Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:10 pm
HEY, Shelby. Loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time no see, haha. Welcome back. Here's hopin' you'll be more active now. I wouldn't want to have to handcuff you to your computer.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:40 pm
Hinka Binka Boo! I'm getting my Halloween decorations up tomorrow, anyone else getting your decorations up! I've got some tombstones and new light-up pumpkin lights. What else should I get?  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:41 pm
A severed head is always a fine addition, and very much in the spirit of Halloween.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:44 pm
Hey, we've got some join requests for the guild. Names are "Lily FaeDawn" and "Berryl". Anybody know anything about them? Berryl claims to have been invited by Gweener.

And, Gweener, I guess you should add my name to the list of moderator's to pm about joining... Although, I would like to know some of the protocols (if any) for adding people to the guild. I don't want to get in trouble for adding anyone without whatever procedure we're supposed to go through, beforehand... if there is a procedure still. Last I remember, it was composed of three questions... but I don't know what they were, because I was never in charge of handling it.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:17 pm
Right... so... I'm just going to add them, and see what happens. If they do anything outrageously wrong... Then on way or another they won't do it again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:20 pm
Gweener
Aaah, negotiating the glitches of Gaia.

Watched the Madagascar vid twice and still couldn't get the item.
That's ok, I don't really need a hippo mask anyway, I guess.
But my inner pack-rat says, "I want to add to my collection of worthless free items! They're quite eccentric."

Anyway... I've ask one of my friends, Berryl, if she'd like to check out the Guild, so if she shows up, be sure to give her a warm Watu-welcome!

Also, I posted a link in my journal for the New Orleans House of Shock, if anybody's interested in how far they go down here to give you a fright for Halloween.

heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

There was an item? O}_o I must've skipped that bit in the announcement.

By the way, I'm free to PM about registration; I just don't like conversational PMs, I prefer comments. Miss Dashwood and Mikirum haven't been given a fair run in ages so they've been put to PMing retirement.

Oh, and since it's been a while since there's been any registrations, are we still doing the 3 questions thing where we ask why they want to join ... uh ... something else concerning the guild ((I forgot the question!)) and then followed by some seemingly random question which requires them to use their Internet researching skills?

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:32 pm
I asked Li'l T, and all I got back was this:

"I'll leave it up to you. I normally just come up with three outrageous questions to see how good they are at using their imagination."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:41 am
.contreteAngel

I've cleared my inbox! =D
So you can add me to the people to PM XD
Lol.

@Hazumu - Take a few ropes and hang them over the door. Glue fake spiders on them! =DDDD
I did that XD  

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

Gweener

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:45 am
Thanks for all the help!
I'll be sure to add your names to the list. I really appreciate the help!

Yes, Berryl is my friend. She's really sweet.
Lily FaeDawn is also one of my friends.
I think she'll fit in nicely here.
Her and her hubby like to go to the renaissance fairs, too!

And that was exactly what Bubbles had us to do when some one wanted to join the guild; just rotate moderators to ask three random questions. If they put forth that much effort, then they've earned the chance to become an active member of our gang! But if y'all don't want to go through all that rigmarole, speak up now and let me know. (Then there's the question of what order do we go in to conduct the interviews... plus, is it automatically go to the next moderator if the interviewee is on their friend's list?~ that's probably a good idea)
Plus, I think we can grant a temporary visitor's pass until they've officially been inducted into the Guild. That way we'll get a little preview of what they're like. Like Chainsaw said, anything outrageous, we reserve the right to discipline or ban if necessary.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:02 am
Ok, I've added your names to the list.
And before I change the poll,
here are the results from Chainsaw's poll:
Who is your favorite Western action hero?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
0% [ 0 ]
Sylvester Stallone
16% [ 1 ]
Bruce Willis
66% [ 4 ]
Mel Gibson
0% [ 0 ]
Chuck Norris
16% [ 1 ]
Vin Diesel
0% [ 0 ]
Jean-Claude Van Damme
0% [ 0 ]
Samuel L. Jackson
0% [ 0 ]
Steven Seagal
0% [ 0 ]
Other (please explain)
0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

A whopping four votes for Brucey, taking a comforatable lead. Although I must add, Clint Eastwood deserves to mentioned here. Ok, he's mentioned!

Gweener

t3H n00b n__n

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:39 am
C: Yes.
I shall try to be more active.
Stupid school.
I had my computer taken away for two weeks before last week so I couldn't even get on.
-snickers- I'm on my side. Wonderful.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:41 am
Annnnd now I r on my main ._.  

Shel-Fu
Crew

Shameless Bloodsucker

7,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:53 pm
I like the whole rotate thing. It really doesn't bother me, I would enjoy the chance to help. Sometimes I feel like a fifth wheel or something.

Thanks for some ideas, although the severed head doesn't seem like my cup of tea, thanks for the idea though Chainsaw *huggles* The spider thing could be neat, I will have to see what I can do, thank Eiji *huggles*

I putting up a new game in the activies area. Hopefully it will be fun. smile

*Huggles everone* heart heart heart

Luvs ya all

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:38 am
That game is pretty funny!
I laughed so hard, I almost pee'd... in my pants!
What's next, "that's what she said?" rofl

I like to make a mad scientist lab for Halloween, with different jars and tubes of water, food coloring, and a little dry ice; plus any kind of ingredients that would look yucky. You can take any type of pasta, but I like the spiral, and add a few drops of food coloring with a few cups of rubbing alcohol and stir well, to color the pasta. Olives in jello.
You can make witch fingers out of marzipan, green food coloring, and almonds. Just roll it into long finger-like shapes and score with a butter knife for knuckles and add the almonds as fingernails.
I also like to do the spider webs like EiJi-san described, only I used yarn. The only bad thing is that if it gets too wet or it's too windy, it can stretch out of shape.

Ew, poor Shelby! No computer? That's harsh.
No more slacking, yound lady!
*grunny nips at heels to prod u along*

Gweener

Gweener

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:10 pm
Ok, mods:
I think all of you are interested in conducting interviews, but just to be positive, I sent you each a pm. That way, if you want to, you can anonomously opt out.
As of right now, we have two people waiting to get interviewed.
Any ideas of a way to fairly come up with an order for the rotation?

Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games