Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:31 am
(i have to give it to his new rpc)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:32 am
(Who's it going to be?)  

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:34 am
(youll find out later)

" oron we have to head over to the Academy" pyro said

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:35 am
pyro looked at Oron and vanished.  

pyro hasu

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:36 am
Oron was staring of into space with watery eyes, then snapped out of it and flew away.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:04 pm
((You should make that bet...I would actually cut it off and put in a plastic bag if that's the rules of the bet.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:44 pm
Chiyori turned and saw Jake still in a sitting position. He was out cold. It made her smile, knowing that even in this dire situation, he could still find time to rest. After a minute passed, she headed to Cloud's Academy.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:24 am
*Now with everyone gone but Jake, who is 'taking a nap', I feel a bit awkward just standing alone.* "That was certainly anticlimactic." *I turn around to gaze at the empty space where Lenon's clone stood only a moment ago.* 'What happened to the Lenon who struggled to keep peace in Cloud....'

(LOL dude, that's slightly messed up!)  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

D a i j b

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:08 pm
Daisuke stood before the crumbled hospital. He frowned and looked around. then he headed for Susumu's office, still clutching his right arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:35 pm
((o.o Destroyed? How does that happen? ._. jeez. Rebuilding time.))

The sky shook and the rain began to pour. Snow ran towards the Hospital looking for sheltar from the rain. "What the heck happened to this place." She sighed. Her home. Darn these hooligans. Whoever they are that ruined my place. The medical ninja began moving out the rubbish. Her eyes were sad. Not crying, but only wet from the rain. "This isn't the first time and it definitely won't be the last."

The storm cleared up as Snow began moving the last of the pieces. She had all the salvageable pieces on one end and the trash in a giant box. The rebuilding of a home....How sad...

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:18 pm
Snow made some rai-clones as she tried to set up the Foundation. Her strength had increased since she last came to cloud, but she wasn't able to hold everything with here tiny body. She then froze the wooden foundation down while she mixed the cement. "This is going to take awhile... Hard labor." Her sweat dripped down her face and into the giant mixer. Night began to creep upon her, but she wanted to finish the foundation before the night breeze kicked in. The weather was dryer than during the day.

The cement was drying but the wind was getting stronger. The foundation would break under the high pressure. Snow bit her finger and wrote something on the scroll she pulled out under her sleeve. Suddenly, a giant barrier formed around the surrounding area to protect the hospital. It was a huge place though... And the Night wouldn't get any easier. "I wonder how Kira-sama built this accursed hospital in the first place....."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:18 pm
Morning had finally rose but Snow was tired from all the work she had done. The barrier wasn't easy to hold up all night either. But she did what she had to do. "I should do this ninja style and get it over with." Snow yawned. She made clones again to gather the planks of wood. They threw those into the air while she coordinated each and every screw to its respectful place. And with that, she collapsed from exhaustion and disappeared.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:33 pm
"Lord Snow may I help with the rebuilding?" Oron flew into the hospital.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:17 am
*I had left before Snow arrived.*  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:40 pm
"Hmm? She's gone? Lightning clones!" Three clones of Oron appeared and started stacking wood and bricks, rebuilding the hospital.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games