Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:45 pm
Jin thought about it for a moment before answering her, “Uh, yeah I guess I could…what do you want to see? This place is huge.” He said folding his arms in front of his chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:02 pm
"Oh, well, you don't have to if you don't want to though! I don't mind!" She smiled and thought, You don't have to if you don't need to? Smooth you ditshit! Whats next? You wanna ask him to dance with you?? (sarcastically) Angel turned a shade of pinkish red. "I mean, if you have something to do, then I won't bother you...." She leaned against the railing.  

BleedingAngelRose

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:11 pm
Klara noticed Ben glancing at his hand for a moment. Uh oh. Did it bother him that she had held his hand? Before she had much time to think about it Ben had wrapped her into a quick hug for a few seconds. Her face burned red when their bodies came together.
She had hugged him before and yet she didn’t feel so strange. Was everything that had been happening lately the cause? Whatever it was, she wanted to ignore it for now. She didn’t want to hurt Ben if that were the case.

"I feel even taller when I'm around you." He said and smiled.

Klara laughed lightly at first, but then decided to take it quite seriously. This was the second time he had mentioned their height differences before. Did he not like being so much taller?

“Oh, uh really? Maybe I should invest in some high heels or something…” She said starting to think about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:18 pm
“No, that’s not what I meant! I uh…no I don’t have anything to do so I might as well.” He said nervously.
Great. What did he do this time?
Maybe she only said that so she could get out of having to be with him? Could she have changed her mind already?
He looked away from her adding, “That is, if you still want to.”  

haruxxx
Crew

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:46 pm
"Oh, really? Well alright! I'm glad then!" Angel ran up a couple steps, then looked behind her and turned. And smiled playfully and giggled a little. "It's so great to actually talk to someone for so long! And it's also great that you can help me around here! Thank you!" She smiled a nice, playful grin.

((Eheh, sorry, little cheesy, but it's all I could think of. Plus Im just trying to lighten up the mood a little. That alright? O.O))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:00 pm
Jin walked up the few steps then walked ahead so that he could lead her.
Jin listened to her, finding it funny that what she had said had sounded so much like what he was thinking. It did feel good to actually talk to someone other then Klara every once in a while. “Heh, yeah, so I guess we could go to…the library or…the dining hall, or the living room or…” He started to think aloud.  

haruxxx
Crew

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:10 pm
Angel giggles silently to herself, then replied. "Any where I guess! Ive only been through the hallway with all the rooms! And of course the dinning room once or twice." She smiled again. "How about the library? It's been so long since I was able to even get a chance to purchase a book, let along read one!" She ran to the top of the steps and did a half way twirl and looked at Jin.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:13 pm
[[ O: BALLAHREENAH! Lawl. I'm brain dead. D: ]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:18 pm
Jeez. I'm so stupid. Why did I say that? "Oh no! It's fine. I think you're perfectly fine the way you are. I.. I'm just like really tall.. and you're well not short just smaller structured, I guess. I don't know how I got this tall. My dad was 5' 8" so I don't know how I got like this..." Ben said. He smiled. Damn I feel stupid.. why can't I just shut up? He thought, chiding himself mentally. It's because you love her, and you get all choked up and nervous when you talk to her.. dumb a**. His conscience could be a b***h at times. Maybe you should tell her you LOVE her? His conscience told him. Not now... later  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:41 pm
Klara smiled listening as Ben rambled on.
While she was with him her thoughts about Lilli and Klaash slowly faded and the pain in her chest felt soothed. She had no idea of this fact though, since finally, she wasn’t thinking about it. Right now, she was only paying attention to Ben.

“Well, I am on the short side Ben, it’s ok to say so.” She said chuckling.  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:30 pm
"Okay.. well hey do you want to go inside? There's like nothing to do outhere.." Ben said, pointing to the manor by tilting his head to one side. [HEY I G2G!! SORRY]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:54 pm
Feeling quite spontainious, Glyxx leaning towards Lilli and ruffled her hair, chucking softly to himself. "Neh,neh," He said sending a playful salute in Klaash's direction. "Don't let Lady Tsshyeiah ruin the house!" And with that, he disappeared, of coursing using demonic magic as a method of teleportation as many demons were capable of using.

Klaash turned to Lilli and smiled at her,hugging her tightly,"Geez, you're so quiet all the time it's adorable."

[[ D: That's all ya get out of me.]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:24 pm
[^^ It's good. biggrin Thanks.]

Lilli blushed. "Well I'm just not good with talking to people I don't really know." She smiled, embarassed slightly. Lilli sighed. "Thanks." She said, hugging him back. She looked up at him and pressed her lips lightly to his. "I love you, you know." She said, grinning.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:28 pm
I GOtsa GO. gonk My dad is like. "YOU'VE BEEN ON LONG ENOUGH CAROLINE. GET OFF OR I'M RIPPING THE CORD OUT OF THE WALL!" scream
He wouldn't actaully do that, but would ground me and I don't want that. So I guess I'll talk to yal laterz! ;D <3333]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:06 pm
[[MAN! SO MUCH HARDCORE TECHNO FUELS MY SOUL!!!! eek THIS IS PURE GENIUS IT IS!!!!]]]

Klaash smoothed Lilli's hair as their lips gently pressed together. "I know," Klaash said afterwards. "Here, now it's your turn to pick someone new, anyone you like. If I'm ever going to be one of the Hellsinious children properly, I'll need to make sure this house is in order and help Tsshyeiah and Xellious keep control of the crowd...Although, with Tsshyeiah's temper, it doesn't seem like we'll need to do that much, but at least we'll make the residents feel more comfortable, okay? It'll be like a greeting, ya know?"

[[ Klaash is stupid too, but sexy. ;D ]]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games