2 all the time, its like an insult. And as for what I've been up to, I did have a bit of an adventure in some other city, devoured 23 souls. First one was blatantly asking to die. Other than that, not much, really. Anyway, hows the engineer work going?"

"Great, actually. Rigged up a knife that can absorb blood to become more powerful for a few minutes, and the blade can extend to become a katana. Turns out these humans have a strangely large amount of technology that could be used for normal weapons, if you know what your doing. Anyway, lets go over to Port Dark Water, quite a bit is going on there. "

Aether and Altha left the Necropolis for Port Dark Water.

((To Port Dark Water))  

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

ibazinga

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:12 pm
CHris who had been knocked out for a reason she couldn't remember woke up on a bed. She was gasping for breath and noticed a bunch of purple lashing bruising. "Stupid spirits..." she muttered looking around. OH good you awake. The voice laughed in her head. "Oh goodie you again..." she thought unhappily. "I might as well go find everyone else..." Chris muttered leaving to go find people.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:49 pm
Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Esteban took Siegfried's hand and shook it firmly. Perhaps a little too firmly. "I will hold you to this binding contract," he said as he released Siegfried's hand. He would notice an emblem burned into his palm, albeit, it wouldn't hurt or feel as if burned. "Now, I hope as payment, you'll take room and board for the time being, as my assets are all tied up with various properties I am trying to acquisition, whcih leads me to the building to set up shop. I haven't had a chance to look around this Necropolis too much, but I am sure we can find you something empty that you can turn into your own business at the front of the district. But we can take a look later." He stood. "Is this alright by you?"
Siegfried felt the slight burning sensation. He was intune with magic so if the slightest magically influence on him was detected immediatly. Pulling of his glove, he looked at the black sun symbol shining in the palm of his hand. Cool, he thought with glee. "Sure I can work with that, thanks." Siegfried replied, "Is this over?"  

Siegfried006

ibazinga

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:58 am
"Hello?" Chris asked quietly thing she heard voices. She ran her fingers down one of the lashes on her arm looking around. SHe had managed to block all of the annoying voices out of her head accept the one that was clinging to her mind. Again she asked, 'Hello?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games