Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:21 pm
"...This never happened...." He said ((Sorry. Looking 4 a dog. He walked off somewhere))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:23 pm
Pounting a bit, "Well that's no fun.....but I suppose I can honor your wishes." He said smiling, still staring deeply into Rocky's eyes.  

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:29 pm
Rocky stared back and then poked him in the forehead and said, " You don't have to forget it if you don't want to" With a grin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:39 pm
Drew blushed a little more, "Good" he said "I don't like forgeting good things" with a small giggle.  

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:47 pm
"Allright.......Now what?" Rocky was beginning to bore as his energy was renewed and he had nowhere to expend it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:49 pm
"Well" He said "if it's not to much trouble, could you get me a cappuccino? This weeks been hell on me and I really need some energy."  

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:55 pm
"Sure! Want anythig speacial put in it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:58 pm
Drew Thinks for a second, "Do you have anything vanillia flavored you could add?"  

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:08 pm
"Yeah! I think so. Allright I'm on it." Rocky said as he again, ventured back into the kitchen.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:14 pm
Upon his leaving, Drew pulled a brush out of his backpack and began brushing his own tail, eagerly waiting for his cappuccino.  

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:23 pm
Rocky fumbled around with the cappuchino maker, than decided to make the cappuchino by hand. He ground up the beans, added the cream and the vanilla flavoring, and heated it up with his palm. He walked back out of the kitchen with cappuchino in hand and said,
"Done!" as he placed it on the table.
"Careful, It's hot"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:29 pm
Completly ignoring Rocky's warning, he takes a sip, "Mother fuc-" He cut himself off and placed a hand on his mouth, tears forming in his eyes. "Very stupid idea..." Drew said, partially muffled.  

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:39 pm
Rocky kept himself from snickering. "Oh! Do you need anything for that? Cold water or something of that sort?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:42 pm
Drew began to fan off his mouth, "No, I'll be fine....I've just got a really sensitive toungue."  

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:47 pm
"Well that must suck.....Sometimes" Rocky commented

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games