Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:12 am
Yeah, probably. XD; Not everything translates well from consoles to desktops.

Although I am glad that Record of Agarest War got onto Steam, even if it's not the best version of the game. ^^ I'm really hoping that the platform helps things sell well, and that, in turn, can convince the developers to release more stuff through it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:15 am
Oh well, the directors said that they're building Dark Souls 2 on PC then breaking it down for the console market. o wo

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:17 am
Huzzah~

For those of you planning to play it, anyway. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:21 am
It's looking good at this point. The community is in a bit of a civil war about the difficulty, but hey, what else is new? XD

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:31 am
The games are supposed to be pretty brutal, right? = w= They can stop whining now and start manning up. Or at least start praising the sun, because dark places in video games suck.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:37 am
It's more so about the game having an "Easy mode" of sorts. Some people are bitching to no end, some are just cracking jokes about it, and others, like me, just don't really give a damn.
Hell, considering how bad I really am when compared to other players, it might even be a good thing in my case. XD

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Which is kind of a problem for Cave-chan, since -everything- is Easy Mode to her... in my comics, anyway. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:55 am
I like the in-game Cave-Tan. But I like your Cave-Tan, too. ^^

stickdude

Generous Informer

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:56 am
My Cave-tan is good at pissing off other CPUs. rofl Although I feel like I should use Chika more... she's very possibly the best character in the whole series.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:58 am
The Leanbox oracle with a specialty in 'Bullshitting' as Cave so eloquently put it? XD

stickdude

Generous Informer

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:58 am
Hey, what they actually said was that 'they would make the game more accessible to players', which people took to mean an easy mode.

From all of the company's insistence, what they really mean is just that it's going to make more sense and let you teleport between areas from the very beginning.

And I want to teleport from the beginning. Having to run through the areas multiple times wasn't difficult; just boring.

But yeah, Dark Souls 2 will be awesome. I was sold when I saw that freaking armor decked out in the furs of his prey. v.v b  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:01 am
@Stick: Yes. Although, personally, I most enjoyed how much of a yuri fangirl she was for anything involving Vert. She might even beat RED in that department...

@Ryo: I see, I see. o wo That doesn't seem too ridiculous.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

stickdude

Generous Informer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:01 am
I haven't really looked deeply into it, myself. I'm just kind of seeing things as they come out. o wo

@Rednal: I did pick up on that, yes. She seemed... Overly attached to the dear CPU. XD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:10 am
Just a bit. rofl Vert -does- have a way of giving attention to others, though, and usually a lot more than she should... she definitely embodies the hardcore dedication of an MMO player.  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:12 am
Yeah, it was just the way they announced it. The first guy to come out was like "This game is going to appeal more to the market we haven't tapped yet; the mainstream, casual gamers. 8D". So he put it in the absolute worst way possible.

But then as soon as people started FLIPPING OUT, they sent out another statement immediately being like "Wait, wait! This guy just said ALL the wrong things. What we meant to say was we fixed the things people hated the most; a lot of people who quit the game said it was because of _____ or ______. We are NOT toning down the difficulty."

So it's kind of a mix right now between people who are like "Oh, I get it now!", and people who just plain don't read. x_o

And the latter is actually a very large number of people. You practically can't have a conversation about Dark Souls 2 without people flying off the handle because they didn't listen to anything but what that first guy said.

<_< ...I like to joke that he's probably so fired right now, but it's sad because he probably is...>_>  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games