Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10269 10270 10271 10272 10273 10274 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:07 am

ChaosTorrent
Your item Ring: Hack was successfully sold to -Chemically Depressed- for 199000 gold.

A 2% transaction fee was deducted from the sale price. The calculated fee is 3980 gold.

Show Listing History

It was lv 3. I can't believe this.

O_O YOU RICH b***h. I CAN HAS GOLDZ?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:12 am

J of The Wind
ChaosTorrent
Your item Ring: Hack was successfully sold to -Chemically Depressed- for 199000 gold.

A 2% transaction fee was deducted from the sale price. The calculated fee is 3980 gold.

Show Listing History

It was lv 3. I can't believe this.

O_O YOU RICH b***h. I CAN HAS GOLDZ?

NO

I am going to make moar investmentz and become a rich ******** b*****d s**t cocksucker ******** and tits.

Al Torrenz

Allegro

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:13 am

J of The Wind
PAU 3nodding
Also I allegree with Fish. We shouldnt be assholes to n00bs, just the annoying begars.
Even then, it's your choice as to whether you ignore them or not. Do you choose to listen to evangelists begging you for money? Of course not. Just ignore it.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:13 am

Regulust
T look at my avy!

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:14 am

Perhaps I'll revise what I said a little. I gotta learn to elaborate more.

I totally understand where you're coming from, what with being new and everything. Heck I was still wearing those Flame clothes at the time I joined the Cult.

I suppose it's all in the state of mind sometimes when you start out.

Begging... begging... how to explain that.

To me, It's okay if you ask, since some may donate out of the kindness of their own heart. I'd do it too, if I have enough gold.

But ya gotta admit, someone asking to hold onto your katana or elemental wings is pretty brazen. Thaty's why I never wear the Katana Reg gave me out in Towns.

I'd like to think that one may not be referred to as a noob so much, if people see then type things out clearly and carefully...

To that point then, noobiness is in the eye of the beholder...

In terms of cybering...

Personally I'd never do it. NEVER. For those who do...

WHen it comes to those who are naive that do it, or are coerced into dooing it by some unsavory person, then I wouldn't be as... hard on them. I'd calmly tell them that it's against the rules, in a way that they'd understand. some of the people I've talked to about this in Towns... well I've gotten some good results.

But then there's those who know that it's not allowed anywhere on the site, yet they continue to do it with carefree abandon, for they feel they're SOOO invincible, then it is this kind that i take delight in taking down.

Sadly, it still feels like all people join here for is to just cyber.

...Well, I WISH I could take them down in a more direct way, but all we have is reporting them.

Bah, I'm beginning to ramble. I need to get better at explaining myself better.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:15 am

Regulust
Regulust
T look at my avy!

Where's my Bat??? I'm gonna hit ya!

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:16 am

TtheHero
Regulust
Regulust
T look at my avy!

Where's my Bat??? I'm gonna hit ya!

Don't make me gang up on you with others.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:21 am

Evening Cult.

Super Cheesio

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:22 am

Super Cheesio
Evening Cult.

Good morning Cheese.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:26 am

If it isn't our favorite dairy product!

Howdy do?

BTW Sean for S is done.

User Image

I tried an aerial pose this time around.

He's one of only three RL friends I based a character on. Nadia's the second one.

See his skullcap? RL, my friend is well versed in the ways of Nintendo, so I put the front design in homage to that. Look familiar?

He's the tech genius of the group. plus earlier pics had him without much hair, like my original self design in the first 3 seasons, so I decided to give him some hair now.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:30 am

TtheHero
Perhaps I'll revise what I said a little. I gotta learn to elaborate more.

I totally understand where you're coming from, what with being new and everything. Heck I was still wearing those Flame clothes at the time I joined the Cult.

I suppose it's all in the state of mind sometimes when you start out.

Begging... begging... how to explain that.

To me, It's okay if you ask, since some may donate out of the kindness of their own heart. I'd do it too, if I have enough gold.

But ya gotta admit, someone asking to hold onto your katana or elemental wings is pretty brazen. Thaty's why I never wear the Katana Reg gave me out in Towns.

I'd like to think that one may not be referred to as a noob so much, if people see then type things out clearly and carefully...

To that point then, noobiness is in the eye of the beholder...

In terms of cybering...

Personally I'd never do it. NEVER. For those who do...

WHen it comes to those who are naive that do it, or are coerced into dooing it by some unsavory person, then I wouldn't be as... hard on them. I'd calmly tell them that it's against the rules, in a way that they'd understand. some of the people I've talked to about this in Towns... well I've gotten some good results.

But then there's those who know that it's not allowed anywhere on the site, yet they continue to do it with carefree abandon, for they feel they're SOOO invincible, then it is this kind that i take delight in taking down.

Sadly, it still feels like all people join here for is to just cyber.

...Well, I WISH I could take them down in a more direct way, but all we have is reporting them.

Bah, I'm beginning to ramble. I need to get better at explaining myself better.
Ignore the beggars. I understand not wanting to get hacked, or harassed all the time, though. Just block people if they're too persistent.

I was wearing flame clothes when I made the Cult. Was I dressed a noob? You bet. Does that make me any less of a person than you? Not at all.

Let's compare cybering to discussing ROMs. Both are against Gaia's TOS, yet both go on. Does it harm you if people cyber? No. Does it harm them if you discuss ROMs? No.

What if someone did to people that discuss ROMs what you do to people that cyber?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:30 am

So I'm trying out zOMG. Not too impressed so far, but only because I have no idea what the ******** I'm doing.

Allegro

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:31 am

TtheHero
BTW Sean for S is done.

User Image
Is that an homage to Guitar Hero I see?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:32 am

Allegro
So I'm trying out zOMG. Not too impressed so far, but only because I have no idea what the ******** I'm doing.
Basically that continues, you do a quest, walk all the way back to the start, and do that three times. You get some rings, then you get to leave. Have fun with bad controls and over-lenghty dialog. [/b***h]

Meta_Fish
Captain

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:33 am

Meta_Fish
TtheHero
BTW Sean for S is done.

User Image
Is that an homage to Guitar Hero I see?

xd Not really, but now that you mention it...

The Bow he has is technologically enhanced. I wasn't really sure how to convey that...
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10269 10270 10271 10272 10273 10274 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games