Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:31 pm

Raui
DS: EBA

Wii: Tramua Center.
ZING.

I dunno about Red Steel. I'm going to end up getting it anyway.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:32 pm

Draken [The.Spork.Ninja.]
Gonbe

Sorry... um... I don't know what to say. I think you should search it up on google. There's an interesting rant about it.

o_o'

Err... give me some more clues on what I'm looking up?

I searched "A Stream of Imaginings", but you turn up lots of stuff if you search "poetry.com scam".

Sorry about this...

Gonbe

Akuyoko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:34 pm

Problem with WarioWare is that I feel like it's better suited for multiplayer, and no one else ever plays with the Wii. My friend says Red Steel sucks, so I am going to try to play it at his house to make sure i like it. I'll think about EBA and Trauma Center
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:35 pm

akuyoko
Problem with WarioWare is that I feel like it's better suited for multiplayer, and no one else ever plays with the Wii. My friend says Red Steel sucks, so I am going to try to play it at his house to make sure i like it. I'll think about EBA and Trauma Center
Well, Wario Ware Twisted, and Wario Ware Touched don't even have multiplayer, but they're hella fun.

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:36 pm

Gonbe

I searched "A Stream of Imaginings", but you turn up lots of stuff if you search "poetry.com scam".

Sorry about this...

no because my mother didn't have to pay anything to get into the book she was in o_o so she wasn't scammed.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:36 pm

If you've played Trauma center on DS and beat it, I wouldn't bother with it on Wii, since it's just easier and a few more missions.

If you don't have Elebits, I'd get that.

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Akuyoko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:37 pm

Lifeless-Fox
akuyoko
Well, Wario Ware Twisted, and Wario Ware Touched don't even have multiplayer, but they're hella fun.
Hm, I've never played a WarioWare game actually. I might just have to get one...
For now, I'ma go eat lunch.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:40 pm

Gonbe

Sorry about this...

no because my mother didn't have to pay anything to get into the book she was in o_o so she wasn't scammed.

That's good, at least. I hope nobody else bought it, it's a pretty pricey book. ($50?)

Gonbe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:42 pm

Gonbe

That's good, at least. I hope nobody else bought it, it's a pretty pricey book. ($50?)

no more like £10 and for a hard back... that's pretty average and they sent her a free copy of the book =/ so I don't think we're talking about the same thing, also my teachers in school had seen some of her poetry but that was in a completely different book the ones Published by Anchor Books.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:45 pm

Gonbe

no more like £10 and for a hard back... that's pretty average and they sent her a free copy of the book =/ so I don't think we're talking about the same thing, also my teachers in school had seen some of her poetry but that was in a completely different book the ones Published by Anchor Books.

Good, it's not the same thing then.
In fact, I'm writing a poem to submit to poetry.com right now. It ends with "IMMA CHARGIN' MAH LASER".

It'll probably get accepted.

Gonbe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:48 pm

Gonbe

Good, it's not the same thing then.
In fact, I'm writing a poem to submit to poetry.com right now. It ends with "IMMA CHARGIN' MAH LASER".

It'll probably get accepted.

Awesome xd

I want to Charge mah laser. =(
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:54 pm

I just need to decide between Warioware touched, the WarioWare for Wii who's name escapes me, EBA, and Trauma Center. Trauma Center... I'm kinda squeamish. So I'm thinking either Wario Ware or EBA.

Akuyoko

Akuyoko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:00 pm

And then there was silence...
I think I need a banner that says that. xd
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:04 pm

akuyoko
I just need to decide between Warioware touched, the WarioWare for Wii who's name escapes me, EBA, and Trauma Center. Trauma Center... I'm kinda squeamish. So I'm thinking either Wario Ware or EBA.
Try out Touched first.
It costs less.
Then if you like it, get the Wii one.

LifelessFawkes

Akuyoko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:10 pm

Lifeless-Fox
akuyoko
Try out Touched first.
It costs less.
Then if you like it, get the Wii one.
That's true. But I also want to try EBA... I hate desicions.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games