Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:41 pm
Lacerta than pushed everyone off of her. She knelt to the ground for a bit as she felt the paintb hrough ehr body and some blood dripping frim her neck. A wolf bite. "Be lucky child that you didn't kill me," said Lacerta. "Huh, I'm done here. See you around Sparrow," she said as she flew out of the tower and into the forest.

Lynx walked into Turgon's base and said, "Why hello there Turgon." She smiled wickedly and stood there. She than frowned and stared towards him. "The master isn't happy with you," she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:53 am
'Yeah she's not getting away with this, anyone up for a Titan style chase after her ?' Spider-robin flexing his back, he taken a few hits during the battle which would surley leave a sore looking bruise the next mornning or within the next few hours, still she shouldn't be allowed to get away with this.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:44 pm
"I'll come," said Sparrow Girl for she still wanted to get Lacerta. She than transformed into a huge hawk, big enough to ride and said, "And I'll fly. Want a ride than get on." She was going to make that witch pay.

Fox was surprised at their actions and didn' think it was a good idea. She didn't want Sparrow Girl to fly off but the child wasn't going to let anyone stop her. But if she does go, what will the other Titans say. But it appears that no one could stop her, I think.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:08 am
(Gemini_x_Draco4Ever you still have a charcter in the city with Robin and the others, please post a reply so the story may move on)

'Ok but you better come with in a in flight meal and leg room' Spider-robin replied leaping on, he was cautious where he landed and how much weight he applied on top of her since he didn't want to wiehg her down to much. 'Anyone else who's coming speak now or for ever hold your peace even if you know Tanya's only marrying Steve for his money' he coutniued flexing his fingers.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:33 am
Beast Boy replied, "I'm coming." He was about to transform into a falcon before pausing, "Who's Tanya?" He asked, head cocked.

Frost followed the sound of Archer's voice, her wings dragging on the ground and making a screeching sound. "Just wondering where the infirmary is. Looks like I found it." Frost looked at the bandaging around Archer's face before pressing a button at her wrist. The mechanical wings folded away, leaving her smaller feathery wings. They were battered and hung limply. Sighing, Frost asked, "Do you have any medical supplies? Other than bandages?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:33 pm
"I'm comin," said Fox. She than had her wings appear on her back. Her wings were firey angel wings. "I"m ready," she said as she flew up.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:33 pm
"I'll come as well," said Rose as she hopped onto Sparrow Girl's back and sat behind Spider-robin. "Looks like were ready girl," said Rose. She felt kind of weird riding on a huge bird's back but it was alright. . .I guess.

Morphia felt a pain on her arm relized it was a cut. It was bleeding but she tried not to make a big deal about it. But it hurt so much but she tried to be strong as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:55 pm
"Then hold on," said Sparrow Girl. She than made a bird sound and flew out the entrance that Lacerta had made earlier. And than flew towards the forest.

Fox followed them. She flew faster and flew above the forest for a bit. She than dived into the forest and was reqady to search more now. She was now ditermind to find this witch.

Sparrow Girl than transformed into a huge white wolf with both Spider-robin and Rose on her back. She than dived into the forest and had her angel wings appear and fly threw the forest. As they searched, she growled a bit. "Sniff, sniff," as she sniffed around with her nose. "I smell something," she said in a growl.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:53 am
'Well I have some thrity year old apsrin, will that help ?' Archer asked sarcastically the sharp reptitivie stinging sensation which was being generated from his nose was begin to fustrate him to the point his usual cool and composed manner has been melted away. Looks like they'd have to make a trip to the local drug store and hope they were equiped for these sort of injures.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:26 am
Toby leapt over the final shard which much difficulty not trying to over excert his suit due to it all ready being near fatally damaged. He followed the screeching of the sirens landing in front of the group escaping from the eerliely beatiful fortress. Looked like some one had an awfully strange big mess to clean up.

'What do you smell fires ?' Spider-robin asked excitdely pulling out his weapons, the girl would not get away with breaching the tower like that and also disturbing his nap time after a busy busy day, the nerve of villians attacking the most inconvient of times. Well he hoped she was busy and suffered the same problem.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:28 am
Beast Boy had changed into a dog, one with an acute sense of smell. Sniffing, he nodded in agreement with Sparrow Girl. He smelled something too. Sniffing a few more times, Beast Boy began to walk, following the scent.

Frost shook her head and replied, "All you have is aspirin? Guess we'll have to get medicine." She didn't like the idea of going into a drug store with her wings out and she was pretty sure that they wouldn't retract when they were in this condition.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:52 am
'Good idea, better wait a while the Titans and the cops will be scouring the city now after what's happened. I have a feeling we may have to soon relocate our headquarters to somewhere which is much safer and away from prying eyes' Archer muttured glancing out of small gortty window, this was an old hangar of some kind and just screamed villian hideout to the proffesionals.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:27 pm
Fox transformed into her fox form and sniffed as well. "Your right, I can't smell it too," she said in agreement. "But it has a sweet scent mix with something strange," she said as she sniffed the air. "Sniff! Sniff!"

Sparrow Girl than landed and sniffed more. "Sniff! Sniff!" "Uh, that scent burns my nose. I hate that scent since its the witches," said Sparrow Girl. She than walked towards the smell, hoping to find the witch.

Starfire thought about things. She thought how the others were doing abck at the tower. She even wondered on what was that thing that grabbed her back there.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:55 am
'Or how about I just track her with my S/R sense ?, not to boost or endores my skill, but it's more reliable and quicker then your scent detecting animal do hikcy goodness stuffing' Spider-robin trailed off unsure what to offically label since it'd been the first time he'd came into contact with powers like this in a long while.

'We need to more this ice, it could fataties and all for all we now their could be someone trapped in thier, Toby do you think you could move the ice a bit if Starfire could melt it slightly after getting her checked out ?' Robin asked, he thought quickly his tatical mind taking over and developing a soultion after little processing.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:08 pm
Then Starfire heard Robin's voice and looked to him. She than started to feel a little more better now. Specially to fly now. . .I think. She than began to fly a bit up in the air but was a little wobboly when she did but she faught it. Star than landed next to Robin on her feet but still felt kind of wobboly and dizzy but faught it.

Sparrow Girl sniffed the air. She listen to Spider-robin as she sniffed. "Sniff! Sniff!" As she sniffed more she than said, "Got her. This way." She than ran towards the direction faster.

Fox nodded towards Sparrow Girl and followed. She ran at the same rate as she did. So she may keep up with the girl. "She must be close by now," said Fox.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games