Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:04 pm

Hey Deimon!! Are you there? We have to RP now you know...

I know you're there, you can't hide from me you know.

twisted twisted twisted
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:04 pm

allo, is Immolatus still on.

Magus_sista

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:05 pm

Yes, i see. But, i'm going to think about who i should nominate in certain catagory's.

^^;;

and errr. I made a Ban/warned post in the Profile/records subforurm

I feel so proud of myself

x3
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:07 pm

black_beetlequeen
Magus, I would second your nominaton (I laughed when I read it because I find it so believeable) but I've never met that character. But I think it's a great nomination!!!!!!

Sakura: Ahh, well while you think, second some motions so I can put em up on the big board blaugh Also.. what doesthe quote in your sig say? I can't read it. crying

BBQ: Here you said you seconded Ceron's nomination, If you do want to confirm it you have to do it formally on the first page, just lettin ya know 4laugh

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:15 pm

>_>;; i was going to say something else. Since i didn't know if you wer pointing at my quest or my banner.

In my banner, its says "Do you know the story of the moonlight maiden?"

::cough:: Talking about Ai ::cough:: ::cough::

and the 12/48 is my quest.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:18 pm

I was taking about the picture, that's cool... I think mine's "Hope can survive" but who knows? And i feel special cause I edited her eyes to be purple myself 4laugh

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Magus_sista

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:20 pm

lalalalala......
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:21 pm

Yeah, I know I have to go to the forum to second a nomination... I just haven't gotten around to it xp

Emily.B.1448

Emily.B.1448

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:23 pm

I am now, officially... Teh Pingu Pantie Fairy.

whee

And I would be less in the General and more in the RPing forums, if Shien would post mad stressed
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:24 pm

Ok, just reminding you.. cause we're on a time period, I'm hoping to start the voting on the 5th or so then have voting till the 19th. If I'm not busy I'll count up all the forms and figure out who won in time for Ria high school's birthday. But we may have to run the nominations/voting past the birthday. sweatdrop

rofl , will you be my guardian penguin?? *innocent puppy eyes*

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:24 pm

I can never do that. I have to go through hours of searching through CG sites for the perfect picture. You may think that its easy to find purple-haired anime girl pictures, but its not.

You find one that fits the character, the trait, the size, and other junk.

And while i'm online i'm typing out an essay.

My essay is about your memorable airplane flight. Mine, was when i first went on an airplane. I was flying to France, and i ended up sitting next to some asian girl and a fat guy.

The fat guy kept farting and the asian girl didn't understand english. >_>;; But she gave me a pokemon card and some something in some asian language. But, i got my own TV!!

w00t!! and France is such a pretty country.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:25 pm

Now i'm a snowman... WITH A PENGUIN HEAD!!! eek

Emily.B.1448

Emily.B.1448

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:26 pm

Man this is cracking me up. I'm a SNOWMAN!!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:28 pm

lol, shush BBQ, before I melt you on the barbeque! And Sakura, I know, black hair and purple eyes isn't easy for me to find either, so I finally ended up just airbrusing and shading on GIMP. And yes, france is beautiful, I stayed in a small town for like 3 or 4 days, I knew it like the back of my hand and it was soooo pretty there.

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games