Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sakura Ai Hmm. I guess that can work. By the time we're done with all those events it would probably be either in the middle of May or near June (depending how long the amusement park is) I'm just going to use what I used last time I made a sleepover.

And, maybe not in the "Ai's room" thread, please? I would like that thread for just RP's outside of events. xD. So, the thread would probably be titled "Ai's Sleepover" like last summer.

[Hansel and Grettle rant]

BTW. In french class, we were told that every language program in my school has to do some sort of play(s). My class chosed to do Cinderella, Hansel and Grettle, Rumplestelken (sp?), and Jack and the Beanstock. At first I didn't want to do it, but it counts as a test grade and I didn't want the memorize french lines.

So, people decided for me to be Grettle, the girl who goes off into the woods with her, I think, slightly older brother. They find some candy house and a witch, but they don't know it. The witch makes them work or something and gives them candy in return, her secret plan to make them fat . Hansel gets into this and works more for candy, Grettle in the other hand, since she is a girl, she doesn't want to get fat and doesn't the candy. Until, one day the witch puts Hansel in some cage and goes off to get Grettle so she can cook them. (That sounds wrong, ew) Grettle shouts "No!" and pushes the witch into the oven, only to have her stuck in the oven. Grettle gets Hansel out of the cage and they both shut the oven and turn the degree knob and they make the witch melt er something like that.

xDD.

I think the only reason people wanted me to be Grettle because I'm the smallest. D; I hate it when people do that. But OMG. At first my friend Sarah wanted me to be the giant in Jack and the Beanstock as a joke, but Madame shook her head. I thought that would of been cool. But, I kind of wanted to be Cinderella becayse.. ::sighs:: the guy I kind of like is the prince. Though the guy who's playing Hansel is kind of cute.

But, anyways, the spanish classes are doing Lion King and Monty Paithon (sp?) and the Holy Grail. The Latin classes are doing nothing since its a dead language. and the Chinese classes are doing some sort of folk tale. But the neat thing about the festival is that each language gives out cultural foods. Like my class we'll be making Crepes, Spanish would be making something mexican, and the chinese classes will be cooking something chinese.

[/end of Hansel and Grettle Rant]

Whoa.. that kind of sounds like that play thingy Kurai thought of. o-o.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene:So I went to the doctor's to day and he says he's sure I have insomnia. Therefore, I'm going to prolong my rping absence from Ria. I will atleast try to come around for Ai's sleep over except the way things are going that may end up around finals from my college so maybe not.

Just pray I can start falling asleep when its dark out crying

EVERYONE KEEP RPING AND HAVING FUN!!! heart  

Rene the Hopeless

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sakura AiOkay, girls. I'm going to host a sleepover at Ai's room (my character if you guys don't know) and it'll start tomorrow, the 12th, to the 26th. That gives the sleepover two weeks.

Kurai extended the sleepover, so that the girls who go to the sleepover can watch Joy's fight on the TV in Ai's room and root for her or something. So yeah, two weeks. And absolutely no boys! Not even if you were randomly standing outside. Our two examples of that would be Kurai and Ky, oh! And I think Rayan. Don't follow their footsteps, boys, or else you'll end up like them.

So, yup, their would be games, food, and maybe new friends? Most likely! Hope to you there!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sakura Ai

Okay. Ai's sleepover 2006, is now on! So all girls can go post and stuff. xD.

::doesn't know what else to say now::  

Ai`
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KuraiGekkou-- ::baps his own head:: ai-ya! i really shoulda posted this yesterday! ::bows:: sorry about this! i got a lil caught up in my own lil RPs shame shame on me!

neways in the star Arena

4th Ria High Star Test: Semi-Finals
Arena 6 Oliver's Sandbox : Yusake Vs. Dante
Winner:
Yusake (Overtime DQ for Dante)

and this leaves the final Round left!

ninja

Final Round of Ria High's 4th Star Test!

In Ria Arena 1: Spirit Blade we will have Joy Go up against Yusake The setting is set to Factory!

This Fight will begin April 19th

The Fights Due date will be April 26th

This is going to be one awsome fight!

And about Ai's Sleepover event

Myself will be giving out one lovely star, but i won't tell you what you have to do to achieve this star. Its Kurai's secret star :O! And not even the crew members or the vice-captain herself know what you have to do to get this lovely secret star XD. Only time will telll~~~  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:29 am
User Image Who Da Winner??

Ahh yes. Finally,were nearing the end and I,as Your favoirte Joy ((Im the only one but meh XD)) Shall make her fan boys and Girls proud To be alive!!!...to be bale to watch my Match. But yes,everyone deserves a patt on the back,Makie-sama for being cute,Ai-y for being very good and hard working and setting up the sleep over ((again XD)),Tiffy-chin and Ero-sensei,and Aili-mama being at least a bit active which is amazing on its own,Kuri-baka for actually doing alot of work..heck Even Joy the lazy crew member did some..

So YOSH!! Evyerone!!! Were doing a good job by carrying out Ria Highs legacy!! And being like the Number 1 High School guild,and proubly one of the top 10 rping guilds XD Nyhaaan. Ohh yes...and to get that lucky star you have to be lovely Poly-chan,his wuver XD Hohoho...look XD Joy in his siggy!! *w00ts* being quoted roxs!!

That is all..Nee waa!! 4laugh  

JoY_AnGel

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene:

User Image

HAPPY EASTER!!

(I have no clue what it says in that picture 4laugh Wheee! And dont those wings look so Gaia-ish!)

Even if you dont celebrate it, or if you celebrate the coming of spring or the Christian holiday I would still, on behalf of the crew, like to wish you a Happy Easter! Have fun today! Go collect some eggs and get fun prizes. THE EGGS ARE SO CUTE THEY HAVE BUNNY EARS!

Also, what crew members are up for the challenge of hosting the Drawing and Cosplay contests? (I think we could have 2 sperate crew members doing each one) And also what's going on with the School Play. We should probably wait awhile to give everyone a break from the Star test and the upcoming amusement park trip/spring break.

[Rene's note] As I mentioned earlier that I have insomnia but now I might have something else. On Tuesday I am going to see a nerologist to see if I have something wrong with my brain because I also constantly shake. I'm a little afraid of the results cus when I was tested in 3rd grade nothing was really the matter but it should have gone away by now. Umm yah so please pray for me.[/note]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:28 pm

PLEASE KEEP THE IMAGE/ANIME GALLERY CLEAN! That means no hentai, no pantie shots, no people with barely any clothing, no sketchy posses, or anything of that nature.

Kurai is going to take down the thread next time someone disobeys this rule.

Also, please list the sites where you got the images from.  

Rene the Hopeless

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie-san:
Because I'm sooo cool, and because Kuri asked me to...

Joy's fight with Yusake will now begin!

Their fight shall be in;
Factory (Fire): The factory is a complete Steel areana with firey machines that constantly hiss and give off some flames from the top. In the center there is a huge furnace type machinery that is quite dangerous to be around O_o;; . this makes it so that battles aren't only limited to the ground. People can leap onto steel platforms and take their battles airborned ^^

This Fight will begin April 19th

The Fights Due date will be April 26th

I suggest you PM your opponent to tell them of this and of course to plan out a nice battle ^^;;  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KuraiGekkou--

Ladies and gentlemen I would proudly like to announce the winner of the Tournament!

4th Ria High Star Test: Final Round Results

Arena 1: Joy vs. Yusake. Winner: Joy

Congrats Joy! You are the winner of the first ever Star Test Tournament!

I would like to say i really appreciated such a smoothly run event! It gave the Crew and Me a lot of new ideas and lessons which would make the next event run MUCH smoother!

Also in the event Subforum.

YOu may have noticed a new announcement called Event plots and such! here you can follow a made-up storyline which features some of our favorite Ria high NPCs going about to give some, well, reason to behind our plot!

Expect more updates of our Storyline and such!

Star judging

For this star test will start tommorow (or more technically later today) After the Kurai gets some sleep =_=!  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KuraiGekkou-- There has been a Storyline Update regarding the winner of this Star Test's Resault.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2752144

If you don't feel like reading it, that's ok. Putting it into a simple informative manner, Makie-san's Amusment park event (Roxalis) Will begin around the 27th.

Just enough time for the lovely gals in Ai's sleepover to get some rest before the fun day ahead~!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KuraiGekkou--
And the resaults from many crew members bickering at each other, and a simple poll in a msn chatroom, the jury has reached a verdict....

The 4th Star Test Awards!

The winner of the Star Tournament overall (duh)
Joy_Angel

Best RPied bout (There will be 2 people to recieve this since it takes 2 to fight)
Dante and Scythress

Kewlest RPied move (The badass move)
Seyla

Crew's favorite pick
(this was a hard one) Dairus

Kurai's personal pick
Dairus

Ai's personal pick
Makie-san

Most likely to be a model instead of a fighter (cause style is important dude XD)
Scythress

Kewlest Underdog
Ai

Best audience member
Tiff

Kewlest Fighting style
Makie-san

Displays the most School spirit XD (The one who is the nicest to everyone and is not a sore louser XP)
Aldora

Most In character (its easy to lose your characters personality during battles)
Joy

Congrats to you all! It was an awsome perfomance from all of you! ^^! Keep in mind of your awards and such! And Congrats to Joy for winning! Enjoy the upcoming carnival that will be dedicated to you!  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KuraiGekkou-- Its the 26th ain't it?

That means Ai's sleepover Is now officially over. But ill give the 27th for people to make a clean exit and shoo shoo out of Ai's room , as she is left with a mess of chips and chocolate chip cookies everywhere to clean up.

But hey!

Roxalis Carnival will be open and you and your friends/date/shadow (Whatever works best for you) can go off and ride a ferris wheel and chill yo!

OH And a I promised a Special Star for The Sleepover didn't I? biggrin .

Well the secret star i promised for that event was for the gurl who had the cutest PJ in Kurai's eyes!

This was VERY hard to do, seeing how the gurls diffently described their PJs with much cuteness details and such, down to the last cute lace design XDDDD.

But in the end there could only be one gurl to get this beatiful award.

Who got it?

Riyoku Sakimori and her OH SO CUTE Rivera. She didn't wear her tomboyish outfit that day, but with a simple white blouse and under clothigs.. sometimes i wonder if that is even comfortable to wear tough... :: shrugs:: it still striked me as unique, and frills always win XD. Ribbons too!

BUt Hiko played by Misao came REALLY CLOSE. Oh man when i read just sports jersy and fluffy cute slippers, i nearly had to let her have the star. Buttttt... hehe... sorry >__
A wonderful RP Though! I have to give cred to our wonderful vice captain Ai for hosting a smooth Event!

And before i forget! Theres another Event storyline update this time! not anything TOOOO special. But its cute nevertheless!  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:20 pm

Hear ye hear ye! Ria shall commence with its first ever Theatric Event! Students from around the school will gather together and preform with all their hearts the legendary tales of

Beauty and The Beast

Alice in Wonderland

and

Peter Pan

For now we are looking for directors and assistant directors. Sign ups for these positions will be Friday May 5, 2006. Sign ups for set design, costume design, actors, and ushers will fallow shortly. All actors must audition for the chosen directors.  

Rene the Hopeless

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KuraiGekkou-- W00! As many of you has noticed.

Makie-san's Roxalis event has started!

now My Extra event for the Roxalis event has also started! Seems like the Starfish pirates are back from that Summer event in 2005 and this time they have gone and Kidnapped Ai DX!

Read the storyline event for more information

Also Two new places have popped up in the Roxalis. A strange stone stage and the Starfish pirate ship! Though there might not be much to do with the Stone stage.... There is plenty to do with the Starfish pirate ship! Take a look at the JuneBuggyShip for more details! Some of the many things to do include Star opportunities :O!

Have fun! Putting up this event did took a lil longer then i expected ^^;;  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games