Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caeleste

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:11 am
Videotron High Speed Cable Internet > *

I have 3 presents now, one from each town. I'm working on getting one from Moira. Because Moira is love. And if I have time I'll get one from the hat girl. Because she's pretty.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:12 am
I have two full sets now! whee

one for me and my mule!  

Thaxul

Onoj

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:18 am
I got a full set and by accident a few extras. I only wanted to get one present from each person and I did that so I am done.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:23 am
congrats! lol

I will have a full open set, and a full closed set!  

Thaxul

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:25 am
I almost have 3 sets... (not including the 60k's worth of ones i've sold.) I think i'll open one set, and sell the other two after Christmas.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:28 am
Just goes to show I don't live on the computer as much as I used to.

*gasp* Have I perhaps...gotten a life? eek

EDIT: Longbow...your outfit is...special.  

Caeleste

Onoj

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:29 am
I don't understand the relevance of keeping them closed. I can understand with the Donation letters but with the gifts you don't get a choice so what you see is what you get with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:32 am
Akiyo
Just goes to show I don't live on the computer as much as I used to.

*gasp* Have I perhaps...gotten a life? eek

EDIT: Longbow...your outfit is...special.

xd domokun  

Khorkalba

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:33 am
Onoj
I don't understand the relevance of keeping them closed. I can understand with the Donation letters but with the gifts you don't get a choice so what you see is what you get with it.

well, you never know.....but the closed sets are usually worth more.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:34 am
xp At least it matches.  

Caeleste

Onoj

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:36 am
Hmm I find that very odd. Oh well what do I know?
The other thing I find funny is they give us christmas items for christmas, on christmas...so once you open it christmas is over and there is no need to wear it. Lol  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:39 am
lol, i think there is a rumopur going around that these gifts will be openable today...but it is just a rumour.  

Thaxul

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:39 am
Onoj
Hmm I find that very odd. Oh well what do I know?
The other thing I find funny is they give us christmas items for christmas, on christmas...so once you open it christmas is over and there is no need to wear it. Lol

Yeah... that's one of the reasons why I sold a lot of my giftboxes, because after Christmas I bet they'll be worth next to nothing.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:41 am
thaxul
lol, i think there is a rumopur going around that these gifts will be openable today...but it is just a rumour.

I think people are just saying that because they know the event ends today. It'll be tomorrow that the gifts open, I bet.  

Khorkalba

Onoj

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:42 am
I have tried selling many of them but none yet. I think some of them have been in the marketplace for like 3 days now.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games