Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:34 pm

I stayed in Paris, and some small towns in Southern France. I went again over this past summer, if you didn't notice. I've been to seven countries.

France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Monnoco, Vatican City

OMG! I HAVE TO TELL YOU!!! I'm invited for another trip, i just got it in the mail, and this coming summer trip is China and Japan. I was like dancing in my room, i've always wanted to go to those countries.

But, i have to save up my money, or else i can't go. Thats what my mom said. But really reall really really really really want to go.

What can i say? I travel to much, i've been to half of the states in America.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:36 pm

*gasps* The sacred Penguin Amulet is glowing! This can only mean one thing; The Penguin Fairy King is in danger!

I'm selling Snowman suit. Snowman just isn't BBQ's style...

I thirded..? Ceron's nomination.

I think the lack of RPing is making me snap and go crazy in the OOC forum...

I've been to France! Only Paris though... And Disney Euro (BBQ is obssessed with Disneyland) Good times. Except the cheese shops smell... and I helped some guy in a store by telling him that Fork in French was FORCHETTE.

Emily.B.1448

Emily.B.1448

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:38 pm

wonderlandx13
I stayed in Paris, and some small towns in Southern France. I went again over this past summer, if you didn't notice. I've been to seven countries.

France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Monnoco, Vatican City

OMG! I HAVE TO TELL YOU!!! I'm invited for another trip, i just got it in the mail, and this coming summer trip is China and Japan. I was like dancing in my room, i've always wanted to go to those countries.

But, i have to save up my money, or else i can't go. Thats what my mom said. But really reall really really really really want to go.

What can i say? I travel to much, i've been to half of the states in America.

I've been to 4 of those countries. One, I live in.

I've been to France (twice), Germany (for family relatives that I've never met and couldn't understand. And one of them developed a crush on me...o_O I was 9 back then) and Italy. And I live the great country that is Canada. With the igloos and the pet beavers.

Been to the U.S. too. Every year. I'm getting sick of Hawaii..
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:38 pm

* reads back a few pages * whats all the nominating for ?

Corvosier

Magus_sista

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:40 pm

LMAO. ive been paris and got laughed for carrying a large white lunch box..... stare yes my school are freaks and made us eat lunch out of a gigantic card board box!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:40 pm

Ria's birthday, I think.

Anybody want to RP? It'll be with my unpleasant character who is always picking fights, so... anyone evil would be nice. *nods* If not, beware of Alexis!!!

Emily.B.1448

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:41 pm

Hey, check the Events sub forum.. I'm even hosting it 4laugh

I've been to thirteen countries blaugh Ummm 11 in western Europe U.S. and Canada, where I live. I've been everywhere in Canada except nunavut.... I travel lots more then you Sakura!! And for the march break im going to Greece!! then it will be 14 countries heart
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:43 pm

Me and Deimon are going to the night club if you wanna come!! blaugh

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Emily.B.1448

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:45 pm

Nah, that's okies. Alexis just sort of came from the night club. I'll wait and see if anyone else pops on... ninja .... Thanks anyways though!! 4laugh

Shien better come on soon.. mad
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:45 pm

ninja

Immolatus

Emily.B.1448

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:46 pm

ninja
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:47 pm

ninja .... 4laugh

Oops.. just blew my cover.. again stare

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:50 pm

I only have an hour and a half until horseback rididing lessons.. Friday's are always stuffed stare

Darn you, Celeste!! I live probably five hours away from the border of Canada, but thats in the east coast. I've only been to Quebec City with my frnech class. I went dogsledding (sp?) and to some place called the Sugar Shack, wher we learned some canadian dances or something.

I remember i was with my group, and some wierdo was stalking my group. 0_o;; it was really creepy, and it was soo cold in Canada too! BUt where i live is cold also, we get fifty billion snow a year. gonk

::shakes fist:: Damn you snow!!

I almost went to Niagra Falls (sp?) buut my family decided that they wanted to go to DC. But i wanted to go and see that waterfall, but noooo my family wanted to see some lab thingy, that summer i ended up walking fifty million bridges and actually learned something in the summer. It was soo horrible. But i got to see the pandas for a reward of not being whiny the whole entire time.

If you knew me, i would whine and whine like there is no end.

BBQ, I might end up RPing with my character Feena if Nohea doesn't show up. I might, or maybe i could RP as my other male character, Hiro. x3.

Ai`
Crew

Emily.B.1448

REINDEER!!!!

I need an orange..
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games